Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade (49421 Views)

Edo 2020: Igbineweka Emerges APM, Governorship Candidate (Photos) / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by humberjade: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2019
dyydxx:

But you win some or lose some that's politics. The CPC wing of APC are the presidential people so undoubtedly there own interests will come first and override but they still accommodated him. He has some of his guys there too.

On this Tinubu matter, I know Dapo is from Osoba faction, Ok let's even agree he is from Tinubu, Amosun messed up with the way he went about choosing Akinlade and thus buried Yewa's chances.You guys can't see it but Amosun gangan is Yewa's enemy grin This is the crux of the issue. Tinubu can never turn Ogun State to Lagos..Never nobody can including Amosun but God will favour Dapo now so that Amosun can know he isn't God himself. The whole dynamics it's all to cut Amosun to size. if per adventure Tinubu feels he wants to impose anybody same thing that is happening to Amosun will happen to him too.

From Osoba to Gbenga Daniel to Amsoun nobody has or will succeed in imposing his successor and that is the story of our state and we are proud of it. smiley

In case don't know, the plan to deal with Amosun was on months before the primaries...they jst used d primaries buhaha as an opportunity to carry it out...my brother, what will be, will be. grin
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Born2Breed(f): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2019
Alkanoicacid:

Yoruba meanings

Owu = Town
Owu = Cotton or any wooly material
Owu = Jealousy

These are the meanings I know.

Owu = Cotton
Owu = Thread

Edo version. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by hush15: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Amosun must had looted ogun pretty badly that installing a stooge after his imuinity expires is now a must and not an option, am very sure people like amosun would burn down the office of acountant general, ministery of finace/audit if his candidate losses

i dont think its about looting, its about relevance. Dapo Abiodun is like Sanwo Olu and he knows. He knows APC has nothing to offer also but just want to establish a political order with Asiwaju as the National Leader and Amosun isnt ready to bow to that. He is a political leader in his own right will rather ensure that than bow to APC. Since they suspended him already, once yhe senate is sworn in, and his party win in the state, He will switched party to APM. And i assure you, might bargain with Saraki....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Gazzy88(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2019
dyydxx:

thing is in a free and fair election Amosun will lose. Amosun is the one that uses thuggery and intimadation. Anyway saturday don reach everybody go calm down. I saw him and his stooge in Ijebu-Ode yesterday I just laughed. He was in ifo too 2 days ago, fortunately I was in both places....feelers on ground in both places dont support Akinlade but I digress. From what I have seen if APM will win anywhere it will be Abeokuta but I dont even think that will be of a very large margin. Maybe they might win Ipokia too.This will be really interesting, this case is similar to how PDP supporters thought Atiku can split votes in the North yet nothing of such on the d day.

I cant wait for the demise of Amosun politically grin
You will wait tire oga. Ijebus should vote for their son and let others do their own biddings. No be by force to support dapo na. Your so called feelers will come back to tell you how dapo might have been truncated in the polls. What I just want is for buhari not to send soldiers to ogun state. Dapo is relying on federal might only and that's rigging. You think yewa will vote for dapo and leave GNI? Or you think dapo can win egba votes? Think man!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
they are just so lucky we are not yet developed to have snipers. ...if not as una stand on top of that roof..APC for take una two down..rubbish
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Fourwinds: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
skukimania:

But, he has been found out already. I saw my picture on some billboard, don't mind them, grin lol! Amosun oh!
ha!! I thought it was human ROD that was pointing to that cassava(APM logo).. Thank God Amosu didn't do otherwise
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by dyydxx: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gazzy88:
You will wait tire oga. Ijebus should vote for their son and let others do their own biddings. No be by force to support dapo na. Your so called feelers will come back to tell you how dapo might have been truncated in the polls. What I just want is for buhari not to send soldiers to ogun state. Dapo is relying on federal might only and that's rigging. You think yewa will vote for dapo and leave GNI? Or you think dapo can win egba votes? Think man!!

I have thought about it very well. GNI is severely limited and may only win Imeko Afon. He will split some Ogun West votes with Akinlade and not to talk of PDP o. PDP has structures in Ogun West too.

APM cannot win Ota, Agbara or Ifo/Ewekoro or all the border towns with Lagos. APM cannot win anywhere in Ogun East. Maybe they might win Ogun West but I have my doubts. APC will still win central, it might be narrow but they will edge it. Abeokuta is the only place APM might outrightly win but lets wait and see.

