Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (67078 Views)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
NSK4U:

'A bughi m Yoruba nwanne kama na, e jighi otu a ekwu okwu.
Nchi chere onwe ya nche kpatara o jiri buru adebe'.
Nsogbu a diro nwanne.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Noven66: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

I dare any Yoruba man alive to chase an Igbo man from Lagos.

If any of you Lots have the balls try it and let me see how it ends.
If dem born your stupid wretched father well, come out and vote Pdp. Na bullet we go use design your life

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emary:

I will let your fellow Yoruba, an erudite scholar inform you. https://punchng.com/bini-not-yoruba-are-original-owners-of-lagos-ajayi-bembe/?fbclid=IwAR1RV0Fd_kjtorcPqTRvcr2I-XJKFABQLiPCi22jE0o2u29zMDiKLTXp8I8

Who's ajayi obembe? Lol. Any idiot could say rubbish just like you're saying rubbish now. The question is how the Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun to own Lagos which is farther from Edo? Another is, name 1 Bini culture in Lagos? Even the British who colonised Nigeria left us with their language and some of their culture yet that still didn't make us become British. Can you now see how foolish you are.?

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by LazyGold(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
who said Yoruba Have never witnessed Any War?. LMFAO, if them born any IPOB well attack any Yoruba in South West

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

If dem born your stupid wretched father well, come out and vote Pdp. Na bullet we go use design your life

I dare you Noven66 to interrupt the election process at Ojodu Berger and upload it for all to see if your Father has two balls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Emary(f): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

Olosho stop all this rant and drop your number. You no go Dey alive to tell the story. Why una Dey cry when dem Oluomo close Oshodi shops. Come out and vote Pdp now. Na 1 bullet go enter your head

Omo oloshi ati oko gbogbo won. Empty clanging agolo. Today is Sunday. Plan your life for a more productive week. I am a descendant of head hunters. You are too small to call for my life, I beg. I won't answer you any more as all I can infer is that you are a jobless paid tout.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by kcnwaigbo: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

Just come out and press anything Pdp on that day

grin grin grin Is this one supposed to be a threat or what? grin grin grin I m so scared grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

Upload your photo strong man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Noven66: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

Who's ajayi obembe? Lol. Any idiot could say rubbish just like you're saying rubbish now. The question is how the Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun to own Lagos which is farther from Edo? Another is, name 1 Bini culture in Lagos? Even the British who colonised Nigeria left us with their language and some of their culture yet that still didn't make us become British. Can you now see how foolish you are.?
That girl Na oloriburuku now. I don tell her if dem born her papa well. Make she come out and vote Pdp. Mc oluomo close their shops for Oshodi. Dem Dey for victim already when them never even start to Dey kill them.

I know tinubu will go the adedibu way on Saturday. Vote Apc or else you will be dealt with

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
months:

Y Lagos the former capital that houses Oil companies from the East and all Nigerians and foreigners from across the world?

Y not Ondo or Ogun or Ibadan Oyo? undecided

Anything in Lagos is for all Nigerians.

Is like Yoruba want to carry national cake and run. grin

First, there's no oil in the SE.

Secondly, Ondo state has oil in abundance.

Thirdly, lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was amalgamated with Nigeria because of her seaport which means Nigeria needed lagos more than lagos needed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Paretomaster1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Warship:

Post one pics of a fighter plane or armored tank given to us by any of these countries you listed.

Am sure you are not too lazy to use Google yourself..... U will also find names of all machineries used...
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Noven66: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Upload your photo strong man.
Just come out and vote Pdp. This is gubernatorial election and it will be more violent that presidential. So come out and vote Pdp now make we dey look you

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by kcnwaigbo: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

That girl Na oloriburuku now. I don tell her if dem born her papa well. Make she come out and vote Pdp. Mc oluomo close their shops for Oshodi. Dem Dey for victim already when them never even start to Dey kill them.

I know tinubu will go the adedibu way on Saturday. Vote Apc or else you will be dealt with

story for the gods."Oh I am so scared.On march 9 I will sit at home so that Ode Oloribruku like Noven66 will not break my head" grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

Just come out and vote Pdp. This is gubernatorial election and it will be more violent that presidential. So come out and vote Pdp now make we dey look you

Upload your photo Strong man make I wait you and your strong men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Emary(f): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

Eeyah! Ignorance disputing documented facts! SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Noven66: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emary:

Omo oloshi ati oko gbogbo won. Empty clanging agolo. Today is Sunday. Plan your life for a more productive week. I am a descendant of head hunters. You are too small to call for my life, I beg. I won't answer you any more as all I can infer is that you are a jobless paid tout.
Oloriburuku omo ofo, omo adanu olofo, omo ma sha Fani. Iyilala lo ma pa e danu. I don get igbo gf stubborn like you before wey i almost strangle to death twice before she get sense. So if dem born you well come out and vote Pdp

