Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Simps Claiming To Be Alpha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simps Claiming To Be Alpha (2634 Views)

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) / You Can Only Be ALPHA If You Not In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Enitanmii(f): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Most Nairaland men are just bunch of simps who claim to be Alpha male to boost their dashed and shattered egos. It's been just a few hours I registered and they're already flocking my PM. If y'all on here claims to be Alphas, who then are the ones simping in our (Ladies) PM?

Spits!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Enitanmii:
Most Nairaland men are just bunch of simps who claim to be Alpha male to boost their dashed and shattered egos. It's been just a few hours I registered and they're already flocking my PM. If y'all on here claims to be Alphas, who then are the ones simping in our (Ladies) PM?

Spits!
Mu...mu
Or deh

Define who a simp is

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by incandescentena: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Enitanmii:

Spits!
YOU WERE A GUEST FOR YEARS AND FINALLY REGISTERED IN NAIRALAND JUST TO COME UP WITH THIS SILLY PIECE OF TRASH POST?!

CLOUT

YOU ARE A CATFISH grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Climax07(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Here we go again

4 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by jeromestarks: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2022
Enitanmii:

Spits!
Forget that thing. They're not simps, they just want to eat your ugly pvssy ni. After the eating, you will know if they are simp or not;
A simp will stay after eating, an alpha will try to go but you will be the one to beg him to stay.

12 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2022
She says they're flooding her PM and I was hoping to see a fresh girl.. instead na chorister with coke glasses I see. I don't blame u. It's the fools flooding ur PM I blame grin

Seen all ur topics u just an attention seeker. Enjoy ur 2 mins fame

19 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by jeromestarks: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2022
killmods:
She says they're flooding her PM and I was hoping to see a fresh girl.. instead na chorister with coke glasses I see. I don't blame u. It's the fools flooding ur PM I blame grin

Na those kind sisters wey dey fvck choirmaster for inside generator house she be.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

Na those kind sisters wey dey fvck choirmaster for inside generator house she be.
I swear grin

6 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Enitanmii(f): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Mu...mu
Or deh

Define who a simp is

Osuigboflathead is a simp

3 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Enitanmii(f): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

Forget that thing. They're not simps, they just want to eat your ugly pvssy ni. After the eating, you will know if they are simp or not;
A simp will stay after eating, an alpha will try to go but you will be the one to beg him to stay.

Alphas don't TRY to leave as you say THEY LEAVE.

Pained MF

3 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by jeromestarks: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2022
killmods:

I swear grin
Like say na Yoruba girl sef.
I bet her brother had one time slept with her.
It's very common among girls of her kind. We know them.

6 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Enitanmii(f): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2022
incandescentena:
YOU WERE A GUEST FOR YEARS AND FINALLY REGISTERED IN NAIRALAND JUST TO COME UP WITH THIS SILLY PIECE OF TRASH POST?!

CLOUT

YOU ARE A CATFISH grin

Catfish taste good in point and kill, ain't you jealous now?

2 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by silvoclaira: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Enitanmii:

Catfish taste good in point and kill, ain't you jealous now?
OMG!
You must be disgusting to feel like a fish sad

4 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Enitanmii(f): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2022
killmods:

Seen all ur topics u just an attention seeker. Enjoy ur 2 mins fame

I'm piqued by your dopey comments, however, you should learn to respect me the way you respect yourself. Oh! I forgot you have low self-esteem so your life is meaningless hence; your bitterness is understandable. Namaste for your time, get off my mention.
Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by emmyluizzz: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2022
even person wey get eye problem dey come nairaland dey yarn bullshit

na wah oooo

6 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Jeon(f): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Enitanmii:

Spits!

Pls respect the word Simp

Stop using then on those so-called men hiding under alpha and Redpill wannabe to have free pussy.

Like one of the self claimed redpill foreigner who cheated on his girlfriend that foot his bills, living under her roof with a cheap commodity as he's.

No wonder one called me Marine spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Enitanmii(f): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2022
silvoclaira:

OMG!

