Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah (56393 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2019
hotswagg12:
thanks, will do that ASAP

Hotswagg12, please check your email.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by bizza45: 5:01pm On May 20, 2019
JamesKudooski:

No prob, bro. Thanks a lot.
how much I suppose pay for d book

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by hotswagg12: 5:40pm On May 20, 2019
JamesKudooski:

thanks boss just got it. Looking forward to other exciting work of yours.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by hotswagg12: 5:41pm On May 20, 2019
JamesKudooski:

thanks boss just got it and Looking forward to other exciting work of yours.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
bizza45:

how much I suppose pay for d book

N500.

Thanks, bizza45.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by harjibolar10(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2019
Boss of bosses,
Thou it's been long person pikin come here, but I can't believe I read through those pages, that I forgot to sleep - the thing is, it definitely worth it - you can imagine.

Well, I may not be able to watch the film finish, yes film, cos me I don't see it as I'm reading, but still I want to be sure about Gbemisola, is she the almighty Gee?

Everything been equal boss, you have it in you like peak milk, and you're going places by His grace, continue the good work

But you wicked small ooo, like you fit kee person, see how you cut the story when the suspense is at its peak?

Mehn, I fear you shaa

One love

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by donphosphate(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2019
great work here op. wow, I have never read a book so great like this on nairaland. my eyes were glued to my face for 24hrs non stop just to read book 1 and 2. but it is a pity I started l started late. and would have wish to get the book but currently am having issue with my ATM. can't use it for online transaction. may God continue to bless the work of your hand.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2019
harjibolar10:
Boss of bosses,
Thou it's been long person pikin come here, but I can't believe I read through those pages, that I forgot to sleep - the thing is, it definitely worth it - you can imagine.

Well, I may not be able to watch the film finish, yes film, cos me I don't see it as I'm reading, but still I want to be sure about Gbemisola, is she the almighty Gee?

Everything been equal boss, you have it in you like peak milk, and you're going places by His grace, continue the good work

But you wicked small ooo, like you fit kee person, see how you cut the story when the suspense is at its peak?

Mehn, I fear you shaa

One love

Haaaaaarjiboooolar10, my person! It's been quite a while. Glad you are back, bro.

Thanks for the head-blowing compliments ooo.

As per cutting the story when the suspense is at its peak ... hmmmm ... you know, buying our books is one way you guys (our wonderful readers) support us. wink

Still want to be sure about Gbemisola?

Then hurry to Okadabooks to purchase your copy.

That way, you will have an awesome read and at the same time support an author. wink
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2019
donphosphate:
great work here op. wow, I have never read a book so great like this on nairaland. my eyes were glued to my face for 24hrs non stop just to read book 1 and 2. but it is a pity I started l started late. and would have wish to get the book but currently am having issue with my ATM. can't use it for online transaction. may God continue to bless the work of your hand.

Awwwwwwwwww!!!! I feel like I'm floating in the air right now! Thanks so much for this wonderful comment.

As per issues with your ATM, you can actually refill your Okadabooks wallet with recharge cards you know.

I will suggest you use 9mobile (Etisalat) card. It works best for me.

Takia.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by harjibolar10(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Haaaaaarjiboooolar10, my person! It's been quite a while. Glad you are back, bro.

Thanks for the head-blowing compliments ooo.

As per cutting the story when the suspense is at its peak ... hmmmm ... you know, buying our books is one way you guys (our wonderful readers) support us. wink

Still want to be sure about Gbemisola?

Then hurry to Okadabooks to purchase your copy.

That way, you will have an awesome read and at the same time support an author. wink
I hope I ain't gonna need ATM for the purchase oo, cos as I am, I hold no ATM.

Or, rather you send the thing gemme and I send recharge card give you?

And how much is the bill self?
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2019
harjibolar10:
I hope I ain't gonna need ATM for the purchase oo, cos as I am, I hold no ATM.

Or, rather you send the thing gemme and I send recharge card give you?

And how much is the bill self?