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Ebukax(f): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
This #yoruba and #Igbo clash or feud in Ojota and isolo.
I have to give my thought to this ish.
the Yoruba's are fond of attacking the Igbo's during election, they live in your so called land does not give you the right to defranchisie a particular tribe because you thought they will vote another party,, this happened to me 2015 at aguda surulere Lagos, this Yoruba's keep preventing igbos to vote, once you won't vote apc u won't b allowed to vote, if you talk the stupid oba of Lagos will be chanting from his anus, Yoruba's live elsewhere and they also live in igbo land, no one is forcing them to vote the party they don't wanna vote
Yoruba as a nation needs to grow up, they need to stop telling us the Igbo's that we are ungrateful because we live in your land, Igbo's are a set of people you can never bend your way...
The Yoruba's has continuously attacked the Igbo's and continuously called us immigrants which is a wrong word to use, Yoruba and igbo and other tribes resident in Nigeria owns Nigeria any citizen of Nigeria can live anywhere in the country.
This set of people claims to be educated and yet still behaves so uneducated.
Yorubas or afonjas live elsewhere and no one has called them immigrants or prevented them from voting their choice party, this morning I saw an article released by opc instead of opc to raise a reasonable issue they are clamouring for war, who are even this opc?
All this weed smokers and Kai Kai consumers that don't feed well, Yoruba's should please grow up, I know the problem of Yoruba's I have lived with this particular tribe for 22 years now and counting I know them too well, I studied Yoruba behaviors
This is 21st century and everyone has to grow up and clamour for peace instead of war, the opc needs to tender an apology, they need to bring down the nasty post they made available to punch they called article, I see hate in that post, see common hausa community in Idi araba area of lawanson surulere that constantly gives the Yoruba dewellers sleepless nights, because they see the Igbo's as tribe that has coexisted with numerious tribes they think the Igbo nation can be subdue under the impression that we Igbo's live and trade in Lagos, this should stop, this immature attitude should stop, 2023 is fast approaching the Yoruba's should thread with caution, why is the Yoruba nation afraid of the Igbo polictical might?
I hate anything that has to do with inter tribal ish but that does not mean when I see the truth I won't say it, if the Igbo's are at fault I will castigate them, but the Yoruba's has constantly threaten the coexistence between them and the Igbo's
I see Serious ish if the leaders of this two tribes does not find a lasting solution to this.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Noven66: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
kcnwaigbo:

story for the gods."Oh I am so scared.On march 9 I will sit at home so that Ode Oloribruku like Noven66 will not break my head" grin grin grin grin
Oloriburuku mumurudeen, Olofo olori pelebe. No need much talk. The election is 6 days to now, come out and vote pdp now. Thunder scatter your life

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Noven66: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Upload your photo Strong man make I wait you and your strong men.
Where is your location. Election is 6 days to now. Which location would you vote ?
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

Oloriburuku omo ofo, omo adanu olofo, omo ma sha Fani. Iyilala lo ma pa e danu. I don get igbo gf stubborn like you before wey i almost strangle to death twice before she get sense. So if dem born you well come out and vote Pdp

Leave woman alone face man.

I still dey wait for your photo.

Demola pt 2 Loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Noven66: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Leave woman alone face man.

I still dey wait for your photo.

Demola pt 2 Loading
Send me your polling unit. Na your corpse dem go carry go east or send m your number

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Chipink(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

Atiku was lieing,and can never restructure,ask yourself why jonatan good luck did not do it ??why obasonjo did not do it.jonathan is from Nigeria Delta and the contribute more to the Nigeria purse.money is share according to the number of local governments and states,so how much does balysea collect,Kano collects more money than every state.he would have been the first to do it.so buhari is re adjusting the system.watch out for second term.he will not restructure but we are getting close

How did u know he is lying.. Are u in his mind.
OK why don't I give him a chance to see if he lies then vote him out.
Why stick to some1 u know has tried and failed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emary:

Eeyah! Ignorance disputing documented facts! SMH!

Which stupid documented fact? That eko island, a little part of Lagos once had a Bini king made the Awori, Egba, Ikorodu natives became foreigners in their own Land, right? Just the same way you, your family and your home town suddenly turned into British because we once had British leaders in Nigeria? Can you see how foolish you look?

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

Where is your location. Election is 6 days to now. Which location would you vote ?

See mumu question I dey Ojodu Berger come that bus park leading to Akute.

I'm voting at the poling station by the right at one primary you can't miss it.

B4st4rd upload your photo na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

Send me your polling unit. Na your corpse dem go carry go east or send m your number

First Poling unit by your right.

You can't miss it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
DedeNkem:
OPC or whatever it called itself is filled with idiots. Its head guy was recently caught trying to rig election, he was stoned and almost killed by the mob if not for the good hearts of some fearless Igbos who resued him!

The IPOB guy only commented on the bad treatment meted out on some Igbos in Lagos during the election. There wasn't anywhere in the statement he encouraged Igbos to retaliate or attack Yorubas! IPOB is not violent!

