Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (77078 Views)

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:03am On Mar 04, 2019
chris31:

I don't support the idea coz it's not fair everyone should have freedom to vote to his/her choice of party
That i don't agree with ur ideology shouldn't make me ur enemy
As far as Nigeria is concern every tribe needs each other i have been helped by a Fulani man before

Then we need to change our electoral system. See, there is a big cheat going in the electoral system that makes the north to keep determining who rules, plus their population and high level of poverty and illiteracy. We can not continue to pay for it.

For instance, there were other far better candidate than Buhari and Atiku. One of the reasons many supported Atiku was becus of his is from the north and can help divide northern votes.

U see, due to their population, we keep considering that. So, we need a new electoral system that gives all regions same level.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Maj196(m): 5:34am On Mar 04, 2019
Borno state looks so devastated.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Oneperson9: 5:43am On Mar 04, 2019
saints2:
Nice one

See more photos here

https://politricknews..com/2019/03/see-mammoth-crowd-that-came-to-vote-in.html
Mugu so only one pulling unit get all this crowds abi . You need to change your brain
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Junior66(m): 6:39am On Mar 04, 2019
rayornb:

Imagine an Adhoc staff claiming he knows all.
Since you know, please enlighten us on the number a PVC can accredit in one hour.
that bros is right oga. I personally doubt anyone can accredit 300 voters in one day. The time simply isn't there.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by jboycrb(m): 6:41am On Mar 04, 2019
Tundexxy:

Please include the SW.. Na online our people take do election and dey shout rigging and how they deny atiku his mandate.

You the Atikulateds? grin
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by piper20(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Cue4rm:
I have few questions to ask?

1.How many card readers executed this job?
Because I was once an adhoc staff and I know the maximum number of persons the fastest card reader can take in 12 hours.

2.How many days were used for these accreditation?

Let's say the card readers were in thousands, then another question is, why would much card readers be allocated to particular regions more than the others ?
We heard of many places where people couldn't vote because time factor , it was getting late.
When I saw kastina state votes, I smiled and I knew that these guys does not even know anything about tech and rigging.

grin grin grin
i was also an adhoc staff,when i saw d figures, i just smiled

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2019
chinwezdasilva:
how sure are you its borno
left of you to prove it is not borno.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by quickberry(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2019
onmyowncj:
very soon u and them will come here crying bokoharam bomb this and that,I hope this crowd will stand for Una?

Boko haram started under the government of PDP, so say another thing or you shut up your mouth
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by quickberry(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2019
adm212144:
and with your sense you think this is up-to the figure inec present. Oga Apc rigged well well. If you don't know shut up

Ogun "kee" you there, tell me that PDP didn't rig in their strongholds. You are suffering from megalomany. Omo irankiran
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by quickberry(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2019
onmyowncj:
very soon u and them will come here crying bokoharam bomb this and that,I hope this crowd will stand for Una?

Boko haram started under the government of PDP, so say another thing or you shut up your mouth
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by sultangoro(m): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Cue4rm:
I have few questions to ask?

1.How many card readers executed this job?
Because I was once an adhoc staff and I know the maximum number of persons the fastest card reader can take in 12 hours.

2.How many days were used for these accreditation?

Let's say the card readers were in thousands, then another question is, why would much card readers be allocated to particular regions more than the others ?
We heard of many places where people couldn't vote because time factor , it was getting late.
When I saw kastina state votes, I smiled and I knew that these guys does not even know anything about tech and rigging.

grin grin grin

even with that many were unable to vote you would have heared 3.5m we come out in mass to rig election with our PVC cos its for the porpose of voting not bussiness
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by rayornb(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Junior66:
that bros is right oga. I personally doubt anyone can accredit 300 voters in one day. The time simply isn't there.

Thanks bro, you are talking from your own personal opinion, he was definitive about the figure, that was why I had issues with him.
You can't be a one time temporary staff (not more than 10 days I think) and be lecturing us on some issues.
Besides, what INEC did was to divide some polling units with large number of registered voters. For example, a poling unit may have 3 voting point, nd such polling unit will have 3 card readers. This happens in areas with high number off registered voters like Lagos and mostly the K-states.
I stand to be corrected
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by tuniski: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2019
Tundexxy:

Please include the SW.. Na online our people take do election and dey shout rigging and how they deny atiku his mandate.
SW Voted impressively for Atiku-Obi even more than the expected bloc votes of SS/sE. Kudos to SW
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by raindrop99: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Bubu made sure the election was peaceful with security operatives everywhere in all the Northern parts where he's sure of victory while SW, SS where Atiku is sure of victory was a disaster.

Security operatives and thugs fermented trouble and many of PDP supporters couldn't cast their votes.

Major reason while bubu won.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by hush15: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2019
quickberry:
And some mumu are crying rigging

They may be crowd but the question is what kinda of crowd, I didn't see polling units in the picture. What of if they were people organized to be thumb printing for APC nko?
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2019
traihit:

You say South East like everywhere in South East? I was a presiding officer in Enugu and in my PU (same as many others), only 120 people out of over 1000 registered voters came even though we got there early and waited more than the stipulated time. Truth is, southerners don't regard elections like the northerners.

Umuahia, Aba, Owerri, Onitsha had a high turnout. HIGH.
I do not know about Enugu.
If Southerners do not regard elections like the northerners, then Tinubu would not send his OPC boys to burn ballot papers, drive away Igbos who waited in line to vote and send the compromised security forces to areas in Lagos where Southeasterners resided. I am always wary about such generalisation.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by quickberry(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2019
hush15:

They may be crowd but the question is what kinda of crowd, I didn't see polling units in the picture. What of if they were people organized to be thumb printing for APC nko?

Go and play with sand
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
landmark86:
Despite the insurgency the turn out was still great. But our pple in S/E will only register but will not vote. Their own PU is on nairaland grin

Instead of the idiiiiots ATIKU 2 arrest Seun for converting his votes to likes & shares on nairalanddd, he was busy chasing shadow
�chai u get mouth bros
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by adm212144: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2019
quickberry:

Ogun "kee" you there, tell me that PDP didn't rig in their strongholds. You are suffering from megalomany. Omo irankiran
oloshi were omo ale Yoruba. You self dey talk
Enemy of his own people oloshi
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by quickberry(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2019
adm212144:
oloshi were omo ale Yoruba ni baba mi ati iya mi. oloshi ni baba mi ati iya mi

Fixed
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Amberon11: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Look at this idiot. For your info, 92% of the oil revenue comes from the SS in particular. Ondo accounts for only about4% and the SE accounts for less than 2%.

Go fvck yourself, dunce.
Kagawa10:

Which stupid SS oil? Is federal government not getting revenue from Lagos seaport which was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria? What about lagos economic hub that was before the Amalgamation of Nigeria?

Abi this one is insane? Besides, Ondo has oil in abundance. So Shut that sewage of your mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure / Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.