Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (53091 Views)

President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
nobody is crying
we're doing well
much better than people with political presence

If toh say all of una sit down for house during the election e for make sense say una no need government at all. But you came out massively to vote for PDP your choice and the outcome has made you guys crying up and down. NA DELUSION AND CONFUSSION GO KILL UNA.

ABI YOU GO TALK SAY UNA NO COME OUT TO VOTE ON ELECTION DAY?!

If PDP had won, your jubilation will be without measure because it means the down fall of a man, Buhari who you hate so much. All na camouflage say una no need government. UNA FOR SIT DOWN FOR HOUSE ON ELECTION DAY NOW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by oyebanji44: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
enemybulldozer:
dunderheaded.. why so many Yorubas... lack reasoning makes me to tremble... No wonder most of them are supporting buhari.
Dummy

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by emmykk(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:
Actually they didn't. Now they've shot themselves on the leg cause Buhari is not going to give them any juicy appointment.

We can't say because cow is sweet for making suya then we call cow Sir

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Melian(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2

Hahahaha pained mofo. Keep quoting me. You're still a BASTARD anytime anyway. Consider yourself ignored
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Melian:

Hahahaha pained mofo. Keep quoting me. You're still a BASTARD anytime anyway. Consider yourself ignored
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
WORDWORLD:

If toh say all of una sit down for house during the election e for make sense say una no need government at all. But you came out massively to vote for PDP your choice and the outcome has made you guys crying up and down. NA DELUSION AND CONFUSSION GO KILL UNA.

If PDP had wan, your jubilation will be without measure because it means the down fall of a man, Buhari who you hate so much. All na camouflage say una no need government. UNA FOR SIT DOWN FOR HOUSE ON ELECTION DAY NOW.
[/s]
sorry i don't read trash
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
oyebanji44:
Dummy
You're the biggest Dummy.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
MYHUBBY:

this is no insult but obvious truth if you like call Jesus Christ join

we read the news here frequently, so don't be a coward to protest the fact. calling nccf, efcc and icpc shows I was right because you can't deny my facts

seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
mynd44
obinoscopy

insulting a tribe and claiming to be right in doing so.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by kasheemawo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
tuniski:

How has losing election finish saraki's career when it didn't finish buhari's in 2003,2007 and 2011. Some statements are very childish.
A Senate President that couldn't win just 4 local government is that one president?

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:
Actually they didn't. Now they've shot themselves on the leg cause Buhari is not going to give them any juicy appointment.

Ewu....
Igbos can never shine shoe
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by MYHUBBY: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

insulting a tribe and claiming to be right in doing so.

claiming or is a fact? I'm sure you can't protest that, you people had no business in politics but the aforementioned
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Basher8583: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
nope they didn't and will never have any regrets on that
an average igbo man does not depend on government for survival
they hustle on their own and make living from their hard works even in an unfriendly hostile situations
that's why they don't give a Flying furck when supporting the candidates of their choice
they do so and damn the consequences because they owe no one any freaking apology and favours.
that's how you behave when you're 100% independent.
my question is can any other tribe boast of such independence from government?

chai See loser academy. Are you guys not tried of losing. see pride ontop serial failure.
lgbo's are the most dependent in Nigeria. they cannot thrive in their region hence the hopping arround to other regions. And thats how your region is so messed up even your Senior citizens are running away. Now does mike Adenuga, Otedolla and Dangote have any property in that hellhole of a region?
And the reason for NO is very Simple.
it is a Counter productive
region with no Longtime viable business profit foreast. And this is because they don't have the numbers and are fraud prone. Ever thought of why the Ember month Security was established in the financial Sector. . . .

3 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
Basher8583:

chai See loser academy. Are you guys not tried of losing. see pride ontop serial failure.
lgbo's are the most dependent in Nigeria. they cannot thrive in their region hence the hopping arround to other regions. And thats how your region is so messed up even your Senior citizens are running away. Now does mike Adenuga, Otedolla and Dangote have any property in that hellhole of a region?
And the reason for NO is very Simple.
it is a Counter productive
region with no Longtime viable business profit foreast. And this is because they don't have the numbers and are fraud prone. Ever thought of why the Ember month Security was established in the financial Sector. . . .
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
WORDWORLD:

If PDP had wan, your jubilation will be without measure because it means the down fall of a man, Buhari who you hate so much. All na camouflage say una no need government. UNA FOR SIT DOWN FOR HOUSE ON ELECTION DAY NOW.

I recall the first time I saw this moniker posting on nairaland.

it was fronting itself as an intellectual, unbiased, knowledgeable mind.

now, it's true colors have come shining through and the envious, hateful and wicked heart it's people are renowned for is now evident to the blind.

nevertheless, the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces!!!

ZOO MUST FALL!!!
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
tuniski:

Igbo did the right thing by their democratic choice. I am very proud of them even though I am yoruba.

People must stop criminalizing political choice. It is buhari that is being a bad leader by nepotism. Donald Trump didn't win majority American votes but leads the entire America not only the whites!

Or should Atiku win he should ignore the conservative north that didn't vote for him?
You are yoruba
Wow, this is a balanced yoruba here.

