Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (77080 Views)

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by greenskittles: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:
Let it be known that Lagos isn't a no man's land.

That a part of Lagos (Eko island) once had a Bini king doesn't mean the Awori, Egba, Ikorodu natives of Lagos suddenly turned into foreigners in their own land. This is equivalent to once having British leaders in Nigeria but that didn't automatically turn Nigerians and our land to British land.

Besides, no way would Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun state to own Lagos which is farther from Edo state. There's is not even one Bini culture in Lagos.

Secondly, no stupid SS oil developed Lagos. Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was an economic hub before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was amalgamated with Nigeria because of her seaport which means Nigeria needed lagos more than lagos needed Nigeria.

Let these sink into every eediot who love to spew rubbish.
The Ijebus too around Epe. I'm specifically from Noforija kingdom. Shocks me when people claim Lagos belonged to Benin people. Benin??

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by jeph19(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is the real deal. Not getting PVC and watching sound city, and still be shouting #atikulated... Southerners Shaa
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Kagawa10: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
greenskittles:

The Ijebus too around Epe. I'm specifically from Noforija kingdom. Shocks me when people claim Lagos belonged to Benin people. Benin??

O sun mi. Some eediot would just open their yeye mouth to talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by soronzo: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

That a part of Lagos (Eko island) once had a Bini king doesn't mean the Awori, Egba, Ikorodu natives of Lagos suddenly turned into foreigners in their own land. This is equivalent to once having British leaders in Nigeria but that didn't automatically turn Nigerians and our land to British land.

Besides, no way would Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun state to own Lagos which is farther from Edo state. There's is not even one Bini culture in Lagos.

Secondly, no stupid SS oil developed Lagos. Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was an economic hub before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was amalgamated with Nigeria because of her seaport which means Nigeria needed lagos more than lagos needed Nigeria.

Dude u have nurtured everybody’s quest about d ownership of lagos.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Wasky101: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
abumeinben:

And you believed that images were shot in Bornu bah?
But u believe the thumb printing videos was in your. Such double standard
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
vacanci:

If PDP doesn't believe this was shot in Borno, how else will anyone believe images from their so called body cameras. Their body camera images could as well be fake or stage managed.

I don't believe any of them politicians.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wasky101:

But u believe the thumb printing videos was in your. Such double standard

Dude ...like I answered the previous dude. Politics is a staged game. I dont believe nothing.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by xreal: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

That a part of Lagos (Eko island) once had a Bini king doesn't mean the Awori, Egba, Ijebus, Ikorodu natives of Lagos suddenly turned into foreigners in their own land. This is equivalent to once having British leaders in Nigeria but that didn't automatically turn Nigerians and our land to British land.

Besides, no way would Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun state to own Lagos which is farther from Edo state. There's is not even one Bini culture in Lagos. So mind what you say.

Thank you.

I hate to hear "Lagos is a no man's land".

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by wisdomkid: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Huge!
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by ojonugwap(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
madridsta007:

South East had a very, very high turnout. Coming out as early as 6am. There were no markets open, bo shops. Blame INEC who intentionally sabotaged it by coming to PUs with ballot materials by 4-5pm.

4-5pm You're a bloody liars fear God naa....
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by harmonyglobal: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=Kagawa10 post=76319132]Let it be known that Lagos isn't a no man's land.

That a part of Lagos (Eko island) once had a Bini king doesn't mean the Awori, Egba, Ijebus, Ikorodu natives of Lagos suddenly turned into foreigners in their own land. This is equivalent to once having British leaders in Nigeria but that didn't automatically turn Nigerians and our land to British land.

Besides, no way would Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun state to own Lagos which is farther from Edo state. There's is not even one Bini culture in Lagos. So mind what you say.

Thank u so much for saying this. Like some foolish ppl believe lagos is no man's land
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Northern Nigeria has a problem with population but they haven't realized it yet. Wait till the country is restructured then they will know the importance of family planning.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
chris31:
The truth is that South East, South South & some part of West obtain PVC mainly for bank transaction while the North obtain it for election purpose

It is all good.. That is why some of us have vowed not to give money to their beggars any more. They can keep up with their elections.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by onmyowncj: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
quickberry:
And some mumu are crying rigging
very soon u and them will come here crying bokoharam bomb this and that,I hope this crowd will stand for Una?
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by adm212144: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
quickberry:
And some mumu are crying rigging
and with your sense you think this is up-to the figure inec present. Oga Apc rigged well well. If you don't know shut up

1 Like

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
ojonugwap:

4-5pm You're a bloody liars fear God naa....

4-5pm.
Not everyone lies like you. You should have done some Google search before you came to embarrass yourself here.

Why do you think that voting went on on Sunday 24th in Abia State? Why do you think INEC themselves allowed voting to take place on the 24th after polls had officially ended on 23rd?

Again, not everyone lies like you. In most locations in the East where materials arrived in the evening INEC opened voting on Sunday morning. And there were complains that people were in church so it was bad time.

