Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG (18763 Views)

Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State / Supreme Court Stops FG From Ceding 17 Oil Wells To Imo / BREAKING Barumbu A & B Oil Wells To Be Commissioned ed Today In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by BafanaBafana: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2019
Oil business is very oily
Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by mcgaius: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2019
Lagos is not a no man's land because it belongs to us(yoruba)but Niger Delta oil is no man's oil as it belongs to all Nigerians

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Portsvessels: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2019
Good is coming from an APC controlled state

1 Like

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by holuphisayor(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2019
Same governors that could not account for their FG dependent allocation?

1 Like

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by sammie99: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2019
All this governors are just useless. U cnt industrialise ur state buh u expend state fund exorbitantly n u r depending on niger delta oil. Shame

1 Like

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by IamJames: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Oil well in another man's land should be allocated to you? You guys are criminals and thieves. Wetin even concern me.

Where are those "Igbos want to steal our oyel"? Oya ooo come and talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by skukimania(f): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Wetin my Governor dey even talk about now self? U mean to tell me nothing dey for Ekiti to develop? Chai!
What of Ire (red) block industry of that time? Can't we look for other things to develop? Must we all depend on oil with the dwindling price? So, u mean u no get any business idea to move my state forward? Shey we never cast for Ekiti so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by zoedew: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmm! Reaping where you didn’t sow! We must allocate EKITI Farmlands to States as well! The Fulani Herders also deserve Ekitiland and farmland 24 hours for grazing route and pastures!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by movetoca: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2019
The only people that are qualified to own oil wells are people from oil producing states. Enough of all these "one Nigeria" Bs. People from my town can't fish or farm because of oil spillages and someone from Ekiti wants to benefit from us. What you guys are getting from allocation is more than enough. Unam ikot

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by OlujobaSamuel: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Abegi, work on increasing your state igr by developing it bit by bit. Why allocate the resources far away Akwa Ibom to you in Ekiti or Osun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by MobilityExpress: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2019
grin Allocate oil wells to States so that governors can become trillionaires overnight bah?
Evoque for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/5028905/quick-sales-cheap-registered-2012
Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by duro4chang(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2019
The idea is good but I am afraid the state governors will turn the wells into their personal properties.
Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by simpleseyi: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2019
humchrix333:
Because na dem papa put the oil wells for naija delta abi? Mitchewww

TY Danjuma from Taraba state has oil well in SS. Mrs Alakija from Osun State has oil well in SS. Obasanjo from Ogun has oil well. You from SS, what do you have? Hunger and poverty. Someone just suggested that the oil wells should go to the states, you are here talking from your smelling anus

8 Likes

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Oloripelebe: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Afterall na OUR OYEL

1 Like

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2019
deolumike:
you prefer it to be awarded to individuals like Danjuma and co.
It should be awarded to the host states

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by tallerSSS: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
OUR OIL PEOPLE COME AND DEFEND YOUR OIL O
I THOUGHT OUR ECONOMY HAS BEEN DIVERSIFIED , WHY IS THIS GOVT STILL TALKING ABOUT OIL.. BUHARI.. BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by movetoca: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2019
mcgaius:
Lagos is not a no man's land because it belongs to us(yoruba)but Niger Delta oil is no man's oil as it belongs to all Nigerians
Exactly, They keep deceiving my people with "one Nigeria" nonsense. None of them should even work as a staff in oil companies operating in ND. I have no plans of relocating to anyother part of Nigeria so that no imbeci!e will insult me to go back to my state. Let everybody answer their Papa name.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Earthquake2: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2019
simpleseyi:

TY Danjuma from Taraba state has oil well in SS. Mrs Alakija from Osun State has oil well in SS. Obasanjo from Ogun has oil well. You from SS, what do you have? Hunger and poverty. Someone just suggested that the oil wells should go to the states, you are here talking from your smelling anus

Ignorance is worrying you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by ajayiopy: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2019
WHY NOT ALLOCATE BH?
Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2019
simpleseyi:

Yea, you can say that, but the poorest person in niger delta can never become a legal beggar like in thr sw

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by lexy2014: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2019
deolumike:
you prefer it to be awarded to individuals like Danjuma and co.

Of course. Danjuma & co have been running d oil blocs ever since& remitting their taxes 2d govt. So d govt should account 4d taxes. If ekiti needs more money, it should look within & develop its resources. Were in d world do u take oil wells from private investors& hand over to state govts that can't even run primary schools properly? Also I thought APC said they revolutionized agriculture & all d rice we are eating is now made in Nigeria. Ekiti can also key in

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by lexy2014: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2019
simpleseyi:

After taking d oil wells from alakija& danjuma, which States should d oil wells go to?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by stanluiz(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Afonjas are parasitic like hausafulani.
You want FG to give you oil well that is in Niger delta to you guys.

Na your Papa put the oil there undecided

Why can't you people develop your brown roof region instead of looking for oil well in the Niger delta. I thought you guys brag that your region is the richest in Niger delta. Then why looking for oil well in the SS.

Bunch of lazy, parasite and good for nothing people of the South West Nigeria.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by BabaIbo: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2019
See tifs, wetin no be their own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Allocate oil well yes
but to the owners of the oil.
when others sank billions to explore and develop the wells the owners were busy drinking ogogoro.
Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Jlow2: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2019
lagos is yoruba land igbos most go-YORUBA MAN, kano is hausa land igbos must go- hausa man, oil in South south and south east Nigeria oil we must share it and allocate oil wells to STATES- YORUBA MAN, oil in bayelsa belong to jigawa it was drilled with groundnut pyramids money- hausa man, for how long will we continue to deceive ourselves

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by stanluiz(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2019
movetoca:

Exactly, They keep deceiving my people with "one Nigeria" nonsense. None of them should even work as a staff in oil companies operating in ND. I have no plans of relocating to anyother part of Nigeria so that no imbeci!e will insult me to go back to my state. Let everybody answer their Papa name.
Yoruba's are hypocrites!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by press9jatv: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2019
ClearFlair:
One of the reasons Atiku and PDP wanted to seize power. They wanted to continue stealing oil money.
lol no be Apc they speak niiiii. that's why we need restructuring in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by noisy45(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2019
Militancy will start now raised to power 2 of them born Buhari we'll make him do am. We ijaws won't allow that. Unah dey craze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by lexy2014: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2019
ajayiopy:
WHY NOT ALLOCATE BH?

Abi

1 Like

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Henry22(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Just watch how Yorubas will flood this page to support this stupid and senseless idea from thier uncle.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Approves New NDDC Board / Bisi Fayemi: NGWF Members Were Not In Dubai Solely For Aisha Buhari's Birthday / Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.