Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

You Can Only Be ALPHA If You Not In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Only Be ALPHA If You Not In Love (1539 Views)

Simps Claiming To Be Alpha / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Be ALPHA If You Not In Love by DeSepiero(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Nobody cares about your balderdash honestly, all those hyping it and praising you just want to know how high your level of stupidity can go.

Is everything okay?
Re: You Can Only Be ALPHA If You Not In Love by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
candlewax:

Choii....

(Onye obula na anyazi mate na machine umu nwanyi. Anyi agraduate go na Long John. Owu chaa go. Lol)

Translated

(Everyone now drives mate (a type of motorcycle) and those motorcycle for women. We've graduated from using long John. It's no longer in vogue. Lol)
Odinma
Re: You Can Only Be ALPHA If You Not In Love by edicied: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
nuelyoyo:
Even if I am in love, I will still be an Alpha male.
If she taya for your nonsense she go run leave you.
Re: You Can Only Be ALPHA If You Not In Love by nuelyoyo(m): 1:10am On Mar 04, 2019
edicied:
If she taya for your nonsense she go run leave you.
make she run na, if she go another one come. I am not scared of loosing any woman I am in a relationship with, wether I am in love or not.
Re: You Can Only Be ALPHA If You Not In Love by edicied: 3:48am On Mar 05, 2019
nuelyoyo:
make she run na, if she go another one come. I am not scared of loosing any woman I am in a relationship with, wether I am in love or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's What Happens To Your Body When You Have An Orgasm / Ladies Above My Age Attracts Me Is This Normal / Have You Ever Experienced Nuru Massage Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.