Again, the fact that you lie doesn’t mean everyone does.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by deomelo: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
landmark86:
Despite the insurgency the turn out was still great. But our pple in S/E will only register but will not vote. Their own PU is on nairaland grin

Instead of the idiiiiots ATIKU 2 arrest Seun for converting his votes to likes & shares on nairalanddd, he was busy chasing shadow

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8883662_sx_jpeged49292cf96fb7c3f9ba93c60c355987

grin grin
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by deomelo: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2019

While you lazy athiefKulated Igbos sat on NL insulting and abusing people, this is what APC youths did, this is how they secured the North for PMB.

You Igbos can not function beyond abuse and insults instead of formulating strong arguments per why athiefKulooter your candidate should be the president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by fixedfolly: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cue4rm:
I have few questions to ask?

1.How many card readers executed this job?
Because I was once an adhoc staff and I know the maximum number of persons the fastest card reader can take in 12 hours.

2.How many days were used for these accreditation?

Let's say the card readers were in thousands, then another question is, why would much card readers be allocated to particular regions more than the others ?
We heard of many places where people couldn't vote because time factor , it was getting late.
When I saw kastina state votes, I smiled and I knew that these guys does not even know anything about tech and rigging.

grin grin grin

We are all looking forward to a high tech guy like you giving evidence on behalf of Atiku before the supreme court. The All knowing INEC ad hoc staff
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Owoloma: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
saints2:
This is aerial footage of voters exercising their constitutional rights in Borno state during last Saturday’s presidential and parliamentary polls while the Nigerian military kept watch on land, air, and sea to secure citizens against terrorist attacks in troubled areas.

Credit: Nigerian Military

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/03/see-mammoth-crowd-that-came-to-vote-in.html

is obvious some people are just too blind to count number,if this is just the crowd in borno state that voted then yakubu inec chairman should be in jail.
only in my unit in rivers we are far more than this.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Frankly, I see about 1500 IDPs queuing for food. Where is the polling booth, where are the soldiers? Thisnisncertainly and IDP camp and the food truck is on the way.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by chris31(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Princedapace:

It is all good.. That is why some of us have vowed not to give money to their beggars any more. They can keep up with their elections.
I don't support the idea coz it's not fair everyone should have freedom to vote to his/her choice of party
That i don't agree with ur ideology shouldn't make me ur enemy
As far as Nigeria is concern every tribe needs each other i have been helped by a Fulani man before
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Donchukz(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
saints2:
This is aerial footage of voters exercising their constitutional rights in Borno state during last Saturday’s presidential and parliamentary polls while the Nigerian military kept watch on land, air, and sea to secure citizens against terrorist attacks in troubled areas.

Credit: Nigerian Military

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/03/see-mammoth-crowd-that-came-to-vote-in.html

Hahahaha! This are refugees, queuing up for meal , in their various camps or did u see any inec officials or ballot boxes. Come, try get sense @ d poster, we are not fools like yuluba Muslims
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
I will so laugh when e begin to dey shele for this goat of a people.. Pray for borno ko pray for borno ni... Boko Haram boys.. Carry go
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by SVC6000: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ar We 100% Sure Dat This Particular Pictures Was Shut During The Last Saturday's Presidential Election. Or Ar They Tryin To Engulf The Said Aligation By The Pdp Presidential Candidate Wit Dis Pictures As An Evidence To Me- Pictures Can B Shut Anytime. Is Not Enough Evidence If They Thougt They Hv Got 1. They Shud Try Nd Make More Shut Cuz Diz Iz Not Enough. Biko Unu Egbunam Wit Akiko Ifo.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by servercodes001: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cue4rm:

Because I was once an adhoc staff and I know the maximum number of persons the fastest card reader can take in 12 hours.

Let's say the card readers were in thousands, then another question is, why would much card readers be allocated to particular regions more than the others ?
We heard of many places where people couldn't vote because time factor , it was getting late.
When I saw kastina state votes, I smiled and I knew that these guys does not even know anything about tech and rigging.

grin grin grin

Why don't you drop the maximum number as you claim to know,
Bros you're nothing but an illiterate, shout as much as you can,

All the sensible people discard your lies
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by willyjacs(m): 12:12am On Mar 04, 2019
nameo:
In one location in Maiduguri......

A few locations where voting held in the entire state

Make una dey deceive una selves there
no they should upload the whole polling unit pics in the state for u to see.

Keep hiding behind weak excuses.

Na just one polling unit people plenty like that....that tells u how voters turnout in the north is always extremely high.

Dig that.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by willyjacs(m): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Cue4rm:

grin grin grin

oga bros technology...so the people that made card readers didn't create it for regions with high population?

Somebody should give that guy a bottle of sensemycin pls
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by wideawaken01: 12:59am On Mar 04, 2019
Where is the crowd? Illiteracy is a good name for APC followers. You could be dumb if you buy dump ideology of a politician.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by dante0147: 1:28am On Mar 04, 2019
Manual oh
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Good for them
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Rynne: 4:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Lordofthewest:
This is why north will continue to decide the fate of this country, they are committed and loyal to the Nigerian state while stupid southerners will be sleeping at home and crying rigging after elections.

They are truly committed to the Nigerian state because they are the greatest beneficiaries of the Nigerian state. Northerners don't own private business,they work for the government, if they eventually own a private business they depend entirely on government patronage to succeed.... Their entire being depends on the federal govt to succeed. This is why vote is not just a civic responsibility but also a serious business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure / Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.