A sample is what you saw on the just concluded National Assembly Elections. why didn't they beat Tolu Odebiyi? APM only won in Yewa North. I have said it several times that this gamble that Amosun is banking on that people that voted APC for him will all change and vote APM on saturday is a massive gamble that will fail. It will just be marginal transition.

it's Amosun gangan that is desperate to rig and the soldiers will checkmate his thugs and ballot box snatchers. it's Amosun's thugs that want to make this a do or die affair. Dapo is a gentleman.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Alkanoicacid(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

Owu = Cotton Owu = Thread

Edo version. grin grin
So thread is also called Owu in Edo? True true Yorubas and Binis are related.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
toprealman:
Owu in Igbo slang means lack/absence of something essentially needed.

"Igbo" means bush or weed in Yoruba language.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by eposho: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
hush15:

i dont think its about looting, its about relevance. Dapo Abiodun is like Sanwo Olu and he knows. He knows APC has nothing to offer also but just want to establish a political order with Asiwaju as the National Leader and Amosun isnt ready to bow to that. He is a political leader in his own right will rather ensure that than bow to APC. Since they suspended him already, once yhe senate is sworn in, and his party win in the state, He will switched party to APM. And i assure you, might bargain with Saraki....

Dapo doesn't look lyk he has a strong structure or believe in himself, I really struggle to believe him when he gives interviews/speeches.I just don't know how it will all pan out.shame adebutu has the money and generosity but no decorum,there is no single completed projects that he can personally point to.
GNI and the rest are all illusionist.You need a wide tentacles to get all ogun votes.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Ogunworkers: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
humberjade:

See this one...I am an Ogun person...i am an Ogun West person...and he will win by the special grace of God...talking about education, how many educated people go out to vote? If the literates' votes were to carry weight, Buhari would have bn on his way to Daura by now.
SMH.. Since the advent of the fourth republic on May 29, 1999, no incumbent Ogun State governor has succeeded in installing his preferred candidate as successor. The immediate past governor of the state, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, attempted it, but failed.

If he is going to win, it's going to be his unit or ward.
But I don't really know why people are so Insincere with themselves. You are supporting a man who
Is running the party, like a personal estate. Not surprising, when the issue concerning the mode of electing the governorship, National Assembly and State House of Assembly candidates came to the fore, he was quick to opt for a “consensus” method. He unilateral picked his governorship candidate, Hon Adekunle Akinlade, the deputy, Mrs Adebimpe Adebajo, three Senators, nine National Assembly and 26 State House of Assembly candidates.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by MYHUBBY: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
he should work hard that the APC man should not win because he's going to probed amosun

a leader is expected to concede defeat that had to do with the party he's representing
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by humberjade: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ogunworkers:

SMH.. Since the advent of the fourth republic on May 29, 1999, no incumbent Ogun State governor has succeeded in installing his preferred candidate as successor. The immediate past governor of the state, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, attempted it, but failed.

If he is going to win, it's going to be his unit or ward.
But I don't really know why people are so Insincere with themselves. You are supporting a man who
Is running the party, like a personal estate. Not surprising, when the issue concerning the mode of electing the governorship, National Assembly and State House of Assembly candidates came to the fore, he was quick to opt for a “consensus” method. He unilateral picked his governorship candidate, Hon Adekunle Akinlade, the deputy, Mrs Adebimpe Adebajo, three Senators, nine National Assembly and 26 State House of Assembly candidates.

Who should i support ojare? Tinubu? Someone whose wife is a 3rd term Senator and still wants to have a say in who governs surrounding States...he even went to poke his nose into their affairs in far away Imo...is it Dapo who retrieved the transformer he gave a community because they didn't vote for him in 2015...someone who is being investigated for subsidy fraud and certificate fraud? A candidate who is afraid to face the press?

Oh wait, is it Osoba who b4 Amosun's 1st time chose virtually every elective posts for the party?

To me, despite all his flaws, Amosun beats everyone of them hands down...with maybe the exemption of Bisi Onabanjo.

GNI would have bn a better choice but his platform is weak...With Amosun, Ogun West has a better chance of producing a Gov for the 1st in the 43-year history of Ogun.

