Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China (20041 Views)

Russia Becomes Largest Supplier Of Oil To India In October / Otedola Becomes Largest Shareholder At First Bank Holding / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by Bluffly: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by jimmynauty: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nextlevel
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by nextstep(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
OddsIsland:
I will fix refineries in less than a year.... I will give you steady power supply in 6 months..... I pity all the illiterates that believed

Abi now? They believed the first time, and still believed the second time... on a long tin they are... angry
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
What a country! We export oil and petroleum products.

Why is NNPC state managed?
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by LZAA: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

It is well documented. Buhari has not just the WAEC results but also attended officer's academies well beyond your own qualification.

If Buhari is uneducated, you are worse.
Sai cowmeister'shatchet man el rufai said buhari failed all his military exams and the army did not deny it
Receive sense abeg
Cc immhotep velocity25 deomelo
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by FriendNG: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
gen2briz:
Next level will turn the importation to exportation very soon.

By the first quarter of next year God willing.
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by maisauki: 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
davibid:
Shameful

Sometimes I wonder what is the essence of of our refineries
Avenue 4 politicians to ... If u kmw, u knw
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jiang:
Useless overpopulated country with clueless leaders & bigotic citizens who do nothing but complain of hardship & lack of jobs while thier leaders allocate bogus allowances to themselves. Mtcheew

The blame is on the Electorate who vote useless leaders.

Nigerians will rather vote an MC Oluomo or Buhary than an educated Saraki or Goodluck Jonathan.

There is a general hate for education or educated people in this country.

If you no behave like Agbero, nothing for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jiang:
Useless overpopulated country with clueless leaders & bigotic citizens who do nothing but complain of hardship & lack of jobs while thier leaders allocate bogus allowances to themselves. Mtcheew

The blame is on the Electorate who vote uneducated leaders.

Nigerians will rather vote an MC Oluomo or Buhary than an educated Saraki or Goodluck Jonathan.

There is a general hate for education or educated people in this country.

If you no behave like Agbero, nothing for you.
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by MrMoney55: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
CAN WE NOW SEE WHY ITS BEST FOR THE NNPC TO BE SOLD ?
WITH FOUR REFINERIES CRUDE OIL WE CAN REFINE OUR CRUDE OIL AND THE NNPCE IS THE ONLY ONE IMPORTING FUEL INTO THE COUNTRY SO THINK THE KIND OF CORRUPTION GOING ON BUHARI MINISTER ABBA KAYARI BOARD MEMBER BUHARIS DAUGHTER WHO COULDNT OASS LAW SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER MY BROTHER WITH 2ND CLASS UPPER MECH ENGR N-POWER 30K PERMONTH
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by Acidosis(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
davibid:
Shameful

Sometimes I wonder what is the essence of of our refineries

Shebi you people said Atiku wants to sell our national heritage to his friends. Lmao, same people that want to keep a dead national heritage will not exchange their Smartphone with NITEL lines.

Like the average motor park tout that generates revenue for Thief nubu or Amosun in Ogun, NNPC is a petroleum revenue agency (tax collector). Their functions are very similar.

As a matter of fact, no Nigerian president can resurrect our dead refineries. Only the private sector investors can! People who have everything to lose when they fail to manage their investment. Political fraudsters with 4-8 year agenda of rigging/winning elections have no business with refineries.

Until we have sense in this country, we won't get it right.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by vioment: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
A very idiotic country, I swear.
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by Rockyrascal(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gforce2019:
Next level...to greatness.

By 2020 , Nigeria will be exporting petrol, kerosene , diesel, and gasoline to China...

Next level begins , now
2020 is next year

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by shekauvsbuhari: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
gen2briz:
keep deceiving yoursef.
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by americacure: 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Everyone is just throwing Tantrums.. stupid this ,. useless that,,., the question is .,, what do we do ? We are the leaders of tomorrow and we must not let these leaders scramble with our future . It will take time but we must take a stand. When slavery thrived, no one ever thought it would end but today, that’s in the history books. This is because people took a step to oppose it. We can appoint some of us and start a movement toward building a better future for our country.
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by chukxie(m): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Who do us like this? Who? Who did this to Nigeria? How did we become so stupid?
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by chukxie(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2019
americacure:
Everyone is just throwing Tantrums.. stupid this ,. useless that,,., the question is .,, what do we do ? We are the leaders of tomorrow and we must not let these leaders scramble with our future . It will take time but we must take a stand. When slavery thrived, no one ever thought it would end but today, that’s in the history books. This is because people took a step to oppose it. We can appoint some of us and start a movement toward building a better future for our country.

