Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200625 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2013
striktlymi:

...and now he tries to hide their false claims behind the 'RUDE face'.
This dude does not know the definition of rude. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2013
toba: Mynd_44 i believe people should have lives outside Nairaland, don't you think so?
I also believe people need to assume less and stop thinking they can figure people out when they are as confused as a *** chasing ****
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2013
Lol.

I am laughing seriously here. Strike, you are so ignorant! Not to worry, it's allowed. tongue

i didn't intend to be rude. I only told you the TRUTH. I apologised cos I know you may misinterprete my frankness as being rude. Datz all!!! grin

I have a feeling you will be a good mod sef, so I recommend you.

Just to correct sum'n before I go mute, this process did not select me Truthislight.

And erase your fear, just because Mynd voiced his interest doesn't mean he will be considered.

Thanks once again. cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
So you saw one post where I say I don't wanna be rude and that's it? OMG....this dude is great. You'd be great for comic relief I swear.

The rest are a whole pile of crap....which you need to get a grip of.

Did you just say everyone has access to my activities on NL? You should add dellusional to your CV. It defines you perfectly welltonguetongue

what else did you mention sef? I guess it got lost in the bla bla bla I was hearing

men you are imature to moderate this section!

sad

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Tgirl4real: Lol.

I am laughing seriously here. Strike, you are so ignorant! Not to worry, it's allowed. tongue

i didn't intend to be rude. I only told you the TRUTH. I apologised cos I know you may misinterprete my frankness as being rude. Datz all!!! grin

Just to correct sum'n before I go mute, this process did not select me Truthislight.

And erase your fear, just because Mynd voiced his interest doesn't mean he will be considered.

Thanks once again. cool
What does that mean? I must be mod ooooo. Then I will have sexkillz as my co-modtongue

people are actually hilarious here,
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2013
Tgirl4real: Lol.

Thanks once again. cool

ig·no·rant
/ˈignərənt/

Adjective
Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=ignorant+definition&oq=ignorant+definition&aqs=chrome.0.69i57j0l3.5828j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Please folks, check out all my posts and check out Tgirl's post and tell us who the title: 'ignorant' fits.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2013
truthislight:

men you are imature to moderate this section!

sad
Next time add "In my Opinion"

thank you
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
WTF? I can't believe someone can't actually give this in response to that.

The mod will be chosen when it is and the reason is so that the right person is chosen. No one has the time to repeat this in a month time cos they hurried it.

cool

smh.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
I also believe people need to assume less and stop thinking they can figure people out when they are as confused as a *** chasing ****
well the way pple have been indirectly and directly campaigning to be moderators as if they don't have lives outside the internet is very pathetic to say the least.

We are regulars in this section and pple need to be skeptical about the kind of mod to mod them. Some mods are opportunist and lacks class.

I made my opinion known already. i would rather non of those begging for the job be appointed, neither should already appointed mod be, but someone more matured from the list i provided.

Anyway its left to the admin to decide.

Some pple lacks class undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2013
striktlymi:

ig·no·rant
/ˈignərənt/

Adjective
Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=ignorant+definition&oq=ignorant+definition&aqs=chrome.0.69i57j0l3.5828j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Please folks, check out all my posts and check out Tgirl's post and tell us who the title: 'ignorant' fits.
My guy please stop this.

We know those that are acting as if their lives depends on moderating this section and those that are really well wishers.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2013
toba: My guy please stop this.

Stop what exactly

toba:
We know those that are acting as if their lives depends on moderating this section and those that are really well wishers.

I don't know what you are talking about here. I am yet to see anyone who is desperate for the mod job. Matter of factly, you are aware that I opened a thread to ask why members seem to be refusing the job.

If you have any evidence to suggest that someone is dying to get the job, please bring it forth, otherwise you are only making claims you cannot substantiate.

Anyways, if I see a worthy candidate, in my opinion, campaigning for the job, I will most definitely join in his campaign. I have made my bias for Obadiah and Ishilove known.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Pygru: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2013
Tgirl4real: Who made you a judge BTW? Did you set any process in place that you are judging the process by?

You are not involved in the selection process, so, how can you determine if it's inefficient or not.

Stop constituting a nuisance already and let people do thier job without further harassment from you.

The last time I checked, no one appointed you to oversee this matter.

And I'm sorry if I came across as rude.

Have a lovely week ahead. cool
1000000likes
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by debosky(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2013
I like strktlymi's infectious albeit misdirected passion. cheesy

Just a few comments from someone who has been around the block a few times:

1. NL is not a democracy - things will not happen at a pace agreeable to all.
2. The Admin ultimately decides what happens - the factors influencing his decisions are not always rational, neither are they always beneficial to the majority.
3. You cannot hasten the process by badgering - it will take as long as it will take.

Just take a step back and let the 'process' take its course.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2013
debosky: I like strktlymi's infectious albeit misdirected passion. cheesy

Just a few comments from someone who has been around the block a few times:

1. NL is not a democracy - things will not happen at a pace agreeable to all.
2. The Admin ultimately decides what happens - the factors influencing his decisions are not always rational, neither are they always beneficial to the majority.
3. You cannot hasten the process by badgering - it will take as long as it will take.

