Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (53099 Views)

President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Mystick: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2019
goodforme:

You don't see anything wrong when the same Igbos are crying that yoruba voted for Buhari, are yoruba not suppose to be democratic in their political choice, must yoruba support whoever they support
Which Yoruba voted buhari? Yoruba votes were divided almost 50/50. Even with rigging and governors being APC members.
Infant statistics shows that SW gave Atiku more votes in figures than the SE. Just that the percentage margin was higher in SE than SW.
Go and make your research.

21 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2019
Ojiofor:

Will you kip kwayet?
We survived Buhari's first half and I am damn sure we gonna survive his second half even better.

Ejiifor ejiifor maka why ?

Stop chest beating

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
nope you lack sense of understanding.

no one will take nairaland mc oluomo faction of yoruba serious again
they don't represent the good people of yerobas

When Igbos tried to use religion to divide us they met brick wall

Now they are trying another means
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Ikechu12: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:
Actually they didn't. Now they've shot themselves on the leg cause Buhari is not going to give them any juicy appointment.

Who suffered his misery the most in his first term was it Igbos?
Who are the ones crying all over about hate and shouting Christianity and Bible ever since people refusing to give them money when they beg? Is it Igbos?

grin grin slowpoke Igbos have NEVER cared one bit about your useless appointment, excluding the greedy bastards pretending to be our leaders, Igbos don't give a rat ass about anything Niggeria. I mean look you Northerners have gotten all the juicy for years now yet una are still the most ratchet in that shithole.

One thing I can say that Niggeria policies to subdue Igbos did for Igbos is teach us how to survive without depending not one bit on Niggerian government.

24 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2019
This thread has opened my eyes. If things continue the way they are now, Nigeria will be ruled by North and South East for many years to come. South West is fast losing relevance.

If Buhari had picked a renowned Igbo man as his running mate and dropped Osinbajo, He still would've won and he'd have had the blessings of Igbos.

The South West has been over-dilluted and no longer have a strong voice. Heck, they even voted against their 'brother'. It's a pity, that's life, it evolves

Politics is about making the right projections and the Igbos are big assets, no matter how much you hate them, you just have to love their resilience and they'll rule this country one day for a very long time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

When Igbos tried to use religion to divide us they met brick wall

Now they are trying another means
[/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
you and your lots don't represent the average opinion of yoruba people out there

yes 98% of mc oluomo faction of Yorubas are yeroba Muslims

last election should have taught you guys lessons

15 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Stop chest beating

[/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop talking Nonsense
we're telling your mc oluomo faction of Yorubas to man up and face the reality
stop looking for free bread from government

WORK HARD!

11 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
you and your lots don't represent the average opinion of yoruba people out there

yes 98% of mc oluomo faction of Yorubas are yeroba Muslims

last election should have taught you guys lessons

Ipobians love self delusion
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2019
Mystick:

Which Yoruba voted buhari? Yoruba votes were divided almost 50/50. Even with rigging and governors being APC members.
Infant statistics shows that SW gave Atiku more votes in figures than the SE. Just that the percentage margin was higher in SE than SW.
Go and make your research.
God bless you

i have learnt never to take mc oluomo faction of Yorubas serious again on nairaland

if you want to hear from an average yeroba man
go to Facebook Instagram or Twitter
you'll see it yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop talking Nonsense

WORK HARD!

Politically ipobians can and will never get it right

Coz you live , breed and preach hatred
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop talking Nonsense

WORK HARD!

grin

If I do this for monetary gain

Then it shall never be well with me

If not reverse should be the case
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Ipobians love self delusion
[/s]
nope you love deceiving yourself
no one takes you guys serious anymore

the real omoluabis have spoken last election
and for their sake I'll never insult the yoruba race again

10 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by edi287: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2019
Nigeria is a useless country!! Buhari is the president of all of Nigeria and should meet the needs/demands ALL REGIONS regardless of if they voted for him or not.
What kind of stupid archaic thinking is this sef?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

grin

If I do this for monetary gain

Then it shall never be well with me

If not reverse should be the case
[/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
we all knew that you guys are Tinubu's faction of Yoruba
at least the last election shows that you guys are minority against real omoluabis

10 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Politically ipobians can and will never get it right

Coz you live , breed and preach hatred
[/s]
trash trash trash
Igbos don't need politics to maintain the apex which we're already on grin

kiss the truth

7 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2019
sarrki:

Stop chest beating

Didn't we survive without Buhari's patronage in past four years?

