Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah (55437 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
harjibolar10:
No sir.
You wan gemme wife?
Yes. Ann2012.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by harjibolar10(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Yes. Ann2012.
That's why you be the boss.

Thanks sir

So, Ann2012, up to you ooo
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Ann2012(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
harjibolar10:

Thanks sir

Not available cheesy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by harjibolar10(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ann2012:

Not available cheesy
smiles... I expected that thou

But, is that suppose to scare me away?

cool Innocent question of thou cheesy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
harjibolar10:

Thanks sir

Ann2012:

Not available cheesy

harjibolar10:
smiles... I expected that thou

But, is that suppose to scare me away?

cool Innocent question of thou cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... lipsrsealed
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2019
devilmaycry1:
am sorry boss mi my phone is nt ok just get a new phone now thank for the mentioning let me start from the starting point

Oh, devilmaycry1! Happy that you now have a new phone. You're are welcome. Hope you enjoy this story too.

Have a great day.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Slimynonny: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Whoa what a master piece here.. Op kudos.....my only regret is i didnt get to finish it here. Dat okadabook doesnt work for me. I hv tried buying so many interesting stories and had failed uncountably

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2019
Slimynonny:
Whoa what a master piece here.. Op kudos.....my only regret is i didnt get to finish it here. Dat okadabook doesnt work for me. I hv tried buying so many interesting stories and had failed uncountably

Hmmmmmm! Slimynonny, thank you for the compliment. But have tried contacting Okadabooks to help resolve the problem?

Kindly send a mail to themechanic@okadabooks.com. I'm sure they will sort you out.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by succana: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
I have to crawl out of my shell because of this book. please after payment on okadabooks what's next?
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
succana:
I have to crawl out of my shell because of this book. please after payment on okadabooks what's next?

Hello Succana,

Happy that you enjoyed the book that much. After payment on Okadabooks, you will have access to the complete book for your reading pleasure. And trust me, you will really enjoy the remaining part.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hello Wonderful Fam,

Trust you guys are doing fine.

For those that are interested in purchasing the complete book, please note that the sale of PDF copies has been stopped.

Copies are now only available on:

1. OKADABOOKS: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/jewel_from_the_ghetto_2_the_return_of_shakirah/26442

2. SMASHWORDS: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/930731

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards all.

Qudus Oko-Osi
Your Budding Author.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hello Folks,

Top of the hour to you, guys. It's great talking to you guys again. Hope you are all doing great?

This is to inform you that you can now read the full version of Jewel from the Ghetto 2: The Return of Shakirah on Bambooks.

https://bambooks.io/Book/FilterBook?query=Qudus

You can also read my other titles, Prisoner of Love and Jewel from the Ghetto on the platform.

So, if you are yet to find out what happened to Yemi in Jewel from the Ghetto 2, well you can now find out without hassles.

What are you waiting for? Head to Bambooks now for an exciting read.
https://bambooks.io/Book/FilterBook?query=Qudus

Do have a get day.

Regards.

Qudus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.