Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

"Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar (8570 Views)

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by nwanyionitsha: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Okay. Then stop patronising hausa in any business, not just meat.

The way these people talk behind a faceless forum, one will begin to wonder if is the same igbo I see on the streets everyday they are talking about.

Don't worry, pretty sure you dont know me, but trust me, I'm taking this very personal and I know what I will do in my own little way in this regard of patronage.
I already stopped.
https://www.nairaland.com/5054522/those-calling-igbos-tribalist
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by FisifunKododada: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Babzrockman:
I thought they said d election was rigged

I was waiting for a smart person to say this. Did they vote for Buhari...or they they rig for Buhari? Igbos have to chose one. cheesy
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by TIGRITIS: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by deomelo: 1:15am On Mar 04, 2019
bot101:

Lol! You expect that INEC will release numbers for underage voters?? If you want facts, there are tons of videos and pictures online that validates my statement. It's not my fault if you don't know how to use Google, or feigning ignorance to defend the indefensible.

So, you have zero fact right?

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant.

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by slam7000(m): 3:13am On Mar 04, 2019
FisifunKododada:

I was waiting for a smart person to say this. Did they vote for Buhari...or they they rig for Buhari? Igbos have to chose one. cheesy

How is that woman Igbo?
Was there any mention of her ethnicity on the video?

4 Likes

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by kay4kay: 3:23am On Mar 04, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I can't remember the last time I gave any beggar money, I no wan turn to groundnut. But baiting them to come beg you, start recording? It just doesn't make sense to me. Let us not lose our reasoning and humanity over elections. Their begging predates buhari's rule. APC or not, they are less privileged. If you can't give, then walk away. God is watching us all.

They are not less privileged. But into business
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by Mankosi: 3:54am On Mar 04, 2019
What they are doing is good in a way because it will make the Northern leaders to think twice and free their people from bondage, because they are really in bondage. They should change the orientation they give them.

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by Malawian(m): 5:03am On Mar 04, 2019
BuhariLooter:
I PLEAD WITH MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO STOP COMMENTING ON IGBO HATE FILLED THREADS, LET'S IGNORE THEM SO THERE WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH, DOUBLE YOUR HUSTLE, MAKE YOUR MONEY AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE,NO TIME FOR HATERS .... DA' ALUNU UMU INNEM .

#OperationSilentTreatment
You are missing a very critical point. If you don't challenge them in their hate filled drivel, they could build up momentum and could precipitate at any moment even when you were minding your business all along. Hate must be combated with an even greater Hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by phase1: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Malawian:

You are missing a very critical point. If you don't challenge them in their hate filled drivel, they could build up momentum and could precipitate at any moment even when you were minding your business all along. Hate must be combated with an even greater Hate.

Thank you.
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by IvarTheBoneless: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:
For all the igbos posting pictures/videos of indigent northerners online, make una continue o. Pls I beg you in the name of whatever you worship, continue and don't stop. Keep posting it every hour.

I trust northerners, they will not disappoint.

i just pray some stupid Yoruba people don't join them. You know our people and their "progressiveness"

I want it to be an Igbo monopoly, not even South South involvement.

It would just help to shift the Igbo Presidency to year 3030 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by Elvis778(m): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:
For all the igbos posting pictures/videos of indigent northerners online, make una continue o. Pls I beg you in the name of whatever you worship, continue and don't stop. Keep posting it every hour.

i guess you don't know the meaning of foolishness :/ , because if you do, you wouldn't be exhibiting such at this rate,
i mean, this is social media for Christ sake, even if your second name in is foolishness reality, you should atleast act a bit rational online. There are way too many people watching you.
How on earth did you know she's igbo?? Did she speak igbo? Even if she did, did she ever say she's from the igbo tribe?? She might even be an hausa for Christ sake :x , well, like i said, try and curb your foolishness before it lands you in Yaba left wink

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by jeph19(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2019
phase1:
That one sef dey. Let them go and meet Buhari for the next level alms.

Please people should stop giving alms to these Hausa children. They are actually used as begging slaves. Alhajis and mallams bring them from the north, put some of them on wheelchairs and get another slave to push them around, they go around begging while the big mallam sleeps lazily on his mat enjoying BBC Hausa on his radio and shouting sai baba.

At night, they go and submit the money to the lazy mallam who had been doing nothing through out the day rather than sleeping lazily on his mat with a radio to his ear. It might interest you to know that these slave beggars make as high as N30,000 everyday, and almost everything go to that lazy fat mallam on the mat, except N200 for feeding the slave beggar and the wheelchair pusher. Go to idi-araba and Agege and see things for yourself. Some mallams have up to five beggars begging for them. That's N30000 x 5, you do the maths.

Starving them of alms will make that fat lazy mallam get up and work instead of lazying about.

#NoMoreAlmForMallams

Seeing this for the first time... You mean it's a business where they'll eventually report and return the proceeds to their boss...
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by kevoh(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2019
I'm fine with not giving beggars money, after all it is your money but recording the act and putting it online is just stupid angry angry especially when such recorded video is you ranting about this past election being the reason for being rude and not giving to the beggars.

This has to stop before you guys down south create another monster up north with your silly videos!

