Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' (85971 Views)

Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview / Little Mascots Excited On Seeing Messi With Them In Dressing Room / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Olodo24: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
So Abuja people are still that primitive
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by sharpwriter(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
gypsey:
LOL!! grin grin grin First time i went to Nigeria To my Father's Village Ekwulobia Eke market. with my Hair plated . The whole Village market went crazy. All I keep hearing was chineke!! chineke!! Blood of Jesus!! one girl left her wares and ran off when she sighted me. it was funny and Embarrassing at the same time.. grin

Let alone a Lesbian who looks like a Man with Tattoos . probarbly gave them Afternoomares, instead of nightmares. grin

Lolz......Are igbo villages that local and innocent? cheesy
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by checkolatunji: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pls peeps any body knows platform for quick loan of 250k with reasonable Interest Rate? Need one tomorrow

Thanks
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by sharpwriter(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
peanutbutter:
This nigga said fence grin grin grin grin

Hmmn...fence is an understatement ... the body is like OLUMO ROCK angry angry
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by yemi15(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Famousbabe:
Ex Super Falcons star player, Chichi Igbo was shocked at what happened at the market in Abuja.

She went with her sister to buy tubers of yam, a woman selling yam on sighting her fled, screaming 'blood of Jesus!', 'Holy Ghost Fire!'.

Chichi Igbo shared the video of her experience and captioned it:

"I’m speechless, I mean crawl back into your caves if you don’t want to be civilized. It was like something from a nollywood movie straight. So my sis was pricing yam and immediately I walked to her, this lady she was negotiating price with just breezed off, screaming “blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire”! Another lady now decided to sell for us but wouldn’t collect money after we agreed on a price, then noticed this older lady screaming in their dialect, “don’t collect that money oo and the rest of the ladies speaking same dialect joined in and I’m there like, Where ami�?"

What could have made the yam seller run? Was it due to how muscular and manly she is or what?

Watch the video Here and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/yam-seller-runs-from-chichi-igbo-at.html?m=1

Oh God, something is wrong or should I say instead somebody is wrong here SMH.

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by meobizy(f): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
so everyone who is fair has bleached abi??
Her light skin is obviously not natural.
Some questions you guys ask make me question Nigeria’s youths.
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
sharpwriter:

Lolz......Are igbo villages that local and innocent? cheesy
I wouldn't know, it was my first time to visit My father's Village. grin The Attention was too much, some of the followed me till i Got into my car. It didn't bother me much. cause i didn't know what the commotion was about, My Nephew who was with me at the market was just laughing, Said they are Afraid i must have come from A River Or sea. grin
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Varro56(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
When you too be like transgender

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by PrettyEneawan(f): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hello Nairalander, Am New Here Am I Welcome?
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Probably her tattoos scared them.

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by lastempero: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
Did she create herself??

You mean she was created with those steroids induced muscles all over her or you are not in the technical know how.

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by lastempero: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
judegive11:
See below

I pray you start feeding on raw money soon.
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
SAMBARRY:
She actually looks scary and unfeminine. I would run too if I saw her live.
like u aint manly ursef
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
how girl body go be like wetin small pickin draw,,,and u say make market women no run

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by lebete3000: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Famousbabe:
Ex Super Falcons star player, Chichi Igbo was shocked at what happened at the market in Abuja.

She went with her sister to buy tubers of yam, a woman selling yam on sighting her fled, screaming 'blood of Jesus!', 'Holy Ghost Fire!'.

Chichi Igbo shared the video of her experience and captioned it:

"I’m speechless, I mean crawl back into your caves if you don’t want to be civilized. It was like something from a nollywood movie straight. So my sis was pricing yam and immediately I walked to her, this lady she was negotiating price with just breezed off, screaming “blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire”! Another lady now decided to sell for us but wouldn’t collect money after we agreed on a price, then noticed this older lady screaming in their dialect, “don’t collect that money oo and the rest of the ladies speaking same dialect joined in and I’m there like, Where ami�?"

What could have made the yam seller run? Was it due to how muscular and manly she is or what?

Watch the video Here and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/yam-seller-runs-from-chichi-igbo-at.html?m=1

Very ugly looking modafucker....
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Dino98: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
ceejayMAX:
WHO GO SEE THIS KIND BODY KEEP QUIET?.HOW GAL BODY GO JUST BE LIKE FENCE

I wanted to scream and run too on seeing her pic...kai!!

Anyways, we are all fearfully and wonderfully made. There reaction was too extreme.

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by stanliwise(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
lastempero:

You mean she was created with those steroids induced muscles all over her or you are not in the technical know how.
get lost....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by stanliwise(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
meobizy:

Her light skin is obviously not natural.
Some questions you guys ask make me question Nigeria’s youths.
I have lived with many Igbo people and my village is very close to them. I currently live in place where almost all my neighbor are Igbos. Many have this kind of skin and color naturally . Maybe you don't know.
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by DerideGull(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Albino, tattoo and masculinity a mixture destined to scare the daylight out of an ordinary onlooker.

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by JeogahII(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
even after calling blood of jesus the seller ran away and Zombietians say the name of the lord is a strong tower

You sound 'impressive'. Who are you?
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by AfonjaConehead: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Upon those yams,you still want buy yam?
grin

Btw how come I yaff Neva see her play ball on tv nah,Abi me too dey for cave?

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Mouthgag: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
USELESS OSU CÙNT

YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Lordmavidon(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
even after calling blood of jesus the seller ran away and Zombietians say the name of the lord is a strong tower

Bro, pls take sense!

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by HolyTitus(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
She resemble guy wey dey carry Venza come carry one pretty babe like that a mile away her home for my street
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why will they not run; see am here.

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by wizod(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
I better grab my vaseline dan nearing dis rock of a girl
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by duduade: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
So choose between her and Bobriskyyyy

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by edwinbelo7: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why won't they run ehn tell me?

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by SAMBARRY: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
camobri:

like u aint manly ursef
who's this whimp abi wannabe troll grin
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Suntem: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
This one Na Man ooooo original one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) / The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.