Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet (33074 Views)

Buhari: Only NYSC, Police, Soldiers Uniting Nigeria / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, Says "Becoming President Was Buhari’s Only Outcome" / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by olisaEze(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Integrity!? Get ready our new cabinet members r coming from heaven grin

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Alejob: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
martowskin1:

What's the cost of this ur laptop power bank

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by ogbonti: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Prepare for surprises

100% appointment to the north, Afonja... you can go and die, In Oshiomole''s words! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by djseanjohn77: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Esseite:
That was exactly was they said about Magu (Mr no nonsense, a story was rumored he was suspended then just because he didn't want to steal grin grin grin...

but it's the same Magu that said "I don't know how much the EFCC has recovered"..

How do you know those outside your cabal when you said "you can only work with people you know"?

How do you know them when you told a whole region no single person was qualified for any security position..

How do you know those outside your cabal when you didn't venture into any business to learn and mix with non hasas or Fulani. ..

In other words, he wants to flood the system again with his Nepotic tendencies and lack of federal character..

Federal character with the level of hate that you people spew daily, how on earth with you crave level playing ground when the soil has been made acidic with your hatred and bigotry.
When you continuously wish him dead, wish Nigeria Ill-luck and wreckage, and yet you want consideration even when you constantly tell him that you hate him. Who does that?
How do you treat your perceived enemies personally? Answer with all integrity and sincerity of heart.
You are the only region which is widely Christian dominated, yet your level of hatred towards your fellow human surpasses that of Judas and Satan combined.

Since you have not made hidden the fact you hate him, it is better to temporarily mute yourself from Nigeria’ discussion and politics for the next 4 years.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
frankmelv:
I believe this man will do a good job this time around.

So u are saying he didnt do a good job in his last tenure

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
atakamus:

Anu Ayusa. Read it well. He said intergrity and the interest of the country at heart. If Amaechi has no intergrity but has the interest of the country at heart, he will make the heaven. Thanks. Case closed.

How can someone without integrity have Nigeria's interest at heart?
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Ibegtodiffer: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
How Buhari is fighting corruption..
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by frankmelv(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
lexy2014:

So u are saying he didnt do a good job in his last tenure
yes
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by ckmayoca: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin he has made himself king of Igbo .

Which only u recognise
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by yemi15(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Alejob:

It comes in the form and supplies 5v via USB, 12v and 19v concurrently via dc port. It can power Laptop for between 10-24hours

How many mAh and how long does it take from zero charge to charge to full? How much too?
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by tysontim(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
Buhari called my dad today to help him in his cabinet appointment..... so it's my dad that's appointing them
so if you want ministerial post just PM me no jokes
opportunity comes but once.......
remember first come first serve undecided undecided

I believe you
I need a portfolio
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by movetoca: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
I seriously hope so because it's your name they're going to tarnish if you still continue with those criminals in your government. Good luck
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Alejob: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
yemi15:

How many mAh and how long does it take from zero charge to charge to full? How much too?

105,600mAh

About 4 hours

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
You mean "only northerners"?
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by yemi15(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Alejob:

105,600mAh

About 4 hours

Thanks bro. You are on my priority list and once I get the money I will definitely patronize your business. Have a great night smiley
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Kdon2: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
ahmedkoded95:
President Muhammadu Buhari says only those with integrity and interest of Nigeria will be considered in the next cabinet.

He also promised to appoint more women and youth during his second tenure, acknowledging the “significant role” they played toward his re-election.

He said his administration would not disappoint them.

Buhari spoke at a dinner the All Progressives Congress (APC) women and youth organised to celebrate his re-election, on Saturday.

He said more fertilizers were being made available to Nigerian farmers at a lower rate, adding that this has resulted in an increase in agricultural production and reduction in food importation.

Buhari also called on Nigerian youth to embrace agriculture to ensure more food sufficiency and food export.

He again faulted the 16-year rule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) which he said, “wasted the nation’s resources”.

According to him, the country witnessed “rampant infrastructure decay” in spite of the huge resources earned during the period.

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-only-those-with-integrity-will-make-my-next-cabinet/amp
X

Talk is cheap! No singular idea about governance except running after corruption till kingdom come as if that ls all there is to leading a country. Mitchew
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by LZAA: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:
Let it be known that Lagos isn't a no man's land.

That a part of Lagos (Eko island) once had a Bini king doesn't mean the Awori, Egba, Ikorodu natives of Lagos suddenly turned into foreigners in their own land. This is equivalent to once having British leaders in Nigeria but that didn't automatically turn Nigerians and our land to British land.

Besides, no way would Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun state to own Lagos which is farther from Edo state. There's is not even one Bini culture in Lagos.

Secondly, no stupid SS oil developed Lagos. Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was an economic hub before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was amalgamated with Nigeria because of her seaport which means Nigeria needed lagos more than lagos needed Nigeria.

