Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200775 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by debosky(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
How many alfa's are permitted on one thread? angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
alfa m1:

So she should stay then?

If members are satisfied with her being here, then I have no ish with it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
debosky: How many alfa's are permitted on one thread? angry
I bow o angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by alfam1: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
debosky: How many alfa's are permitted on one thread? angry

How many persons are permitted in one god?

Busibody.

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
This strikylmi guy is so determined.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Larai Boluwaji: This strikylmi guy is so determined.
They should give it to him. But then like debosky said its not a democracy. I guess that the admin dont want someone who would step on maclatunji's toes to get the post.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
manmustwac: They should give it to him. But then like debosky said its not a democracy. I guess that the admin dont want someone who would step on maclatunji's toes to get the post.
true
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
by RoyPCain: 5:43pm

I suggest "a must read to all christians"

this is the suggestion of Jpiliya. Can the moderator change the topic of this thread to the inverted quote? thanks.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 20, 2013
striktlymi:

If members are satisfied with her being here, then I have no ish with it.

See this liar. You should be a politician with the way you shift convictions
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this liar. You should be a politician with the way you shift convictions

If I ask you to demomstrate how I shifted convictions with evidence, you would start 'nacking' your teeth.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 20, 2013
striktlymi:

If I ask you to demomstrate how I shifted convictions with evidence, you would start 'nacking' your teeth.

You are okay with a muslim regulating the religion forum.

With your history, we know how that is a lie.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are okay with a muslim regulating the religion forum.

With your history, we know how that is a lie.

Please embarrass me with the evidence you have.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Numbers 7:60
New International Version (NIV)

60 On the ninth day Abidan son of Gideoni, the leader of the people of Benjamin, brought his offering.

@seun/mukina the offering we ask for are the mods promised.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 20, 2013
All nairaland muslims fail the frequency test

striktlymi: Genesis 2
New International Version (NIV)

2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.

Well seun/mukina/obino,

In accordance with Sacred scriptures (the Bible) it took God just 6 days to complete the task of creating our very complex world.

I thought that since the task of choosing a mod is not as complex as creating a grain of sand, then probably this should be completed in, say, 2 days. Which gives allowance for:

1) Mods being busy.
2) Consultations.
3) Flipping through the profiles/posts of the volunteers.
4) Laziness.

but sadly, on the 7th day we are still on this matter.

Mukina, in her response, talked about pruning the list. This activity shouldn't take 7days. Matter of factly, this can be done in less than an hour.

For the avoidance of doubt, the pruned list should be:

1) Mkmyers
2) HumbledbyGrace
3) Superior1
4) Ishilove
5) Obadiah

And that is based on one of your set criteria: Volunteers must frequent this section. An objective test for frequency can be achieved by checking to see how often each volunteer post or create threads in this section.

The odd one out from this test should be mkmyers, who has demonstrated more interest and commitment, over time, in the Business and Science/Technology sections. But still, I believe his contributions here have made him a farmiliar presence.

The above analysis did not take me more than 5 minutes to arrive at. I believe it shouldn't take you any more than 2 days, for obvious reasons.

Note that the 'Interest thread' you guys created is DEAD already. As I post this, it has been relegated to the second page yet again. No more KNOWN Christian volunteers seem forth coming. You just have to make do with what you have. If you need more volunteers then you would need to give permission, for the irreligious to come in.

This is the 7th day and we are still without a mod for this section...please be efficient!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 20, 2013
Logicboy03: All nairaland muslims fail the frequency test

Is that the evidence you have

I am sure you were not even able to convince yourself, hence there is no need for a rebuttal.

PS: mukina is already a moderator of this section, whether we like it or not. It comes with the job of being supermod.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Is that the evidence you have

I am sure you were not even able to convince yourself, hence there is no need for a rebuttal.

PS: mukina is already a moderator of this section, whether we like it or not. It comes with the job of being supermod.

Keep shifting.

We know you are trying to look good for the Mod position or even for some nairaland political aspirations.

You are not fooling anyone...(apart from Ishilove who seems to be your Patience GEJ)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Keep shifting.

I thought Atheists pride themselves in the ability to argue based on sound logic We know logic is meaningless without evidence. All you have done so far is make claims without backing them up.

#You are now sounding like a believer.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Keep shifting.

We know you are trying to look good for the Mod position or even for some nairaland political aspirations.

You are not fooling anyone...(apart from Ishilove who seems to be your Patience GEJ)

What is this supposed to mean? undecided Logicboy, you are not serious o
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2013
Ishilove:

Lol!!!

He is only desperate for some action.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Keep shifting.

[size=15pt]
We know you are trying to look good for the Mod position or even for some nairaland political aspirations.[/size]

hmm
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

He is only desperate for some action.

I fear this comment.......which action?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2013
Ishilove:

You were going along with striky pushing you for the mod job....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2013
Logicboy03 long time
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:00am On Aug 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

I fear this comment.......which action?
Lol cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2013
toba: Logicboy03 long time

Toba aka Mr. Endowed aka Toh Bad......the forever single nairaland player! How are you this morning?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

...and what exactly is wrong with her being one of the mods?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Toba aka Mr. Endowed aka Toh Bad......the forever single nairaland player! How are you this morning?
loooooooooool Guy u no go kill porsin. Long time no saw grin

You still dey Naija abi u don delete outside naija?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Smh
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2013
toba: hmm

If you have something to say, say it and quit being a follower. LB at least has demonstrated that he can say his mind without fear or favour...why don't you do the same

#Don't tell me that you are scared.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2013
striktlymi:

...and what exactly is wrong with her being one of the mods?
Don't mind the yeye pikin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Don't mind the yeye pikin

Lol!!!

LB at least says his mind...

Toba on the other hand has been going on and on about something he alone is privy to. We almost begged him to speak up but the dude seem afraid for no particular reason.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2013
striktlymi:

If you have something to say, say it and quit being a follower. LB at least has demonstrated that he can say his mind without fear or favour...why don't you do the same

#Don't tell me that you are scared.
hehehehe. guilty conscience or what exactly is your challenge. to be candid, may be Logicboy is right about what he said. just may be embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.