Ajimobi broke the 2nd term jinx in Oyo...it is not written in stone and it is not a taboo...if God says Akinlade will win, there is nothing any mortal can do about it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Abbeywondrous(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
2011 history is about to repeat itself, GNI is goal.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Bar1941(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
humberjade:
[s]Brave man...Owu people can't be cowed...once they believe in a project, they follow it to the latter... grin

When an Owu man feels cheated; he doesn't accept defeat and back-out, he comes straight for the jugular...he really doesn't care if his candidate wins or not, but he's going all out to stop Tinubu from expanding his political empire to Ogun...this is Amoson's last local fight, per-adventure he fails, he will still come back to haunt the Tinubu camp in the future.[/s]

You forgot the fact that if not for this Tinubu, Amosun wouldn't have got near the governorship seat. He's a serial betrayal, he betrayed Osoba as governor and here is he trying to betray the political party that assisted him greatly. He's a local politician who is only envious of Tinubu's political prowess. Mind you, come March 9th 2019, Prince Dapo Abiodun will emerge victorious and the fool will be put to shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Bar1941(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
humberjade:

And what has Ameachi gained from the courts?

Indomie generation....read.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by abraham01emma01: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Heeeeeee. Very Right
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Gazzy88(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
dyydxx:

I have thought about it very well. GNI is severely limited and may only win Imeko Afon. He will split some Ogun West votes with Akinlade and not to talk of PDP o. PDP has structures in Ogun West too.

APM cannot win Ota, Agbara or Ifo/Ewekoro or all the border towns with Lagos. APM cannot win anywhere in Ogun East. Maybe they might win Ogun West but I have my doubts. APC will still win central, it might be narrow but they will edge it. Abeokuta is the only place APM might outrightly win but lets wait and see.

A sample is what you saw on the just concluded National Assembly Elections. why didn't they beat Tolu Odebiyi? APM only won in Yewa North. I have said it several times that this gamble that Amosun is banking on that people that voted APC for him will all change and vote APM on saturday is a massive gamble that will fail. It will just be marginal transition.

it's Amosun gangan that is desperate to rig and the soldiers will checkmate his thugs and ballot box snatchers. it's Amosun's thugs that want to make this a do or die affair. Dapo is a gentleman.
It's now obvious that you're a fan of dapo. That's what you should have said all along na. APC won last election because of the confusion with some amosun faction still in APC with his APM party. March 9 election will be totally different. Amosun still have the upper hand and I will still insist on that. Buhari won't send soldiers to ogun state. The election will be so close but I see either GNI or akinlade winning.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by humberjade: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bar1941:

Indomie generation....read.

Indomie generation ke....Na 'Tandi Guarana' generation i be o... grin

I thought the guy was referring to the Magnus Abe/Cole court cases...i thought i have cleared d air about that.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by akdjr(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
There should be a law that bars a politician from contesting in another party after participating in a party primaries and lost.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Amah70: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Paramount01:
Can I prophesy,I see APM and APC losing this election, Congratulation to PDP in advance

Same scenario looming in Imo state.

Amosun is even fairer than Okorocha.

Okorocha wants only his son-in-law to succeed gov Okorocha.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Fixedgame4291: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by anubabab: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
yinkus6750:
What an irony. Yet he won the senatorial ticket under APC. He ought to be expelled from the party and not suspended. Greed for power and succession shouldn't be a do or die affair. Your party's decision ought to be final.

do u think people voted for party?
people voted for Amosun not APC
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Myself2(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
When he said God will not allow political profiteers come and put Ogun state to slavery, click like if you know he was talking about Tinubu
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by anigbajumo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
hush15:

Bro,stop deceiving urself. Tinubu's region ACN gave Amosun the Governor of Ogun state in 20100 after he (Amosun) made several attempts and failed. Tinubu remains his boss anytime anyday,just watch out on Saturday.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by toprealman: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tehila07:

"Igbo" means bush or weed in Yoruba language.
wow, so some people need this group of blesses people to get high
Knew Ibo's are a blessed people.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by toprealman: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Alkanoicacid:

Yoruba meanings

Owu = Town
Owu = Cotton or any wooly material
Owu = Jealousy

These are the meanings I know.
Thanks for the info man
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by akoaki(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
humberjade:

The fact that the man traveled out doesn't mean he's scared of anything...he travels a lot.
Oh, what a bad coincidence.
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by humberjade: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
akoaki:

Oh, what a bad coincidence.

grin
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by kayusely70(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
An ingrate and a traitor, together with his stooge, will be disgraced on Saturday
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by TaiwoAJD: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
If Amosu APM wins, they will later decamp to APC, Go and learn from Mimiko. PDP to Labour Patry to PDP back to Labour. Naija Politicians believe Nigerians are morons and we always fall to their gimmicks anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos / 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.