Sowore and other politicians with vision on how to get Nigeria working again were shunned at the just concluded elections. Doesn't that tell you a lot about Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by IamCharles123: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2019
funny enough, nigeria has the highest gas reserve in the world. nigeria is even more of a gas country than an oil country.
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by IamCharles123: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2019
Rockyrascal:
2020 is next year
thats when dangote refinery will start producing so its possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by EmekaBlue(m): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2019
d way china dey hammer from nigeria ehn grin

and d short yellow midgets still come here to control d zoo country citizens like animals

tooooo bad
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by davien(m): 12:41am On Mar 04, 2019
chukxie:

Sowore and other politicians with vision on how to get Nigeria working again were shunned at the just concluded elections. Doesn't that tell you a lot about Nigeria?
Nigerians vote on sentiment.. not logic. And it stems from our poor education sector and media that dumbs down the next generation... you can check nairaland front page to see what's being pushed as "worthy news".

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by wakes: 1:15am On Mar 04, 2019
Really?
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by BigIyanga: 1:30am On Mar 04, 2019
gen2briz:
Keep dreaming. It was under his watch as PTF chairman that Naija started importing . Abacha established PTF to collect proceeds from fuel imports... poor folks dont get it... Btw, NNPC will renew contracts for his cronies and some of us can benefit... but it’s going to be tough for poor folks
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by chukxie(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2019
davien:
Nigerians vote on sentiment.. not logic. And it stems from our poor education sector and media that dumbs down the next generation... you can check nairaland front page to see what's being pushed as "worthy news".

You're right. Nigerians aren't ready for any real and impactful economic, financial and infrastructural challenges. No, not just yet! How can real changes come when people ( the downtrodden ) sell their votes for bread, garri and peanuts? How can meaningful changes happen in Nigeria when the suffering masses keep praising the very people who have saddled them with poverty? How can we possibly progress when elections are publicly rigged with the collaboration of INEC, security operatives charged with maintaining orderliness during election, and paid thugs? We are not ready. This is the sad reality, my brother. Let the suffering continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by davien(m): 1:54am On Mar 04, 2019
chukxie:

You're right. Nigerians aren't ready for any real and impactful economic, financial and infrastructural challenges. No, not just yet! How can real changes come when people ( the downtrodden ) sell their votes for bread, garri and peanuts? How can meaningful changes happen in Nigeria when the suffering masses keep praising the very people who have saddled them with poverty? How can we possibly progress when elections are publicly rigged with the collaboration of INEC, security operatives charged with maintaining orderliness during election, and paid thugs? We are ready. This is the sad reality, my brother. Let the suffering continue.
Someone was killed during election and a Nigerian commented for his favorite party.

Nigerians are mostly illiterate and hungry, that's the sad but honest truth.. And religion has pushed this over the edge...Our pastors are one of the highest paid in the world. Yet, are our problems being solved?..

The low quality of life have turned our women into auctioneers looking for highest bidders and the youths into unrepentant scammers.. the world knows Nigeria as a scamming centre.

Any leader of Nigeria is a reflection of who Nigerians are.. the youths are not wise enough to rise up, the military isn't bold enough to step up, our courts aren't learned enough to oust those going against the constitution..

The north is an Islamic cabal and the South a Christian belt when our constitution refutes having state religions and laws.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 04, 2019
I spoke about this just a few days ago, Oil is really a curse. But' we're just doing fine. I guess we need IBO mind to rule this country,
Our leaders needs to become business minded and not trade our future just for convenience of importing stuffs, We need industries too.
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by Gforce2019: 2:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Rockyrascal:
2020 is next year

Are you taking me serious? Continue at your own peril.

Okay next tomorrow buhari administration will start giving stipend to unemployed yoots like you and those yoot that spend most of their life chatting on social media....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by chukxie(m): 3:07am On Mar 04, 2019
davien:
Someone was killed during election and a Nigerian commented for his favorite party.

Nigerians are mostly illiterate and hungry, that's the sad but honest truth.. And religion has pushed this over the edge...Our pastors are one of the highest paid in the world. Yet, are our problems being solved?..

The low quality of life have turned our women into auctioneers looking for highest bidders and the youths into unrepentant scammers.. the world knows Nigeria as a scamming centre.

Any leader of Nigeria is a reflection of who Nigerians are.. the youths are not wise enough to rise up, the military isn't bold enough to step up, our courts aren't learned enough to oust those going against the constitution..

The north is an Islamic cabal and the South a Christian belt when our constitution refutes having state religions and laws.