Harjibolar10, you can send Airtel recharge and your email to 08028460247.

The book is N500.

Thanks.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by bossy512(f): 8:08pm On May 22, 2019
Uncle James, am at cross road, my gmail is not opening, and I wish to read your story to end, what can you do for me.
plssssssss, thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2019
bossy512:
Uncle James, am at cross road, my gmail is not opening, and I wish to read your story to end, what can you do for me.
plssssssss, thanks brother

Hmmmmm ... bossy512, do you have any other mail apart from gmail? Or you could click on forgot password on your gmail account to reset your password.

Hope that helps.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by harjibolar10(m): 2:30am On May 24, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Harjibolar10, you can send Airtel recharge and your email to 08028460247.

The book is N500.

Thanks.
That, you shall get

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2019
harjibolar10:
That, you shall get

Thanks boss

I should rather thank you.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Ann2012(f): 11:02am On May 25, 2019
Can't wait

Jewel from the Ghetto 3

Well done Boss mi

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by becca2017(f): 11:56am On May 25, 2019
Hmm hmm hmm (clears throat).. Sincerely, Pa James, you're a genius, like its been a while i read such a mind-blowing and suspense-filled story, like my heart was literally in my mouth, it was when i finished the story that i had to put it back to its normal position.. you're really a talented writer and i pray that your writing skills will take you to higher and greater places, and you and your family won't miss it in life in Jesus' Name..
(P.S - Thanks a lot for gifting me)..

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2019
Ann2012:
Can't wait

Jewel from the Ghetto 3

Well done Boss mi

Yes oooo.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2019
becca2017:
Hmm hmm hmm (clears throat).. Sincerely, Pa James, you're a genius, like its been a while i read such a mind-blowing and suspense-filled story, like my heart was literally in my mouth, it was when i finished the story that i had to put it back to its normal position.. you're really a talented writer and i pray that your writing skills will take you to higher and greater places, and you and your family won't miss it in life in Jesus' Name..
(P.S - Thanks a lot for gifting me)..

Thanks so much, becca2017. I appreciate the prayer too.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by ifemism02(m): 1:02am On Jun 18, 2019
A gud samarithan should please send the full book to me via ifemism02@gmail.com
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by genius43(m): 5:11am On Jun 18, 2019
ifemism02:
A gud samarithan should please send the full book to me via ifemism02@gmail.com

Please do well by buying the book, you don't help the writer to grow this way.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by BiadeFolar(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2019
While you await next update, you can refresh you thirst with short stories on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4406346/nairaland-book-short-stories
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2019
genius43:

Please do well by buying the book, you don't help the writer to grow this way.

Thanks so much for this, genius43. There can't be a better answer!

Jah bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hello Tbrak,

I got a notification that you were trying to mail me. You can reach me on okoosiqudus@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Tbrak: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2019
JamesKudooski:
Hello Tbrak,

I got a notification that you were trying to mail me. You can reach me on okoosiqudus@gmail.com.

Thank you.
I Av Send The Mail Am, Bt U Av Nt Reply
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2019
Tbrak:

Oh, Tbrak, sorry about that. I've been quite busy. I will check now and reply.

Takia.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Tbrak:

Hello Tbrak,

I've replied to your mail.

Regards.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Tbrak: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
This Is Intresting, Jt Like am Watching A Movie Thanks To The Author For The Work And D Gift. Waiting For The Season 3.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tbrak:
This Is Intresting, Jt Like am Watching A Movie Thanks To The Author For The Work And D Gift. Waiting For The Season 3.

You are welcome, Tbrak. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Season 3 is still in the offing. But hope to drop one or two other stories before Jewel from the Ghetto 3.

smiley
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by devilmaycry1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
am sorry boss mi my phone is nt ok just get a new phone now thank for the mentioning let me start from the starting point

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
harjibolar10:
That, you shall get

Thanks boss
I hope you're married!!!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by harjibolar10(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I hope you're married!!!
No sir.

You wan gemme wife?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! / Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot / Fulfilled Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.