These OPC idiots are always emboldened to verbally attack Igbos at every little opportunity. I've never seen these cowards threaten Boko Haram or fulani terrorists who have been invading yorubalands and slaughtering them like chickens!

Lmao. Your folk could only attack demola after he and his motorcycle fell. You're not even ashamed of attacking an accident victim. lol. Btw, it wasn't the Ibos that rescued him. The Ibo poster had to come up with that news to douse the tension brewing.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

You dey find number?

Check my signature na

If I wait for you I no see you your mama na wh073

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
datribune:

Stop tuning in to Radio Biafra. U probably don't even stay in Lagos & u ar blabbing b*llshit.
On what grounds will any tribe in Nigeria envy d Igbo?. Get over ur self-destructive arrogance & face reality. This unmerited arrogance & lack of respect 4 other tribes & their leaders remains d Achilles heel of d Igbo who hav refused to learn frm lessons of history. Rather than build bridges & learn how to live in peace in a multicultural country, u ar busy burning bridges, insulting other tribes & funny enough, claiming superiority because u run 4x4 shops all over d place. U ar ur own worst enemies.
I posted a link of intimidation in Igboland & rather than face reality, u ar claiming it wasn't targeted at any tribe. Was d one in Lagos targeted at any tribe?. Did it affect only Igbos?. Politicians in Lagos like in Anambra were merely doing their thing.
Ur shameful bigotry makes u to continue making short-sighted, monumental political miscalculations. d politically illiterate Ohaneze said all of u should put ur eggs in one basket like in 2015. U did & d result is out. Next will be "biafla or no erections". Everything u touch turns to dust. Ur political support is a bad omen for any aspirant.

Yes i claimed it was targeted against a tribe though Yorubas were victims ofcourse. And if its like that in Anambra how come igbo shops were targeted afterwards too. Keep bleating about to deceive your self.
Just know that rigging based in tribe is a new introduction of the west to the south. I guess in your deceptive bent you will also say the "drown in the lagoon" comment was not directed to a tribe but to your great grand father.
Why you hate igbos soo much and wail at the mentions of Biafra and care which station they tune into or not instead of facing your own development shows how mentally haggard you are.
I guess igbos who supported OBJ was why his third term bid failed.

If your idea of and kind of bridge is that you built with barbaric Fulani tyrant which lead to a VP being treated like an errand boy after much asslicking please keep it to yourself.

Igbos will build bridges with a government that wont play dumb, deaf and blind as Fulani bh and fh masscres all over and eschew nepotism and has a clue on how to improve job creation all over. If and when this government does that igbos will embrace it if not the call for Biafra resumes. And while you hear it you wail more.

Your sophisticated moronic literacy which MB shared with you led to the unabated massacres in MB and the country going into recession and turning into a shithole under inept leadership yet for having an errand boy VP who is usually chased out to go play with the gatemen during fulani meetings it should be emulated abi? MB has gotten their senses back adter seeing the result of following your kind of political literacy keep ass licking and pointing at igbos until your senses will be reset by Fulani.
The ongoing islamization where a governor can openly treaten a church is also thanks to the political wizardry in ass licking of your kind. Keep it up until your place of worship is visited by either government proxy FH or by antiChrist governor like the heinous Kaduna midget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by kcnwaigbo: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

First Poling unit by your right.

You can't miss it
wow that's a challenge.Lets see if the coward is man enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Chu2k2: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lolz, we are umuchineke... We only take orders from our one only nnamdi kanu... If an order is issued, based on plausible rationale, we shall shred the afonjas and heavens will not fall...

And, considering our stance on "egbe beru, ugo beru", we shall always be guided by the truth and doctrine of natural justice and equity for all...

OPC, we are not truoble makers, and we do not run away from trouble...

We are whiter than white and whiter than snow...

God Bless Nnamdi Kanu...

God Bless IPOB...

God Bless Biafra....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
kcnwaigbo:

wow that's a challenge.Lets see if the coward is man enough

The other day I was almost killed one in my compound because he interfered with what is not his business.

I hate and despise this Yoruba people with Passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Did igbos claimed Lagos?,the truth of the matter is everything that's happening is just to instill fear into the igbos who are most likely to vote for pdp so that they may not vote unlike the hausas that are pro Apc,but I know for a fact that yorubas can't threatened the hausas like they the way they are doing to igbos now, I'm not Igbo but that's the truth.The unending animosity between the yorubas n the Igbos is the reason why the hausa/fulani has gotten the chance to play the rest parts of the country for fools,you can go on n brag about what you people are doing to the igbos in Lagos for whatever reason but remember nothing last forever, injustice is not what anyone should celebrate.

The Hausa don't chest beat nor mock like you guys do. The tongue is the most dangerous organ if you don't know and it was this same tongue that caused the progrom in the North in the 60's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.