Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman (39530 Views)

Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Ubdavis(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Runaway from atheism because it is demonic

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Ubdavis post=76355107][/quote]
Same Apostle said elections will be 100% rigged too
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Ubdavis(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Runaway from atheism because it is demonic

U must respond to that. ... Bye the way. Am not atheist, neither am I agnostic. .. I practice Christianity objectively. The Bible is my moral compass not one is self acclaimed prophet leading People to doom..

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ubdavis:

U must respond to that. ... Bye the way. Am not atheist, neither am I agnostic. .. I practice Christianity objectively. The Bible is my moral compass not one is self acclaimed prophet leading People to doom..
Did the bible teaches you to insult those in authority?
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Ubdavis(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Same Apostle said elections will be 100% rigged too

Very impossible!!! Election can't be 100% rigged !!!!
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ubdavis:

Very impossible!!! Election can't be 100% rigged !!!!
Elections were rigged by both political parties.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Ubdavis(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Did the bible teaches you to insult those in authority?

Please underline any insult in my write up. When did saying the truth transmogrify into insult?
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Ubdavis(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=asuustrike1 post=76355275]
Elections were rigged by both political parties.[/quote

Granted! But not 100%. That is the crux of the argument..
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by MrMcJay(m): 2:53am On Mar 05, 2019
seanfer:

Please remind me the name of the Hotel located before Kola Bus Stop.

I think it's Pacific. Was there last year, really nice place with cool staff but poorly maintained.

Lodged last year too in one owned by the present SSG of Ogun state, really cool hotel, needs little maintenance too. Not as bad as Pacific though.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Micholawoye: 5:41am On Mar 06, 2019
clearie:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

It us well bro. Send me a DM.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by clearie2: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Micholawoye:

Amen sir. I was banned on my main account sir, but I follow you with it so that you will know it's really me. I sent you a message with this new account sir, may God bless you immensely sir
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by clearie2: 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
Micholawoye:

good afternoon, sir. sir I don't mean to bother you sir please I sent you a dm yesterday sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.