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by KANUISALIVE: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Keep calling Igbos your nightmare, that lady is a yoruba lady but your hate for Igbo will surely consume you

Call your family make una come chop atleast i am not stingy. Food don done

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by tribalistseun: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Rather than mock these people, why don't we just move on? No one knows tomorrow. This is just pure hatred.
please lets hear word, shey you people said Buhari is for the poor masses then he should come and cater for them. We don't have money to give them na by force? They should go to hell
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by Turantula(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2019
Naijacitizen:
What if we Hausa-Fulani form #OperationStopPatronizingIgboSparePart?

Bathe way, I am glad this is trending so that's our people will start investing their energy in something meaningful that this begging.
If ur lazy people could boycott igbo product they would av long time go, but greed and laziness won't let them.
Parasites

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2019
nazicartel:
who started this rubbish thing trending seff... it's just bad.... I don't support this kind of thing

I stopped giving awhile back. Some of the money is used to support terrorism.
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by somehow: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Some people are just foolish, did beggars just appear 4 years ago in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by freeze001(f): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Which tommorow?

Even right now, they will soon start getting paid back in same coin. Aren't there igbos depending on hausas for survival in the north? Na when the hausa man do their own e go become tribalism, but trust me, it will soon start.
TIGRITIS:

There is a video where a Youruba guy did essentially this same thing to a beggar. Did u attack Yorubas? I'm sure you didn't and will not because he is of your tribe. When an Alhaji from Zamfara evicted IDPs from his houses for voting APC/Buhari did you insult him and his tribe? Of course not! How do you even know this lady is igbo?
Continue insulting Igbos in your usual hypocritical manner you hear?

3 Likes

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by freeze001(f): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2019
At least INEC released the statistics of those that actually collected PVCs. Did you see that? How come card readers could accredit and record votes of over 1.5million persons in Kano, almost a million or more in insecure areas like Borno and co yet such was impossible in the SE? Did u not hear and read of hundreds of thousands of votes cancelled in Ebonyi and other parts of the South because of manual voting caused by non-functional card readers?

Charmingrascal:

It's not about card reader
Most of them didn't collect their PVCs because Kanu instructed them to boycott the elections by doing that 60% disenfranchised themselves.

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by freeze001(f): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2019
He orchestrated the killings of quite a number of Southerners especially NYSC members after he lost 2011 elections. That is far worse than not getting money from someone you begged. Let that sink in!

deomelo:

Buhari is your hateful bigoted ipob sister in the video?

Where is the sense and wisdom in attacking a little girl, a minor with zero capacity to even vote in any election?

PMB lost many elections to other people including GEJ, but Northerners did not attack or harass you because you gave all your votes to GEJ.

You people are really disgusting for real..

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by freeze001(f): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2019
The person wey do you dis jazz ehn! So you are now the defender of the Hausa/Fulani? You will then decide not to attack their fellow alhaji that evicted people from his property for voting Buhari, you will not attack your fellow yoruba bro that did this but it is Igbos you are constantly jealous of that you feel you can 'punish' in your own 'little way'? By all means go ahead, you go tire! It can only be rabid jealousy and that jazz mentioned earlier that can cause selective yeye like this one here.

TIGRITIS:

Okay. Then stop patronising hausa in any business, not just meat.

The way these people talk behind a faceless forum, one will begin to wonder if is the same igbo I see on the streets everyday they are talking about.

Don't worry, pretty sure you dont know me, but trust me, I'm taking this very personal and I know what I will do in my own little way in this regard of patronage.
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2019
nazicartel:
who started this rubbish thing trending seff... it's just bad.... I don't support this kind of thing
It seems you no longer know the person that started it...
BUHARI started it by dividing the COUNTRY along lines.
Were you not ALIVE when he mentioned 97% and 5%...??

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2019
somehow:
Some people are just foolish, did beggars just appear 4 years ago in Nigeria?
BUHARI reminded them by dividing the nation
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Which tommorow?

Even right now, they will soon start getting paid back in same coin. Aren't there igbos depending on hausas for survival in the north? Na when the hausa man do their own e go become tribalism, but trust me, it will soon start.

You're a despicable cowjockey.

How are the Igbos in the North depending on awusas for survival? Igbos don't go around with bowls screaming Allah wayo.

Anyway, I don't know where y'all cowjockeys get these dumbass narratives from. Are Igbos in the North living under the payroll of the governments there for doing nothing? Every services the Igbo man enjoys in the north, are duly paid for by him.
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

You're also an asinine cow herder.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that the lady is Igbo? Well this is what you get when you spend the whole day with your head buried in the Koran.
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by godliman: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Which tommorow?

which soon nigeria is already finished.
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

Stop lying. An Alhaji will never despise beggars.

Even your Atiku (if truly he patronizes marabouts) will always be advised to give to beggars.

Go and read the Beggars' Strike by Aminata Sow.

One awusa politician vying for the post of a governor in Zamfara state asked all IDPs living in his place to away for voting booharry.
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by somehow: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:

BUHARI reminded them by dividing the nation
i guess they were not beggars when they voted pdp from 1999-2011?

They weren't beggars from 2015-2019 with the northern votes PDP got there?.

. selective syndrome
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by Obas101(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
badboywizzy:
Pls be honest, how many Hausa's have you seen helping someone ? Especially people from other religion, If they'll not ask you to convert to Islam.
have you ever been to the north
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by SouthEastFacts: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Which tommorow?

You just rushed and tagged the woman Igbo, but when we respond you will start shouting hate.

You guys don't want to learn. FYI, that lady is Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Some Public Commentators Make Baseless Assertions / Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh / Buhari Is A Better Alternative To Yar'Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.