Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197885 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Not nice.. Not nice at all.. But I understand the decision. Just hope it can be reversed..

Edit: thanks.. wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
musKeeto: Not nice.. Not nice at all.. But I understand the decision. Just hope it can be reversed..

Edit: thanks.. wink
It was a mistake. My Blackberry is to touch seensitive
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Stalwert: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
I believe this thread www.nairaland.com/1160687/frosb-muskeet-moderator-things was wrongly closed, as the op highlighted very salient issues, and I understand with respect to recent practices that anybody is allowed to open thread asking questions similar to what the op asked, atleast such practices were allowed when Mac was involved, I understand that what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander, so please could the thread be unlock?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
Stalwert: I believe this thread www.nairaland.com/1160687/frosb-muskeet-moderator-things was wrongly closed, as the op highlighted very salient issues, and I understand with respect to recent practices that anybody is allowed to open thread asking questions similar to what the op asked, atleast such practices were allowed when Mac was involved, I understand that what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander, so please could the thread be unlock?

Be gone, troll!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
MMC, thanks again for moderating my thread! Cheers wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
Logicboy03: MMC, thanks again for moderating my thread! Cheers wink
No worries bro wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Image123(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2013
let me understand you better
moderator, is it wrong to quote
another person? plus I said I
was the only one you warned
with a ban FOR DERAILING. How
I stand out when you said
majority derail is amusing.
muskeeto's abuses did not
'stand out'?
if possible, please define
"derail" at least as it applies to
nl forum rules.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2013
Http//: clear-facts-to-prove-why-the-whole-world-needs-to-embrace-islam
doesnt the above ought to be in the islam section?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
^its been moved. Thks.

@my snr brother Image,
oga please ehn, leave the matter and come to the party that I'm throwing for you smiley plenty of jollor, goat meat, fried chicken, stout coke, fanta, puffpuff, small chops etc etc etc...what say you? smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Image123(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
I can sense my chance to turn water to wine at last, where's the party at?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
Image123: I can sense my chance to turn water to wine at last, where's the party at?
Now you're talking. I can't post the venue here...we don't want too many free-loaders looking for awoof cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Http//: "Why i am now a muslim"-imo traditional ruler
dont mean to be saucy but it seems like muslims have infiltrated this section
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yooguyz: Http//: "Why i am now a muslim"-imo traditional ruler
dont mean to be saucy but it seems like muslims have infiltrated this section
Lol. Thanks. I remember moving that thread and locking a second one. Can you please post the link? I can't find it if there's a new one. Thanks!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by wiegraf: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
JeSoul: Those who could not resist throwing more insults have been banned. Does anyone else want to join them?

Far as I can tell I was the only one banned, so why use the word 'them'? Or was cheddah's ban shorter than mine? Why?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
wiegraf:

Far as I can tell I was the only one banned, so why use the word 'them'? Or was cheddah's ban shorter than mine? Why?
Sorry bout that my mistake, I was working several threads simultaneously hence the 'plural'.

I didn't ban Cheddarking. You were the only one who threw an extra mud pie afterwards hence the ban. Please ehn...take it easy here on out. I truly dislike banning people especially good standing members like yourself.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by wiegraf: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
JeSoul: Sorry bout that my mistake, I was working several threads simultaneously hence the 'plural'.

I didn't ban Cheddarking. You were the only one who threw an extra mud pie afterwards hence the ban. Please ehn...take it easy here on out. I truly dislike banning people especially good standing members like yourself.

I'm not a good standing member. I won't make any promises. I see a douche, I'll call him out. Of course, you must do your work as you see fit. So meh
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
^no wahala. Just make sure you call out your douches within the boundaries of the rules. Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by wiegraf: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
JeSoul: ^no wahala. Just make sure you call out your douches within the boundaries of the rules. Cheers.

Will try. You do a decent job, thanks. Kudos
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
wiegraf:

Will try. You do a decent job, thanks. Kudos
Appreciated sir. Appreciated.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
from:https://www.nairaland.com/1141847/let-us-worship-sun/1#13880328

agi-tuedor:

Dear Moderator, I don't understand what is mean't by Nairaland PM.... The message is displaying to me.
Posters can PM (private message) another poster using the NL message system. This will display in big red text on top of the page that you have a new message. Go to the email you use for NL to retrieve the message.

I must also add that the system has a few bugs and sometimes doesn't work properly. Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
JeSoul: from:https://www.nairaland.com/1141847/let-us-worship-sun/1#13880328

Posters can PM (private message) another poster using the NL message system. This will display in big red text on top of the page that you have a new message. Go to the email you use for NL to retrieve the message.

I must also add that the system has a few bugs and sometimes doesn't work properly. Cheers.
Ok... The reason I asked was that there isn't any PM in my email.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
agi-tuedor:

Ok... The reason I asked was that there isn't any PM in my email.
^yup, that would be this part...

JeSoul: I must also add that the system has a few bugs and sometimes doesn't work properly. Cheers.

We get complaints about this every now and then. Please ignore and dismiss the alert. Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/762678/hate-atheists

How did this thread escape being banned, Jesoul? hmm?

I have had articles less infuriating than this closed before.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2013
Manmustwacc.

Please, you have to stick my thread to the top front top the religion section.

My thread has more posts than Muskeeto's "best religion section threads" thread, even with my attempt to stifle debate on my thread.
Furthermore, if you search the internet you will mostly find 5 or ten reasons religion, hardly anyone reaches over 20.
However, there is only one on the internet that has 50 reasons why God is imaginary with repetitive arguments against an Abrahamic God. My thread is against both God and religion

My thread has 169 posts and 42 arguments in 17 days

Muskeeto's thread has 149 posts in over 6 months.

Also note that everyone on muskeeto's thread was not submitting links rather much of it was arguments and comments on issues.

I honestly think that my thread should be there

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2013
Logicboy03: My thread is against both God and religion
Thumbs up.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2013
Reyginus: Thumbs up.

Hi five! smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hi five! smiley
A statement of unbelief in religion to be sticked in a religion section. Does it make any sense to you?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Reyginus: A statement of unbelief in religion to be sticked in a religion section. Does it make any sense to you?

Why not?

It serves as a caveat. A dissenting opinion- sign of tolerance
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why not?

It serves as a caveat. A dissenting opinion- sign of tolerance
Lol@sign of tolerance. Hope you know why I'm laughing?
But seriously, it makes no sense to even ask for a position in a system you don't agree with. How intelligent of you Ol' Knight:-D
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
Logicboy03: Manmustwacc.

My thread has more posts than Muskeeto's "best religion section threads" thread, even with my attempt to stifle debate on my thread.
Furthermore, if you search the internet you will mostly find 5 or ten reasons religion, hardly anyone reaches over 20.
However, there is only one on the internet that has 50 reasons why God is imaginary with repetitive arguments against an Abrahamic God. My thread is against both God and religion

Also note that everyone on muskeeto's thread was not submitting links rather much of it was arguments and comments on issues.

So you want us to sticky a thread that >90% of the posts came from you?

Why don't we do that for other people who run their own threads into >10, 20, 30 pages long? The religion section is not your personal diary logicboy. Present a thread with widespread participation from many people, not your personal logbook. There is already a diary section on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
^^^ *Singing* We don win o we don win*
lb:-P:-P:-P
don't ;-( please.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
Logicboy03: Manmustwacc.

are you the only one in this forum?

What do you imagined your opinions holds?

Stick what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.