Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade (49423 Views)

Edo 2020: Igbineweka Emerges APM, Governorship Candidate (Photos) / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Sanromeo(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2019
Even though I'm a staunch APC supporter, I really hope Amosun's APM wins so that he can taunt Oshiomole and his paymaster with the victory. This cabal think they can control the South West however they want. The victory of Amosun's APM will be the beginning of the end of their plot to control the SW. These power-drunk politicians must learn the hard way. It's one state at a time. We can do it Nigerians. The OTOGE revolution is upon us already. Let's embrace it and clip the wings of all hegemonic power-hungry politicians.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Itzurboi(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2019
samtress:
Politics is a risky game may the odds favour all the aspirants this coming saturday wink wink
If the odds favor all the aspirants, then it is no longer a game.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Barrywilly(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2019
I still wonder why he did not contest for the senatorial seat under the APM if he so much believed in the invincibility of the APM. He should be completely expelled from APC

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by elotajohn1(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by akoaki(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2019
humberjade:
Brave man...Owu people can't be cowed...once they believe in a project, they follow it to the latter... grin

When an Owu man feels cheated; he doesn't accept defeat and back-out, he comes straight for the jugular...he really doesn't care if his candidate wins or not, but he's going all out to stop Tinubu from expanding his political empire to Ogun...this is Amoson's last local fight, per-adventure he fails, he will still come back to haunt the Tinubu camp in the future.
"Owu people cannot be cowed...." I'm not sure this is correct. One owu ambassador has just fled the country after a disgraceful defeat.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by orion7: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2019
ekestic1976:

Must You people always fight Reason?
which one is u people again?

're zombies reasonable beings ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by akoaki(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2019
ekestic1976:
It's the tragedy of Nigeria's politics. You would think that a state Governor should be one that has all his faculties in place, but Amosun especially has shown by his actions that he's still in the midst of the "madding crowd ". No comportment, no gentlemanliness, no scrupples, no abilility whatsoever to discern the right choices!
He is an Obote man.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by otokx(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2019
The Drama continues.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Gandollar(f): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Born2Breed:
A win by APM is a win for APC.

Akinlade will definitely decamp to APC later.That's if he wins.
I know that the flesh has not revealed this to you but by the spirit. Your head dey there.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by derbykol(f): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Paramount01:
Can I prophesy,I see APM and APC losing this election, Congratulation to PDP in advance
APM will have it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by martowskin1(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Seetto:

At whose expense , at the expense of the masses, please pray for a better Nigeria, all these wishes will not do you and I and everyone good, God has already giving them the mandate and the country success is at their disposal, we have no option that to pray for them to have good political direction and work harder so that things will get better....

Is all good bro...

But if u observe carefully my brother, God didn't give this rouges any mandate....

Trust who ever rule this nation have no impact on ur life, the only person that have impact on ur life is you and you alone

Work to be better, forget a better Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Gandollar(f): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2019
akoaki:

"Owu people cannot be cowed...." I'm not sure this is correct. One owu ambassador has just fled the country after a disgraceful defeat.
Youths of nowadays! Hmmmm....
Have you heard of keeping your friends close and keeping your enemies even closer?

A formidable enemy of yours is below the radar and all that comes to your head is what you spewed above...
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by donsola(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2019
toprealman:
Owu in Igbo slang means lack/absence of something essentially needed.
Who cares about your Igbo definition? Why do you have to bring in your half boiled irritating opinion to a rather serious discuss? Why are the Igbos soo tribalistic? Soo many questions to ponder on, I'm a Nigerian that's all anyone need to know.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by toprealman: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2019
donsola:

Who cares about your Igbo definition? Why do you have to bring in your half boiled irritating opinion to a rather serious discuss? Why are the Igbos soo tribalistic? Soo many questions to ponder on, I'm a Nigerian that's all anyone need to know.
Clearly an Owu man has temper and ego issue too. Not my biz man.... continue dealing with it.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by alsudaes1(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Paramount01:
Can I prophesy,I see APM and APC losing this election, Congratulation to PDP in advance
PDP have their own issues too in Kashamu and Adebutu baba Ijebu's son. It's quite complicated in that state, you have GNI, you have Dimeji Bankole in different parties ...

