Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (53086 Views)

President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by tuniski: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
kehinde1588:

I thought you said you will quite nairaland if Saraki lost. You have no shame at all
If you want to lie, lie small small abegi. How will I attach my presence on a forum to the victory or otherwise of a party, candidate or what have you. Naa saraki bring me here?

So many people are just too emotional and impressionable that they don't see political contestation as purely that of ideas/interests. You win some and lose some. Life goes on.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by princenaira(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
What is this one talking about and who knows him in Igbo land? APC Auditor, hope you have audited all theoney spent by your party during elections?

Kindly keep your stupid advice and stop seeking political relevance with that name "IGBO" it's too big for you to toy it joke with.

Ass licker go and continue licking your buariar ass and maintain maximum silence
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Nwadiuto247: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Deepthoughts:
I'm from the middle belt n I seriously feel an Igbo leadership of Nigeria will benefit me more therefore I'm very sympathetic to the Igbo political cause but I'm afraid to say that the igbos shall continue to pay for their political ineptitude for a long time to come,at Independence igbos were in good condition to dominate this country,the igbos controlled the army,zik was president even though ceremonial but influential, poor political calculations cause nzeogwu n his kinsmen to execute the jan 1966 coup in a biased manner that eventually led to war, Ekwueme brought the idea of rotational presidency that helped the country alot but when it faced challenge after the death of yar'adua the igbos betrayed it spirit due to short-sightedness, when Apc was to been form igbos couldn't present a common front(okorocha's greed), without any concrete assurance from Apc of an Igbo presidency in 2023 igbos are now blaming themselves for not voting buhari where as the yorubas who has invested more in Apc are already laying claims to the same presidency come 2023, during censuses n voter registrations while the hausas will be moving back to their states to register the igbos will be reluctant or refused to so outrightly, during elections even the few that registered due to pressure hardly comes out to vote (check records of registered voters n no of votes casted in the Eastern states during elections)but will be making all sorts of demands,the igbos could have organized themselves and demanded for a concrete promise from Atiku if positive then work for him/obi but what do I know,now igbos thinks patronising the hausa/fulani is what would guarantee them the presidency,if the igbos don't take time to review the political history of Nigeria n their mistakes in it while fashioning out delibrate strategic means to achieve their goal rather than believing that their aspirations will be achieved on a platter of gold they shall wait for only God knows when,the events of Jan 1966 that open the eyes of the hausa/fulani to the need to hold vehemently on to political n military/security dominance in this country n the subsequent benefits they have enjoyed from it will remain indelible in their minds n they shall continue to pass it on from generation to generation,so moghalu n his likes should better think deeper instead of plane infatuations with buhari/Apc that hasn't promised them anything.its likely that I'm going to be insulted a lot for this post but after the insults please let's do some retrospective meditations perhaps a truthful inspiration can be found.

I agree with some of the points you raised here.

What majority of Igbos want is a president that will put proper things in place that will enable them do their business well and the tribe the person comes from is not important.

During Obasanjo's government businesses were doing well. Same happened in Yaradua's time and during GEJ (tho i still believe GEJ no try much)

Majority of Igbos dislike Buhari for various reasons thats the problem presently.

Dont worry yourself oga, Igbos will balance up politically after Buhari.

Also note that majority of Igbos dont kill themselves over 2023 presidency. It is the few Igbo politicians that are struggling for that one.

Ordinary to come out an get PVC Igbos dont come out well. To come out and vote is another wahala for us. Political interest is not high here like in other places. It is more of business interest.

Our major interest is good governance.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by princenaira(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
What is this one talking about and who knows him in Igbo land? APC Auditor, hope you have audited all the money spent by your party during elections?

Kindly keep your stupid advice and stop seeking political relevance with that name "IGBO" it's too big for you to toy it joke with.

