Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' (85970 Views)

Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview / Little Mascots Excited On Seeing Messi With Them In Dressing Room / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by meobizy(f): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
I have lived with many Igbo people and my village is very close to them. I currently live in place where almost all my neighbor are Igbos. Many have this kind of skin and color naturally . Maybe you don't know.
...but is her skin tone natural?
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by stanliwise(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
meobizy:

...but is her skin tone natural?
off course she may have modified her own a little grin
But it is difficult to tell since I know many as fair as her and maybe more.
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by meobizy(f): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
off course she may have modified her own a little grin
But it is difficult to tell since I know many as fair as her and maybe more.
So what is your objection again?
My friend comot here let people with experience post thoughtful comments.
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by sharpwriter(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
gypsey:
I wouldn't know, it was my first time to visit My father's Village. grin The Attention was too much, some of them followed me till i Got into my car. It didn't bother me much. cause i didn't know what the commotion was about, My Nephew who was with me at the market was just laughing, Said they are Afraid i must have come from A River Or sea. grin

lol ... too much money!
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by osusuallstars: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
buy you ugly die
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by stanliwise(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
meobizy:

So what is your objection again?
My friend comot here let people with experience post thoughtful comments.
olodo, she is naturally very fair, if you know her the time she started as a footballer then you know what I am talking about. money and good cream only make it look better. Hers is not like many yoruba I see everyday.
You said it first as if she bought the bleaching cream from you
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by meobizy(f): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
olodo, she is naturally very fair, if you know her the time she started as a footballer then you know what I am talking about. money and good cream only make it look better. Hers is not like many yoruba I see everyday.
You said it first as if she bought the bleaching cream from you
This one is still typing sh-it?
You wasted your chance to make sense.
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by stanliwise(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
meobizy:

This one is still typing sh-it?
You wasted your chance to make sense.
That is if you understand sense.... mtchew
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by wisdomkid: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
even after calling blood of jesus the seller ran away and Zombietians say the name of the lord is a strong tower

Judge not, that you may not be judge.
Can you swear on your life that you're not a Muslim?
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Shekochild: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Over bleached african looking irritating. Queen of bleachers...
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by ChiefDenis(m): 12:30am On Mar 04, 2019
dingbang:
Bobrisky and her should be dating
They're perfect for each other, a match made in heaven grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by PAQ(m): 1:49am On Mar 04, 2019
To me, what is important is that she loves herself regardless of what any one thinks. A quality many of you insulting her lack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 04, 2019
na waa o
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by klever18(m): 3:00am On Mar 04, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Hello Nairalander, Am New Here Am I Welcome?
welcome

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2019
my2019mind:
It is strange in their site.

This photo is amazing, saving straight up.
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by my2019mind: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2019
PRESENTATION:

This photo is amazing, saving straight up.

Shows you have a beautiful mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by PLAYBOX22: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Obviously your appearance scared her off and for me I am also guessing that precisely your kind of tattoo also fueled it up more.

Did anyone notice the Benin mask on one of her upper arm? ..could be scary and hold meaning for the natives or specially to her ..but to chichi it was only a masked tattoo drawn top of her arm....Well who know?
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2019
my2019mind:

Shows you have a beautiful mind.

Thanks, keep spreading the awareness so nature will be preserved by those who are willing.
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by yaks77: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Famousbabe:
Ex Super Falcons star player, Chichi Igbo was shocked at what happened at the market in Abuja.

She went with her sister to buy tubers of yam, a woman selling yam on sighting her fled, screaming 'blood of Jesus!', 'Holy Ghost Fire!'.

Chichi Igbo shared the video of her experience and captioned it:

"I’m speechless, I mean crawl back into your caves if you don’t want to be civilized. It was like something from a nollywood movie straight. So my sis was pricing yam and immediately I walked to her, this lady she was negotiating price with just breezed off, screaming “blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire”! Another lady now decided to sell for us but wouldn’t collect money after we agreed on a price, then noticed this older lady screaming in their dialect, “don’t collect that money oo and the rest of the ladies speaking same dialect joined in and I’m there like, Where ami�?"

What could have made the yam seller run? Was it due to how muscular and manly she is or what?

Watch the video Here and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/yam-seller-runs-from-chichi-igbo-at.html?m=1
woe unto those wicked pple from that religion,or with that behaviour,that tell u the importance of listening to ur mum,when they have thrown mind control jazz on her.This country kai na wa.so she will be doin their dirty work for them in house.
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by OLABOY8495(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2019
I think some people need to get sense ooooooo you call person footballer and you expect her physic never to change they will gym in the morning go for training that same morning then play on a football field that is even more than 5 acres of land and they will also watch what they eat,guys look at aisiat oshoala bet wit me she will be worst than this wan physical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) / The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.