Sarrki I know you can't survive a month without Tiefnubu's handouts, so we unlike you grin

11 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Front0lane: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2019
This is the lies Igbos want people to believe about them but we all know your live depend on federal looting talk about Allison Madukwe Bart Nnaji Olisa Metu Anyim n co. Chase away Igbos from federal table for 2 secs and watch them wail their dead forefathers to hell n back n back to hell again.

ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
nope they didn't and will never have any regrets on that
an average igbo man does not depend on government for survival
they hustle on their own and make living from their hard works even in an unfriendly hostile situations
that's why they don't give a Flying furck when supporting the candidates of their choice
they do so and damn the consequences because they owe no one any freaking apology and favours.
that's how you behave when you're 100% independent.

my question is can any other tribe boast of such independence from government?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Front0lane: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2019
Did he not win in 2015 after Jonathan dollar galore or you need a brain check ?!
Mystick:
There is no implications greater than doing the right thing. Whatever comes along with it, it is worthy of it. Even majority of Yorubas, without rigging, didn't vote for him.
Imagine with all the intimidation and rigging in Lagos, he only came up with 130,000 victory, in a state where he controls police, inec, army and governor and every government apparatus.
Where Tinubu is based and calling the shots for him.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by citizenY(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2019
sarrki:

Stop chest beating

No be blind man talk say eye dey smell?
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Front0lane: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2019
I have told you Igbos have been at the forefront of looting Nigeria since 1999, this your lying narratives does not hold any credibility
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
for the past decade igbos have been relegated politically but they still had and maintained high standard of living irrespective of strict unfriendly and vile political environment
they've been living with that political implications for so long and they're coping well compare to those with all political arsenal at their backyard.
they've mastered the art of political independence and the art of improvising where government failed them.
it's not a new thing so that's why they're also politically independent and make their choice without fear of favour and damn the consequences.

afterall political posts does not automatically translate to growth and development ask the north.
it only enriches greedy politicians who capitalized on those tribal lines for political gains.

so once again if you're telling yourself the truth that's an average igbo man and not chest beating

1 Like

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
Front0lane:
This is the lies Igbos want people to believe about them but we all know your live depend on federal looting talk about Allison Madukwe Bart Nnaji Olisa Metu Anyim n co. Chase away Igbos from federal table for 2 secs and watch them wail their dead forefathers to hell n back n back to hell again.

[/s]
lol this one is living in pain

and how do those ones you mentioned affected the lives of their kindred talk more of their village as a whole

you think igbos are other tribes that crawls to big politicians gate for begging and depend on their big politicians for developments?

Go to igbo land most inter state roads and structures that employs thousands are done by Igbo individuals.

we don't beg for favour that's why we don't seek opinions when voting for our preferred candidates

kiss the truth

16 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Front0lane: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2019
Who was in the last generation ? That should provide you with the insight you need to answer the future not everything is by monkeys n babarians beating their inflated dry chest
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
Stop talking Nonsense

for the past decade igbos are doing well helping ourselves with minimal political presence
since then till today can you compare the north that has always been in power to igbos who are politically doomed according to you guys
can you compare both in physical and mental development?
nope you can't because one depends solely on greedy Nigerian politician for help while the other depends on their human and capital resources for survival.

so tell me who will be at the top in the next generation?

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
Front0lane:
I have told you Igbos have been at the forefront of looting Nigeria since 1999, this your lying narratives does not hold any credibility
[/s]

more thrash
we're talking about developing that reaches the masses and not greedy politicians

tell me how greedy politicians affected the lives of their people that votes for them always especially in the north?

Igbos don't need politics to survive
we've already mastered the art of survival in hostile environment

kiss the truth

14 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Front0lane: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2019
Anyone is free to pick but only those supported by majority Yorubas will prevail so PDP Igbos can go to hell for all I care.
Esseite:
All these IGBO topics is just because of governorship election... and trying to make the average yoruba man feel Igbos want to take their lands.