Let these sink into every eediot who love to spew rubbish.
Yet even lagos ibadan press quoted gowon saying the oil money was so much that they didn't know how to spend it
The same oil money brought more than half of the world's cement to apapa hence port congestion
Open a port in the east and watch ndigbo disappear from that puny lagos grin
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by middlebelter(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oga PMB we have stopped believing you. Mistakes twice made is habitual. Do you know how many promises you have made and failed ti keep. We had similar promide in 2015 abd we are not prepared to take another risk reposing confidence on you. Go ahead and satisfy yourself. We won't feel disappointed if you fail.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Alejob: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
yemi15:

Thanks bro. You are on my priority list and once I get the money I will definitely patronize your business. Have a great night smiley

May God provide Sir... Regards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Kagawa10: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
LZAA:

Yet even lagos ibadan press quoted gowon saying the oil money was so much that they didn't know how to spend it
The same oil money brought more than half of the world's cement to apapa hence port congestion
Open a port in the east and watch ndigbo disappear from that puny lagos grin

Lagos seaport was before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. So shut your mouth.

Secondly, Ondo has Oil in abundance.

Thirdly, Ogun has the largest limestone resources, so what are you saying? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by marvinsync(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:
Let it be known that Lagos isn't a no man's land.

That a part of Lagos (Eko island) once had a Bini king doesn't mean the Awori, Egba, Ikorodu natives of Lagos suddenly turned into foreigners in their own land. This is equivalent to once having British leaders in Nigeria but that didn't automatically turn Nigerians and our land to British land.

Besides, no way would Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun state to own Lagos which is farther from Edo state. There's is not even one Bini culture in Lagos.

Secondly, no stupid SS oil developed Lagos. Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was an economic hub before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was amalgamated with Nigeria because of her seaport which means Nigeria needed lagos more than lagos needed Nigeria.

Let these sink into every eediot who love to spew rubbish.

the amount of holes in this crap is too much

go and rest boy grin
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by yemi15(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Alejob:

May God provide Sir... Regards!
AMEN o bro... Regards to you too sir!
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
frankmelv:
yes

That means he wasted 4years

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by leofab(f): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
How can someone constitute a cabinet he won’t be part of ?
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Kagawa10: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
marvinsync:

the amount of holes in this crap is too much

go and rest boy grin

Holes in your skull you mean?
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by raphaeladeyele: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
May Allah assist U
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Caseless: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
haywire07:
So when you drop people like Amaechi, it indirectly means he lacks integrity.

Hmm....
you and I know that Amaechi won't be dropped.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Bankoleyemi: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
ahmedkoded95:
President Muhammadu Buhari says only those with integrity and interest of Nigeria will be considered in the next cabinet.

He also promised to appoint more women and youth during his second tenure, acknowledging the “significant role” they played toward his re-election.

He said his administration would not disappoint them.

Buhari spoke at a dinner the All Progressives Congress (APC) women and youth organised to celebrate his re-election, on Saturday.

He said more fertilizers were being made available to Nigerian farmers at a lower rate, adding that this has resulted in an increase in agricultural production and reduction in food importation.

Buhari also called on Nigerian youth to embrace agriculture to ensure more food sufficiency and food export.

He again faulted the 16-year rule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) which he said, “wasted the nation’s resources”.

According to him, the country witnessed “rampant infrastructure decay” in spite of the huge resources earned during the period.

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-only-those-with-integrity-will-make-my-next-cabinet/amp

as if you have gotten any? The worst fraudulent election is this, under your supercede.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by kristo123: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
ahmedkoded95:

Why does it sound like am hearing Atiku voice here ..

And buhari should stop blaming PDP for his failures, PDP has not been in power for the past 4 years.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 04, 2019
djseanjohn77:

Federal character with the level of hate that you people spew daily, how on earth with you crave level playing ground when the soil has been made acidic with your hatred and bigotry.
When you continuously wish him dead, wish Nigeria Ill-luck and wreckage, and yet you want consideration even when you constantly tell him that you hate him. Who does that?
How do you treat your perceived enemies personally? Answer with all integrity and sincerity of heart.
You are the only region which is widely Christian dominated, yet your level of hatred towards your fellow human surpasses that of Judas and Satan combined.

Since you have not made hidden the fact you hate him, it is better to temporarily mute yourself from Nigeria’ discussion and politics for the next 4 years.

No one hates anyone... more people have been killed on the other side than the side you assume, they have always shown they dislike Buhari because of his Nepotic tendencies..
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Egabs(m): 1:44am On Mar 04, 2019
We are watching na let’s see how many months it will take u this time around to find the men and women of integrating
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by RillJ(m): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2019
atakamus:

Anu Ayusa. Read it well. He said intergrity and the interest of the country at heart. If Amaechi has no intergrity but has the interest of the country at heart, he will make the heaven. Thanks. Case closed.

INTEGRITY AND INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY

not

INTEGRITY OR INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY

If u no blend the two, it is a NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.