Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend (61663 Views)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Well,, that's the society
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by BenzEne1(m): 2:12am On Mar 04, 2019
dollytino4real:
e dey pain u

No oooo. E dey surprise me. Keep up d good work.
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by introvertme: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2019
deyemz2020:
That is my chat with her after i saw the story on nairaland.

Which whatsapp is this?
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by ImaIma1(f): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2019
daddytime:
Very smart girl for not lumping us all together...kudos

Your boyfriend/girlfriend are scums and a good fit for each other, simply move on...

Nairaland guys should learn from this rather than lumping every girl together and saying "girls are useless...goldiggers..."
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
deltateam:

Yes. That Mr Ola sounds like a scum too. Must a girl call her guy before visiting? Wasn't the relationship heading somewhere?

Did he plan on making her lord of the rings? I blame girls sha. They leave shy, conservative guys in search of Casanovas and outgoing guys whose only ambition is to boast of laying as many pretty ladies as possible.

Life continues...

Lol smh. You’re the scum!
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by daddytime(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

Nairaland guys should learn from this rather than lumping every girl together and saying "girls are useless...goldiggers..."

True dat...
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by deyemz2020: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
introvertme:

Which whatsapp is this?
gb whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.