I have decided to strive harder for self development. Educate myself more, make legitimate money to provide for my immediate family, help my friends, and the people in need that I have the wherewithal to help. That's it. Nigeria has failed its people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by ogbonti: 4:53am On Mar 04, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

It is well documented. Buhari has not just the WAEC results but also attended officer's academies well beyond your own qualification.

If Buhari is uneducated, you are worse.

Hahahhaahahhaah, it's very convenient for you to make a futile attempt to bend the truth. I guess you are one of the recalcitrant lazy youths hired by the APC to man their command and control center where they misinform, hound and insult people on nairaland and other social media platforms who do not conform to the APC model.

Look here little boy, it is already a national and continental embarrassment that your illiterate president is the leader of Africa's most populous country. That in itself is an insult to the black race, that Buhari is all we can muster to compete at the global stage in 2019. Those that foisted Buhari on us are busy laughing at Nigeria and indeed Africa in their private homes, while you and I summon our intellectual might in insulting ourselves. It's all good. Keep defending a dullard, I pray your kids inherit the same and exact IQ of your Lord and savior Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by rusher14: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2019
ogbonti:

Hahahhaahahhaah, it's very convenient for you to make a futile attempt to bend the truth. I guess you are one of the recalcitrant lazy youths hired by the APC to man their command and control center where they misinform, hound and insult people on nairaland and other social media platforms who do not conform to the APC model.

Look here little boy, it is already a national and continental embarrassment that your illiterate president is the leader of Africa's most populous country. That in itself is an insult to the black race, that Buhari is all we can muster to compete at the global stage in 2019. Those that foisted Buhari on us are busy laughing at Nigeria and indeed Africa in their private homes, while you and I summon our intellectual might in insulting ourselves. It's all good. Keep defending a dullard, I pray your kids inherit the same and exact IQ of your Lord and savior Buhari.

Oh get off your high horse.

It's called democracy and no one foisted him on anyone.

He built a reputation for himself over 40 years. He failed on various occasions but eventually made it.

Neither flowery prose nor embellished speeches can change that.

I was a kid in 1983. Yet, I was aware of his actions.

In 2019, I work in a very specialized field, such that very few people of the world have heard of it.

You may continue to make assumptions.

That's what got you where you are in the first place.
Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by ogbonti: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2019
rusher14:

Oh get off your high horse.

It's called democracy and no one foisted him on anyone.

He built a reputation for himself over 40 years. He failed on various occasions but eventually made it.

Neither flowery prose nor embellished speeches can change that.

I was a kid in 1983. Yet, I was aware of his actions.

In 2019, I work in a very specialized field, such that very few people of the world have heard of it.

You may continue to make assumptions.

That's what got you where you are in the first place.

You are everywhere in your response but you see, I am not your enemy, so I will limit my response to the Buhari part because that is what concerns me., that what concerns Nigerians!

You said you were a kid in 1983, and I was one too then and I am glad both of us have an idea of what happened then

That name Buhari, was first mentioned to Nigerians on January 1, 1984 when he made a national broadcast on NTA network, at 8am.

He was not televised speaking live, but some recorded message with his picture put on the screen. I guess they were still monitoring events, so I remember well, I listened carefully to that speech and Buhari''s reasons for the coup was that Shagari''s re-election was a sham, and that the election was rigged and Nigerians are not comfortable with the direction of the country. .... so is 2019 election.

Buhari also accused the political class of corruption and embezzlement, and that he and his colleagues cannot seat and watch the nation go adrift. ..... so is Ganduje he endorsed for governor, Tinubu, Amaechi, Akpabio, Babachir, and a host of PDP cross-carpeters who are now saints in APC

Buhari as Head of State, was the mouth piece of the regime, he was not the man who pulled the strings. The main guy who was ruthless in fighting corruption was his deputy, Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon, the then Chief of Staff Supreme Headquarters. That was the man who never smiled and said there was no reason to smile while the country was going to hell. Civilian Governors of the second Republic were sentenced from 21 calendar years to 144 calendar years, from the north, east and west, Muslims and christians. There was no favoritism, regionalism or nepotism. Appointment's in that administration was federal in character, ibos, yorubas, bendelites, hausas, middle belters, everyone was in it.... can that be said of Buhari in 2019?

I do not judge a man based on what he did 100 years ago, if today be acts like a demon, I will treat him as such. Every reputation Buhari enjoyed because of the late Idiagbon, has been quashed, he is standing alone now and the world has seen him for who he really is, and that is what history will judge and remember him for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China by nextnear(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019
gen2briz:
SMH for you and your next level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report / Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October / Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.