Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman (39524 Views)

Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Like what buhari did when he lost, Atiku must go to court and expose and explore his chances.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by NobleAngell(f): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Honestly,i feel bad for Atiku. Everyone now thinks they can have an opinion. But anyways, its good advice doesn't matter who's giving it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
In as much as his mandate was stolen..I'll also advise same. .not because he's a loser..but it takes a brave man to let go..
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Truefaith: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cd
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Chubhie: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why the guy come dey blow big big grammar for em church. Primise ko primise ni. What is peace without justice?

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Suleman is just using logic here... He no wan buy Buhari market.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by ToyinDipo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Preach, guy man pastor, preach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by BluntBoy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chipink:
Business pastor grin
Same person that was supporting atiku.
He is gradually shifting goal post.

Shame on y'all who claim men of God but can't speak up The truth when it matters most.

Stale

Sorry, my dear. The next level will bring good things. So, just move on like these "pastors".

I can almost assure you that it is better that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by fvck(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
See this man no be this scammer predict atiku win...... sulieman be scammer jare
You are dumb,he didn't predict it he only said he knows but won't speak.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Gforce2019: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Atiku has allowed the ipob people to bring shame to his family....do you think an average ipob person like Atiku himself, being a Fulani?

Atiku is working with his core+enemy ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by lastempero: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
K
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Chipink(f): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

Sorry, my dear. The next level will bring good things. So, just move on like these "pastors".
I can almost assure you that it is better that way.

What is this one saying.
How old are u.. If country gets good or worst are u not gona suffer it too. undecided
If not even suffer more
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by BluntBoy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chipink:

What lt is this one saying.
How old are .. If country gets good or worst are u not gona suffer it too. undecided
If not even suffer more

Pele grin What have you been smoking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by guru90: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Apostle..... Don't allow me to curse you now.... I swear...

HOW DID U NO THAT ATIKU LOSE?

IF U NO WAT IS GUD FOR U, KINDLY TELL YOUR congregation THE TRUTH?

Next sunday, kindly preach about rigging.

You no dat Buhari rigged the election with Tinubu....

you no dat our pvc doesn't count again. After election, INEC will pick his choice and declear that person a winner. .

BE TRUTHFUL AND TELL YOUR CONGREGATION WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN NIGERIA POLITICS. Na by Rigging tins....
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by soke02(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
After collecting his dollars, continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by deji17: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Atiku photos after the election. He looks downcast. Now the reality is dawning on him. Those who deceived him have collected their own share of the loot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by BluntBoy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
guru90:
Apostle..... Don't allow me to curse you now.... I swear...

HOW DID U NO THAT ATIKU LOSE?

IF U NO WAT IS GUD FOR U, KINDLY TELL YOUR congregation THE TRUTH?

Next sunday, kindly preach about rigging.

You no dat Buhari rigged the election with Tinubu....

you no dat our pvc doesn't count again. After election, INEC will pick his choice and declear that person a winner. .

BE TRUTHFUL AND TELL YOUR CONGREGATION WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN NIGERIA POLITICS. Na by Rigging tins....

Oga, na dry banana leaf you dey smoke

If you don't want the next level, lagoon is available for you to take a dive.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by nkemakonam100: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thought he predicted an atiku/Obi win? Why the contradictory advice?
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by seanfer(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
dplordx:
I think Atiku has poured half of his stolen money into this election.from the primary which he bought for $50 million to the entire logistics. Men like Gbenga Daniel who was going broke have suddenly become rich again.gbengas hotel at Salolo bus stop was dead last year but it's now newly renovated and functional again and there are two gwagons parked inside now. I swear Atiku done spend bar. No wonder the guy dey para

Please remind me the name of the Hotel located before Kola Bus Stop.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by BluntBoy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
uzobaby:
In as much as his mandate was stolen..I'll also advise same. .not because he's a loser..but it takes a brave man to let go..

Which of his mandate was stolen?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Dan809: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Be carefull how you comment on men of GOD pls.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Antipob777(f): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by oruma19: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
u just de know? u surprise me ooo
kingemzy5:
See this man no be this scammer predict atiku win...... sulieman be scammer jare
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by ClearFlair: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Atiku go home. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by aksule(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Let him fight his cause in the courts. It's far better than the other way round.
Everyone cannot be our immediate ex president. l sincerely believe that it won't be a strange road to the sitting president.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Saintsami:
See what those people teach in church today!

bros
abeg-hw-i-fit-get-dat-picture
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Onarabu: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=kingemzy5 post=76311871]See this man no be this scammer predict atiku win...... sulieman be scammer jare[/quot
I wonder o, must he talks?
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by zelexotunla(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
I think Atiku would have accepted defeat and made call to PMB and that would have commanded a lot of respect for his dirty name. He is no match to Buhari hyped integrity personality. Atiku just wasting more resources, nothing to fight for, there is nothing like "stolen mandate" no one has declare him winner in the first place. How come he is shouting stolen mandate? The body language of people surrounding him self I don't think support that struggle. He should just go and face better thing to do with remaining dollars in his possession.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by mu2sa2: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Very sensible advice, but politicians won't hear this because they believe they can still carry they day by buying the judges. The politicians know the rot in the judiciary and will definitely try to exploit it, as many of them have done before.
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by zlantanfan: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
deji17:
Atiku photos after the election. He looks downcast. Now the reality is dawning on him. Those who deceived him have collected their own share of the loot
Have you noticed that na at least 2 bottles of bottle water atiku dey carry near himself now?

Here its 3, the pic when kwankwanso visited na 2.

The dude dey use am watch him tears, their is always a bucket around that goes with it, check under the table

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by AudiA4: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mumu people full naija very well,with all the fake prophesies from this man, he go still get plenty mumu followers grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.