Jimi Agbaje is a yoruba man.
Gbadamosi is a yoruba man.
Sanwo olu is a yoruba man.

Anybody is free to pick anyone.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
Front0lane:
Who was in the last generation ? That should provide you with the insight you need to answer the future not everything is by monkeys n babarians beating their inflated dry chest
[/s]
trash trash trash
this one is in cifia pain already
Igbos are not your mate
we're politically independent
and the independence comes when you work hard to make it yourself without government help.

Kiss the truth

9 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by phase1: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2019
sarrki:

Chest beating online is not as same as reality on ground

There is implications

In associating with othe two major tribes

There won’t be support from the two regions whenever they pursue a political gains fro the nation

An lots more

Stop the chest beating

Shut up and get out illiterate, he said the truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Front0lane:
Anyone is free to pick but only those supported by majority Yorubas will prevail so PDP Igbos can go to hell for all I care.

All these rhetorics won't solve anything... every individual would vote according to their choice.

8 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Front0lane: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2019
It will actually last last many of you Igbos will have your wails of woes losing sorrows to fall back on as always.
Esseite:

All these rhetorics won't solve anything... every individual would vote according to their choice.
Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2019
Front0lane:
It will actually last last many of you Igbos will have your wails of woes losing sorrows to fall back on as always.

You are a dunce if you think you are making an iota of sense.. what fight are you even yapping on.. it seems you are drowning in your own cum.

All contestants are yorubas and every individual has a choice, you should be convincing with the right methods and not going berserk on gibberish.

Be informed, be literate, learn to discern wisdom from noise, be learned.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by ngadaAwo: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
Front0lane:
The more reason foolish Igbos making noise on NL should go n Stone Ugwauyi Umahi n Ikpeazu to death for not having a single signature project to show for 4 year allocation.

I know with the comment above you will not be able to quote n reply me anymore. You Igbos riddled your souls with failures, refuse to remove the log in your eye but want to remove that of Lagos that your father contributed nothing to it development.
[/s]
sorry i don't read trash
i didn't read what you wrote and i can't because it's already trash trash trash

kiss the truth

8 Likes

Re: George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari by citizenY(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=Ikechu12 post=76305395]

Who suffered his misery the most in his first term was it Igbos?
Who are the ones crying all over about hate and shouting Christianity and Bible ever since people refusing to give them money when they beg? Is it Igbos?

grin grin slowpoke Igbos have NEVER cared one bit about your useless appointment, excluding the greedy bastards pretending to be our leaders, Igbos don't give a rat ass about anything Niggeria. I mean look you Northerners have gotten all the juicy for years now yet una are still the most ratchet in that shithole.

One thing I can say that Niggeria policies to subdue Igbos did for Igbos is teach us how to survive without depending not one bit on Niggerian government. [/quote

]

You are wrong. Better ask your elders to tell you the truth. The evils that men do lives after them.

Events in the past ,colonial and immediate post independence give credence of a concerted effort to subjugate other people to your domination and when it failed, the only panacea was a coup and a unification decree to bring it back on track. This is what brought us to where we are today... states, zones, unitary federalism, barracks syndrome adminstration, financially weak states. It all started from the attempt to institutionalize an advantage at a stage in our history.

Mbazulike Amechi is alive, the author of the unification decree, Nwabueze is alive. Let your elders tell you the truth.

My people say that the stomach is not for food alone. If we tell our children,some home truths. life will be better for all. When you are uninformed, you begin to spew half truths because your elders did not tell you the truth. They are ashamed. With your penchant for insolence, any semblance for respect for them will vanish.

They better tell you from and where, how and when the rain started falling. Nobody wants to subjugate anybody but at a tine in our history, some people tried and failed. What your parents tried, you are now accusing others.

I refuse to comment on religion as it is obviously ridiculous. Just to let you know that your parents wanted Nigeria.... ALL OF IT.... for keeps. So you coming here to tell us that you do not care about anything Nigeria is infantile and dishonest. If your elders are honest, they should call you to one side and pull your ears. Maybe this insolence will reduce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.