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin it shows that the Ibos had no opportunity in 2023 presidential electi..Eventually ,Buhari Victory will work to South west advantage..
And anybody really cares?
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Insectkiller: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Story story..

Sombori should summarize.. undecided
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Elliot2(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
sarrki:
The rest is history now

We have a nation to run
Truly,we have a Nation to run. I really don't understand how a supposed intelligent people would reason this way. This is medieval way of the winner taking all in war; it is not democracy.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
vezycash:
@K00da @ngadaAwo @vulcan @MONIKERREVEALER @softdrink

Oga with all the power you northerners have held for decades, answer this simple question.

How's developed is your village?

Okay, here's an easy one. How developed is Buhari's village? I've not been there but most likely, all he's done for his people is build an almajiri school, a big mosque and nothing else.

Same thing happened with Jonathan and Obasanjo. Their own people didn't get nothing. That's why Jonathan's people didn't vote for him.

On the other hand, apart from Ebony state, Igbo villages are now towns.

Any well traveled person will agree that world wide, individual prosperity helps communities far better than political ones.

I'll add one more before I exit this thread. There's just one reason for bad roads in the EAST.

Can you guess?

The reason is our all progress blocking government. It's the same reason why no one has built private power plants. Government won't allow it.

There are people who can fund and operate the port in Rivers. Know why it's not working? FG.

It's not just Igbos who are stymied by our vagabonds in power. In my own little part of Lagos, private individuals and companies (at least 3 times) have been taken to court to stop them from repairing or building roads that our VIPs refused to.

I digress.

Point is political appointments doesn't correlate with in increase in wealth of a people. Every Lagosian knows that Lagos is considerably better because OBJ starved Lagos of funds.

Our Nation will be far more prosperous if FG didn't get in the way of individuals.

there is no nation like zoogeria at the bolded!!!

stop deceiving yourself

ZOO MUST FALL!!!
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Polytronafrica: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
they hustle on their own and make living from their hard works even in an unfriendly hostile situations
that's why they don't give a Flying furck when supporting the candidates of their choice
they do so and damn the consequences because they owe no one any freaking apology and favours.

Maybe the Igbos will soon start building their infrastructure from their hustle. Wishing you well.

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

Wait and let the him constitute his cabinet, that's when wailing proper will start. In 2015 when you gave him 5%, you wailed. Is this 2019 when you generously gave him around 20% that you will not wail?

What independence are you talking about? Your people are not in the cabinet of the present administration or what?
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
maasoap:

Wait and let the him constitute his cabinet, that's when wailing proper will start. In 2015 when you gave him 5%, you wailed. Is this 2019 when you generously gave him around 20% that you will not wail?

What independence are you talking about? Your people are not in the cabinet of the present administration or what?
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by baratech: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Should there be any implications?
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by mistijude: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

This has always been the boasting to so lot of you are known for.Going by this your ascertion about Igbo,why can you leave politics for those who understand it and continue with your hustling?

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by joyousever(f): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wow! Thumbs up.
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ndubueze92(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin it shows that the Ibos had no opportunity in 2023 presidential electi..Eventually ,Buhari's Victory will work to South west advantage..
Very myopic indeed, is that you always betray your country when she needs you the most? Wait for a Ribadu or Elrufai.... I'm sorry for you.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

I recall the first time I saw this moniker posting on nairaland.

it was fronting itself as an intellectual, unbiased, knowledgeable mind.

now, it's true colors have come shining through and the envious, hateful and wicked heart it's people are renowned for is now evident to the blind.

nevertheless, the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces!!!

ZOO MUST FALL!!!

Bro myself like so many other people have ended up being polluted by all kinds of SHIT that goes on here. Yes you are very correct. When I started on Nairaland I was my true self, that description you have given with respect to the first time you saw my moniker. I MUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH. I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THIS FORUM, IT IS ROBBING ME OFF OF TOO MANY GOOD.

The forumn has robbed off alot of people too who I use to look up to. Bro, na to leave make sense pass.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Elliot2:
Truly,we have a Nation to run. I really don't understand how a supposed intelligent people would reason this way. This is medieval way of the winner taking all in war; it is not democracy.

Where is the winner taking all? Are Igbos not in the Buhari's administration despite their 5% contribution to his victory in 2015? Even though, I know that those who took the appointments under him have been labelled "betrayals".
Won't Buhari's gave them appointments in this second term in office? Is Buhari administration not carrying out infrastructural developments in South East and South South? So, what are you talking about?
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
mistijude:
This has always been the boasting to so lot of you are known for.Going by this your ascertion about Igbo,why can you leave politics for those who understand it and continue with your hustling?
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by vezycash(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

there is no nation like zoogeria

stop deceiving yourself

ZOO MUST FALL!!!

I share you sentiments. However, stop insulting zoo animals! All Zoo animals have house, abundant food and health care.

Your zoo, self deceit comment doesn't respond to anything i wrote. Chanting zoo, killings, & war on the internet won't change nothing bros. Make your money and leave this shithole with your family.

Read what I wrote and you'll see that it supports you.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:

We don't live on government money. We run businesses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) / Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.