Hmmm...then what's the relevance of the 'seun apology' thread? If the above assessment is correct then it would have been better if that thread was not created in the first place, because it will only mean that seun does not keep his words in some matters. I hope this is not the case.

debosky:
Just take a step back and let the 'process' take its course.

I will back down when seun comes to tell us that he has renegade on his promise.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Stop what exactly

I don't know what you are talking about here. I am yet to see anyone who is desperate for the mod job. Matter of factly, you are aware that I opened a thread to ask why members seem to be refusing the job.

If you have any evidence to suggest that someone is dying to get the job, please bring it forth, otherwise you are only making claims you cannot substantiate.

Anyways, if I see a worthy candidate, in my opinion, campaigning for the job, I will most definitely join in his campaign. I have made my bias for Obadiah and Ishilove known.
My last response.

People who are doing so knows themselves.

Its too early in the morning and i've got mouths to feed.

Later
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2013
toba: My last response.

People who are doing so knows themselves.

Its too early in the morning and i've got mouths to feed.

Later

I take this to mean that you lack evidence.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by debosky(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2013
striktlymi:
Hmmm...then what's the relevance of the 'seun apology' thread? If the above assessment is correct then it would have been better if that thread was not created in the first place, because it will only mean that seun does not keep his words in some matters. I hope this is not the case.

The thread was window-dressing and nothing more - it gives an appearance of 'listening' and keeps newer members believing the admin is actually listening. Call me cynical, but I've this happen numerous times.

As for keeping his word, like I said - the admin's actions/motivations are not always rational nor in agreement with popular opinion or previous promises.

I will back down when seun comes to tell us that he has renegade on his promise.

As you wish sir - but you will get whomsoever the admin decides. If it appears to break a so called promise, expect another apology thread, but no change in the decision. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2013
debosky:

The thread was window-dressing and nothing more - it gives an appearance of 'listening' and keeps newer members believing the admin is actually listening. Call me cynical, but I've this happen numerous times.

As for keeping his word, like I said - the admin's actions/motivations are not always rational nor in agreement with popular opinion or previous promises.

As you wish sir - but you will get whomsoever the admin decides. If it appears to break a so called promise, expect another apology thread, but no change in the decision. grin
@bolded. I thought I was the only one who noticed this...

Seun keeps showing us that we are learners grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2013
Striky is as tenacious as a belligerent bulldog; He must have been a gentleman of the law in his past life cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2013
debosky:

Lol!!!

I understand but I have to try the little I can.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2013
Ishilove: Striky is as tenacious as a belligerent bulldog; He must have been a gentleman of the law in his past life cheesy grin

grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaB: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ishilove:
@bolded. I thought I was the only one who noticed this...

Seun keeps showing us that we are learners grin

You mean you christians? Learners? Please don't praise yourselves. And don't insult those that are actually learning.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Alfa-B:

You mean you christians? Learners? Please don't praise yourselves. And don't insult those that are actually learning.
Stop trolling. Put a sock on it and stowe it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by NewAlfa: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Stop trolling. Put a sock on it and stowe it.

Alfa don't troll.

Muslims are lording it over you people but na for me you come get mouth.

SMH @ christians.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
New Alfa:

Muslims are lording it over you people but na for me you come get mouth.

How is this about Muslims and Christians

Last time I checked, the serious decisions are left for seun who you know is an Atheist.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Oh you got number 1 right bro...clap for yourself.

Number 2 is......none of your business.

Number 3 is something you imagined dude. I don't try not to be rude, that's silly

Number 4 is somethings else cos not you are devising, you said I spent more time in literature than music....shows you to be a horrible statistician dude. Admit it and move on.

Number 5 etc is just hilarious. cheesy

Wow, didnt know you're quite an accomplished liar.

Very boldfaced.

You're saying you DONT frequent romance section?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
tpia@:

Wow, didnt know you're quite an accomplished liar.

Very boldfaced.

You're saying you DONT frequent romance section?
shocked shocked grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by EatmyShorts: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
NaWa! See "War of the Mods". Two Mods versus one striky, WWE handicap match.

Some mods even leaving their section to come and fight. Kai! Is this life?! grin

With the way y'all are fighting, I hope Seun's Ghana must go bags reach your hands.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by alfam1: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
striktlymi:

How is this about Muslims and Christians

Last time I checked, the serious decisions are left for seun who you know is an Atheist.

But a christian can never lord it over the muslims in their section.

It now going to 2 weeks since muslims have been lording it over you people here. Face them. Satan is very happy at your hurt.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
EatmyShorts: NaWa! See "War of the Mods". Two Mods versus one striky, WWE handicap match.

Some mods even leaving their section to come and fight. Kai! Is this life?! grin

With the way y'all are fighting, I hope Seun's Ghana must go bags reach your hands.

Now this is definitely funny! You actually made me laugh with that one.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
alfa m1:

But a christian can never lord it over the muslims in their section.

I have to agree with the above. Very true!

alfa m1:
It now going to 2 weeks since muslims have been lording it over you people here. Face them. Satan is very happy at your hurt.

Are you sure Satan is not happier to see people fight? For me it's not a Muslim vs Christian thing, it's about what was agreed on.

I have to say that mukina has done well so far.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by alfam1: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
striktlymi:

I have to say that mukina has done well so far.

So she should stay then?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.