Ass licker go and continue licking your buariar ass and maintain maximum silence
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by LZAA: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Guys stop blaming Yoruba ppl for loving APC, there's a strong relationship between broom and ewedu��

2 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ugotex85: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Can anyone please elaborate for me what Buhari did for the South East to warrant their votes?
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by zoedew: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
nope they didn't and will never have any regrets on that
an average igbo man does not depend on government for survival
they hustle on their own and make living from their hard works even in an unfriendly hostile situations
that's why they don't give a Flying furck when supporting the candidates of their choice
they do so and damn the consequences because they owe no one any freaking apology and favours.
that's how you behave when you're 100% independent.

my question is can any other tribe boast of such independence from government?

Business is not unconcerned about the fellow who sets policy in any given space where it has footprints.That fellow is called Government!

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Elliot2(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
maasoap:

Where is the winner taking all? Are Igbos not in the Buhari's administration despite their 5% contribution to his victory in 2015? Even though, I know that those who took the appointments under him have been labelled "betrayals".
Won't Buhari's gave them appointments in this second term in office? Is Buhari administration not carrying out infrastructural developments in South East and South South? So, what are you talking about?
OK. That's great. Just let him do more,and then we will all be fine.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
vezycash:

I share you sentiments. However, stop insulting zoo animals! All Zoo animals have house, abundant food and health care.

Your zoo, self deceit comment doesn't respond to anything i wrote. Chanting zoo, killings, & war on the internet won't change nothing bros. Make your money and leave this shithole with your family.

Read what I wrote and you'll see that it supports you.

we, the great easterners, are leaving this accursed evil zoo with EVERYONE AND EVERY INCH OF LAND belonging to us!!!

nobody is running away from your zoogerian military!!!

ZOO MUST FALL!!!

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by kehinde1588(m): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
tuniski:

If you want to lie, lie small small abegi. How will I attach my presence on a forum to the victory or otherwise of a party, candidate or what have you. Naa saraki bring me here?

So many people are just too emotional and impressionable that they don't see political contestation as purely that of ideas/interests. You win some and lose some. Life goes on.
I knew you would definitely deny this. I should have screenshot that comment.

Anyways, life goes on life you said.

How far with governorship election in kwara now.

Do you think Atunwa stands a chance?
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Obanaijacom: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
they hustle on their own and make living from their hard works even in an unfriendly hostile situations
that's why they don't give a Flying furck when supporting the candidates of their choice
they do so and damn the consequences because they owe no one any freaking apology and favours.

Igbo Amaka,

Regards to my Igbo brothers, Igbokwenu!!!

We own the biggest houses in choice areas of the world, Igbos run commercial activities in Nigeria, we operate the biggest markets, manufacturing and importation.

But we still need political positions and appointments so we can get more policies to favour us.

All this is to show that we are not United, cos if we were United we will see ourselves as one as Nigerians and we would work together.

Go to the north and see how they live like animals, with all the resources yet their people suffer, because they are not educated, illiteracy is very high.

All I want to see is a United Nigeria, but POLITICIANS have failed to unite us, instead they have continued to divide us.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Yorobastard(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
oyebanji44:
wait and see how it goes..
no wahala na
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Guyman02: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Even several Yorubas didn't vote Buhari, they are tired of the pretense and ready to damn the consequences like Igbos

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by vezycash(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

we, the great easterners, are leaving this accursed evil zoo with EVERYONE AND EVERY INCH OF LAND belonging to us!!!

nobody is running away from your zoogerian military!!!

ZOO MUST FALL!!!

E Na ba ka nkita. Nna this thing a buro by mouth. Kpuchonu and me ife ichoi me. Simple
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by tollyboy5(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
sarrki:

Individual achievement can only bring development to set of people

Collective which is politically can bring development to the whole region and generation yet unborn

So stop comparing the 2
I saw you calling someone not Yoruba! Sir with due respect you are a disgrace to the omoluabi s nation. You are part of the people who's brain tinubu bought. Yorubas dont keep anemies or condemn people for freedom of choice. I still love the igbos but would frown seriously on every of their attempt to ride Yoruba of any position in Lagos.
These are the real yorubas, diplomatic without hatred the type I see these day spreach about hate. Stop all this. Don't come here speaking on behalf of Lagos because if you know Lagos and love her progress you won't speak in favour of APC Lagos.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

there is no nation like zoogeria at the bolded!!!

stop deceiving yourself

ZOO MUST FALL!!!

