Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) (32098 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / Parrot Destroys Man's Maize Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Enskynelson:
Yes, we killed it... And
Lalasticlala can't miss this...
aa You sure know he never dissapoints when it comes to snakes grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
You killed one of our members and you think you will go scot free

I laugh you!

Multiple Cobra's coming for you while asleep

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Enskynelson:
But the log was rotten... And then we got the surprise. A cobra out of the log!
The snake had been shedding its skin, you killed it when it was weak. You guys would have allowed it to go or even offered it some rats. But what is said in the Bible is said, the serpent shall be an enemy to woman and her offspring.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
martowskin1:

Adam him self...I salute u
Methuselah
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by adekalumichael: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
You have achieved your aim of killing a cobra. I hope you will also upload how you cook into too.
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by lastempero: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
While cobra everywhere?
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by guru90: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
U gat lucky una three dere..because if na only u.... u 4 don pick run immediately u see it......

de tin long shaaaa
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nairalanders food
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
For Lala's mind now Cobra stew don set. Na to cook ofada rice then garnish am down with two glassful if fresh palm wine from the bush
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Johnosas91: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
martowskin1:
So this are the children commenting rubbish here on NL.....

Mehnnnn..... I regret replying some of u...... Kids every where
Who's this.
Meaning.......?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
So someone will still want to eat a cobra?? How long will that keep u okay to risk your life for?? angry angry
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Palm trees are cobras natural habitat,a big cobra bite can kill an adult elephant, 14 men,fumigate that place 1st & keep yur eyez peeled!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
martowskin1:

oga sir ignore them cos they won't have the guts to insult u in real life... nevertheless, this forum is meant for the old, young, rich, poor, wise... etc.
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Bilsz(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
please when you see snake in its habitat, jes let it go its way... they too have right to life...
A snake will only attack when it feels threatened
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
But the snake is in it's natural habitat, why kill it?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Eberejesus111:

The snake had been shedding its skin, you killed it when it was weak. You guys would have allowed it to go or even offered it some rats. But what is said in the Bible is said, the serpent shall be an enemy to woman and her offspring.

No be this serpent but the devil
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lala be like

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lalasticlala on auto repeat... food is set..

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Enskynelson:
Nigeria is really blessed

Great NOUNite...I hail you bros cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by adoho(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
sing along

lalalalalalalalalalalalalala...
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by wisdomkid: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lol.. Leave lala alone na
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Was that really a Cobra?
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
snake everywhere

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
na wa o
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Billyanger(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why him upload him sellfie join? The way i look him face na one of those boys wey dey post bet9ja predictions upandan
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Embertson4u: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2019
See meat o
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2019
candlewax:
Nice kill I hope I kill one someday maybe it will end my phobia for snakes.
finally found my phobia twin.... Lol..... I hate snakes with passion
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 04, 2019
No sign of farming in the landscapes. Just bush and typical forest

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by blackslayer: 2:44am On Mar 04, 2019
FUCKING NIGGERS! ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IS TO DESTROY!!!! THAT SNAKE'S LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN YOU BASTARDS! THAT SNAKE WAS IN IT'S NATURAL HABITAT, YET YOU SILVER BACK GORILLAS STILL KILLED IT! PATHETIC BRAINLESS APES!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by KingWarri: 3:19am On Mar 04, 2019
nonsense.... the latest achievements in Nigeria.... raaaabissssh
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by femi4: 4:42am On Mar 04, 2019
martowskin1:

What a waste!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by FManager(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Enskynelson:
[s]Today 3rd March 2019, I went to check my farm for the new season. I went to check to see the farm alongside my brothers. We were actually planning on planting some palm trees this year. Everything went well and from our survey, the land could take as much as between 700-900 palm trees. It was fun seeing the green trees away from the hot sun in the town.
On our way back, we decided to take some pictures. But then something happened![/s]

The rate at which Africans are killing these beautiful reptiles is becoming alarming , we need them more than killing them tongue, also the snake never posed a threat you just saw it and decided to end it's life Smh, also I believe that will be a cobra, these reptiles balance the ecosystem, stop killing them and Start protecting them. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos - Rubber Tapping In Nigeria / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures / Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.