I'll give it to APC

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2019
humberjade:

Even when 95% of those in your camp are cheated...what kind of leader will you be; abandoning your people midway into a struggle...do u even know what happened during the primaries...not hearsay, the full gist?

Most of them don't know what happened, they shout and scream party supremacy everytime.

Party Supremacy when the process was not fair.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by mymadam(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Amosun must had looted ogun pretty badly that installing a stooge after his imuinity expires is now a must and not an option, am very sure people like amosun would burn down the office of acountant general, ministery of finace/audit if his candidate losses
Wow, you are a prophet in the making shocked
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Oricha79(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2019
humberjade:

And what has Ameachi gained from the courts?
omehia was removed now, and amechi replace him
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by adekalumichael: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2019
Gov Amosun's case is like a student who obtained UTME and filled Unilag as first choice and LASU as second choice. He gained admission through Unilag but chose to write first semester in LASU.

Let's watch what his CGPA will read after first semester or session.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by ayomilore: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2019
The guy is fighting the biggest political battle of his life.
If his candidate looses which is very likely,he"s buried politically or he goes back and beg osoba and tinubu for forgiveness.

Most politicians running under all these new political parties are loosing in droves.

The only 2 political parties an average voters know and recognise in southwest are APC and PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by obinoral1179(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2019
People are shouting that tinubu camp want to rule over ogun state forgotten that Amosun was writing the name of all candidates in his bedroom and party gave them 3 options 1 consensus 2 direct primaries and 3 indirect primaries and the state party decided direct primaries which brought in dapo and amosun went berserk... Let see how it unfold but am sure they will be more rejected Vote in that state.... APC and APM little difference....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Let's wait and see, time will tell.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2019
ayomilore:
The guy is fighting the biggest political battle of his life.
If his candidate looses which is very likely,he"s buried politically or he goes back and beg osoba and tinubu for forgiveness.

Most politicians running under all these new political parties are loosing in droves.

The only 2 political parties an average voters know and recognise in southwest are APC and PDP.
this is local politics not presidency moreover u saw him holding apm logo showing d pple dis nobe ist time a politician ll float another party to ensure his candidate win it happen in abia ppa won with orji
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Gazzy88(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2019
Amosun will shake APC seriously. Buhari have given him his full support to do what he wants and for your info, no soldiers will be deployed to ogun state. Let's go to the polls and test our popularity. You can't cheat amosun and expect him to fold his arms. Tinubu can't control us in South west. Though, both amosun and tinubu are greedy but no man have monopoly of imposition. You can't sit in Lagos and be sharing to other states whom to rule them as if those states can't decide for themselves. APM will win this election unless they rig it and even with that, court will settle it. Amosun isn't ambode, tinubu errands boy. This is my kind of leader and I will continue to support him. As a man, if you want something go for it regardless of the situations surrounding it. Amosun also have the right to impose candidate and not someone from Lagos alone. We aren't fools in west. Tinubu dynasty will be crushed by amosun in the west.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by xreal: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2019
Interesting!

But there was no need to sponsor thugs to stone PMB.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by bluecircle470: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Paramount01:

Kashamu can never win.
Gboyega isiaka of ADC is winning that election because of this fracas
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by shugabasbn: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2019
The problem this Amosun will cause APC will be more than that of Saraki. APC should have ban and expel him since
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by shugabasbn: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2019
Born2Breed:
A win by APM is a win for APC.

Akinlade will definitely decamp to APC later.That's if he wins.

No, he may even decamp to PDP. Mimiko comes to mind after ACN then fought nailed and chains for him he betrayed Tinubu ACN then and decamped to PDP with Jonathan's dollars

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Amosun is just risking everything, what if Dapo wins as expected?

That’s what Ambode couldn’t do

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by humberjade: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2019
Oricha79:
omehia was removed now, and amechi replace him

Oh, that one...I thought it is the Abe/Cole saga...Ameachi just found God's favour...his case was probably handled by incorruptible judges...with the corrupt judges we have now, it will be difficult to win a primary election case...d process tedious and torturous...those u are fighting will use the State resources to counter u.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by humberjade: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Most of them don't know what happened, they shout and scream party supremacy everytime.

Party Supremacy when the process was not fair.

I wonder o...that's why our people from the other side call them zombie... grin
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by humberjade: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2019
akoaki:

The fact that the man traveled out doesn't mean he's scared of anything...he travels a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.