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by TheBeat: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
this election have taught me that you guys do not in any way represent the view of majority of Yorubas out there
you guys are just online paid Tinubu and mc oluomo miscreants.

sane and real Yorubas are out there on facebook and twitter and they always make their choice

last election should have silenced you bigots
nobody will ever take you guy's serious or take your view as an average yoruba man's view.
I was shocked as well.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by tollyboy5(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Front0lane:
This is the lies Igbos want people to believe about them but we all know your live depend on federal looting talk about Allison Madukwe Bart Nnaji Olisa Metu Anyim n co. Chase away Igbos from federal table for 2 secs and watch them wail their dead forefathers to hell n back n back to hell again.

Lol come to ojo Lagos and see what igbos are doing with canals. Turning it to estate the f00l that should have let Yoruba soft work favoured our educated youth only divert our precious money to fund his friends and family and party. Empowering thug as tax collector in Lagos. Which mega city does that?
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by djon78(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Polytronafrica:

Maybe the Igbos will soon start building their infrastructure from their hustle. Wishing you well.

Igbo's in diaspora alone can finance infrastructural development in the East. But will the FG allow that
They can raise billions of dollars for that without skin pain, but the issue is FG and bad vision less leaders foisted on us by the centre.
That's the bane
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by LazyGold(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
All i see here is A thread meant for the Chest beating of the Igbo. They claimed they are the most independent in Nigeria, they claimed they are the most properous in Nigeria, they claimed they are the most intelligient in Nigeria, everything in Nigeria they are on top of it grin, chest beating as Usual, i never hate the Igbo and i will never hate the Igbo. Since you all Claim you no longer need anything from the Government please stay true to your words and let others have peace with their decision.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by LukeSavage: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:
Actually they didn't. Now they've shot themselves on the leg cause Buhari is not going to give them any juicy appointment.

Like we care. It seems u don't know the igbos. With all the minister appointment dey have always given the north how has it helped dere situation compared to the SE who hardly get any?

Maybe we your mesmerize your brain wit dat question you put your face down and walk away.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Okuda(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

thanks for answering him well
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
K00da:

cuntt!!!
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

cuntt!!!
Ya, i enjoy your mother's own too
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by AnanseK(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
i don't read trash from mad people
so sorry i didn't read this comment of yours tongue

I can feel your pain. Desperate to eliminate the truth, it’s not possible.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
arukwe123:
see this old fool, as old as you are u no still get sense. Dont they pay tax? Or you dont know they request for tax clearance before they admit any child.
Yeah.old hag
Why not add all ur tax and send ur children to private school with it.
Old hag
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by VULCAN(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
When à compulsive liar is talking. We all know.

Akolawole:

1) All tribes is independent of government, not just Ibo.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by sleemomymy: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
sarrki:

Chest beating online is not as same as reality on ground

There is implications

In associating with othe two major tribes

There won’t be support from the two regions whenever they pursue a political gains fro the nation

An lots more

Stop the chest beating
MY BROTHER, THEY ARE IGNORANT OF WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. THE SO CALL INDEPENDENT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WILL BE GIVEN DIRECTION BY GOVERNMENT POLICIES AND THE POLICIES WILL BE MADE BY THIS GOVERNMENT THEY FAILED TO SUPPORT FOR NEXT FOUR YEARS. TOO BAD FOR THEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by VULCAN(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is Nairaland where teenagers who depend on free MB will be insulting their elders. Instead of reading to learn they will be attacking those they will call Sir in real life

tuniski:

How has losing election finish saraki's career when it didn't finish buhari's in 2003,2007 and 2011. Some statements are very childish.

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by LukeSavage: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
sarrki:

Politically ipobians can and will never get it right

Coz you live , breed and preach hatred

Oga rest. You keep propelling baseless point plus your hypocrisy is priceless. Shove one hand down your diccck And walk away man. Your bigotry is unheard of

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Latest Ship Acquired By Nigeria Navy Which Left China On Sept 15 Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.