You must be disgusting to feel like a fish sad

grin grin grin grin

I'm not miffy even though your vapid and moronic choice of words should make me narked, I tend to groom people with little or no moral etiquette like you until they become useful to themselves and the society
Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Enitanmii(f): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Jeon:

Stop using then on those so-called men hiding under alpha and Redpill wannabe to have free pussy.

grin grin grin grin grin

Okay dear, I'll do just that.

1 Like

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Jeon(f): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Enitanmii:

grin grin grin grin grin
Okay dear, I'll do just that.
Thanks. wink

3 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by dontrulee: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Lolz.
At Op, will you like a simp or an Alpha or perhaps a mixture of both? angry
Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Enitanmii:

I'm piqued by your dopey comments, however, you should learn to respect me the way you respect yourself. Oh! I forgot you have low self-esteem so your life is meaningless hence; your bitterness is understandable. Namaste for your time, get off my mention.
Look at this local worm. Between me and u who has low self esteem. U just registered and ur first two topics are attention seeking. U don't even have a life talk more making a meaning out of it. Go and wash plates ugly bîttch and wait for mummy's breakfast undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by InfinityFabric: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Don't get it twisted, boys just want to get their Instruments wet and you happen to have a vagine.
It's not as if they find anything inherently valuable in you other than the advert you made (i.e profile pic), which in itself looks like something taken at your Primary school graduation.

4 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by InfinityFabric: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Jeon:

Get paid for it, call them prostitutes.
Give it for free, blame them again.

How do you suggest they fornicate ?
Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Jeon(f): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Get paid for it, call them prostitutes.
Give it for free, blame them again.

You know the answer why do you still asked?
How do you suggest they fornicate ?

How about you ask your leader his personal life.

Like one of the self claimed redpill foreigner who cheated on his girlfriend that foot his bills, living under her roof with a cheap commodity as he's.

4 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Enitanmii(f): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Don't get it twisted, boys just want to get their Instruments wet and you happen to have a vagine.
It's not as if they find anything inherently valuable in you other than the advert you made (i.e profile pic), which in itself looks like something you'd took at your Primary school graduation.

If your words are to go by, isn't it embarrassing to chase a primary school student? grin grin grin

You lots are just shameless. You claim alpha in public and simp in private. No lady on here should be getting PM with the rate you come for us with your verbal attack.

1 Like

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Freelane33(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Enitanmii:

Spits!
Screenshot
Attention seeker ofo
A freak for attention is the most dangerous person you could ever deal with , they’ll do anything ,they have no moral compass when it come to seeking attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Enitanmii(f): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Freelane33:

Screenshot
Attention seeker ofo
A freak for attention is the most dangerous person you could ever deal with , they’ll do anything ,they have no moral compass when it come to seeking attention

Your signature says it all already. Aurevoir

1 Like

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Enitanmii(f): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2022
killmods:

Look at this local worm. Between me and u who has low self esteem. U just registered and ur first two topics are attention seeking. U don't even have a life talk more making a meaning out of it. Go and wash plates ugly bîttch and wait for mummy's breakfast undecided

You should enroll for English class. Spits!

1 Like

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Freelane33(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Enitanmii:

Your signature says it all already. Aurevoir
Low budget Tacha grin
Oparunwogown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Enitanmii(f): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Freelane33:

Low budget Tacha grin
Oparunwogown

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

English only will be fine so you can disgrace your ancestors.

You even have space dedicated to saving pictures on nairaland grin grin what a time to be alive to witness puerile yet arrogant men. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Simps Claiming To Be Alpha by Nonexisting: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2022
I have discovered that all the vaginarians that create threads to drag men have one thing in common and that thing is ugliness. Na this type I fit help with a PM so that when her mates create threads with screenshots of PMs men send them, she will have something to create thread for. The only problem is that if I do now, she may celebrate it to much and hurt herself which translates to more ugly features on her body.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? / Every Man Cheats On His Wife. / Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.