Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG (18755 Views)

Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State / Supreme Court Stops FG From Ceding 17 Oil Wells To Imo / BREAKING Barumbu A & B Oil Wells To Be Commissioned ed Today In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by dany5(f): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2019
So true.....
sonature1:
Niger Delta states are the biggest losers in the Nigerian project.
I really pity them because everyone is busy sharing their resources.
With the way Tesla and co are deploying their solar filling stations around the world, it would not take long before crude oil becomes almost useless. embarassed
Meanwhile, as traditional fishermen, the Nigerian state has ruined their waters and lands with oil spills.
I am wondering what they will fall back on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2019
simpleseyi:

TY Danjuma from Taraba state has oil well in SS. Mrs Alakija from Osun State has oil well in SS. Obasanjo from Ogun has oil well. You from SS, what do you have? Hunger and poverty. Someone just suggested that the oil wells should go to the states, you are here talking from your smelling anus
when mrs alakija was investing in her offshore field without results where were the SS people Whn adenuga found oil in ondo after 6 months of renting equipment for 100k dolls a day where were the indigenes. My former company had a field in abia state we could not get any beta oil der. The company went down later. Are indigenes also funding oil search or just waiting for maga to find it

1 Like

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by BabaIbo: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2019
greensandy:
Offshore oil belongs to all Nigerian states.

but the hazardous effects belong to the host community, right?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Henry22(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Pls if u don't know how to increase your IGR internally..... U can start exporting ewedu soup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by movetoca: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2019
stanluiz:
Yoruba's are hypocrites!!!
I don't live in Nigeria but anytime I visit this forum it irritates me the way they talk to other Nigerians that resides there. This is a place that was built as FCT with oil money from my backyard. Suddenly everything from SW is now a landlord. I wish everyone can just stay in their territory and manage whatever they have. Enough of some never do Wells insulting other Nigerians for something they didn't build.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Adekdammy: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2019
The more we keep employing lazy politicians, expect talks like these, so the deputy governor can't look inward on how to create Igr instead of depending on oil money?

Ekiti state can start their own poundo yam cos of their love for pounded which will create wealth for the state.

They have a lot of rocks with historical facts, they can make money from those rocks via tourism.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Mariangeles(f): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2019
OddsIsland:
THE Ekiti State government has called on the Federal Government to allocate oil wells to states of the federation to make them more buoyant and less dependent on the Federal Government for survival.

Deputy Governor of the state, Otunba Bisi Egbeyemi said this is necessary to make the states more viable and also for them to meet their obligations. Speaking during an interview on Ekiti State Television (EKTV) monitored at the weekend, Egbeyemi charged the President to strip some Nigerians of their oil blocs and allocate same to the states to ensure development. In his words, “The victory achieved by the President was a victory for Nigeria indeed and the masses who reposed confidence in him and voted him back to office. “This is the time for him to take some bold and radical decisions to make life better for the citizenry and ensure economic recovery. “President Buhari, during his second term, must make the states buoyant. He must take oil wells from individuals and allocate them to the states so that they can pay their workers, build more infrastructures and establish industries. We have some individuals holding oil wells having billions of Naira coming to them every day while majority of Nigerians are living in poverty.”

Source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/allocate-oil-wells-to-states-ekiti-govt-tells-fg/

Bad suggestion !

Oil belong to the people in whose land it was found period.

My Bible teaches me that whatever treasure you find in your land is solely yours but the Nigerian system is twisted and totally messed up.
Cheating is the order of the day .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Henry22(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
when mrs alakija was investing in her offshore field without results where were the SS people Whn adenuga found oil in ondo after 6 months of renting equipment for 100k dolls a day where were the indigenes. My former company had a field in abia state we could not get any beta oil der. The company went down later. Are indigenes also funding oil search or just waiting for maga to find it

Who send you to find it? Why didn't they go find it in thier villages? Why pollute another mans land for your selfish gains..... Abeg shift

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Turantula(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2019
simpleseyi:

TY Danjuma from Taraba state has oil well in SS. Mrs Alakija from Osun State has oil well in SS. Obasanjo from Ogun has oil well. You from SS, what do you have? Hunger and poverty. Someone just suggested that the oil wells should go to the states, you are here talking from your smelling anus
Parasite, allocate the oil from your barren state and keep it for ursef. Oil thieves

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Effiongdbest: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
when others sank billions to explore and develop the wells the owners were busy drinking ogogoro.
Was your billions among?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Mrpojj(m): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2019
OddsIsland:
THE Ekiti State government has called on the Federal Government to allocate oil wells to states of the federation to make them more buoyant and less dependent on the Federal Government for survival.

Deputy Governor of the state, Otunba Bisi Egbeyemi said this is necessary to make the states more viable and also for them to meet their obligations. Speaking during an interview on Ekiti State Television (EKTV) monitored at the weekend, Egbeyemi charged the President to strip some Nigerians of their oil blocs and allocate same to the states to ensure development. In his words, “The victory achieved by the President was a victory for Nigeria indeed and the masses who reposed confidence in him and voted him back to office. “This is the time for him to take some bold and radical decisions to make life better for the citizenry and ensure economic recovery. “President Buhari, during his second term, must make the states buoyant. He must take oil wells from individuals and allocate them to the states so that they can pay their workers, build more infrastructures and establish industries. We have some individuals holding oil wells having billions of Naira coming to them every day while majority of Nigerians are living in poverty.”

Source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/allocate-oil-wells-to-states-ekiti-govt-tells-fg/

All states have there resources na
Y not every state looks inward and develop there resources

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Mariangeles(f): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Adekdammy:
The more we keep employing lazy politicians, expect talks like these, so the deputy governor can't look inward on how to create Igr instead of depending on oil money?

Ekiti state can start their own poundo yam cos of their love for pounded which will create wealth for the state.

They have a lot of rocks with historical facts, they can make money from those rocks via tourism.
They are waiting for quick easy money to loot .

1 Like

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by netflicks(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2019
This govt. Like oil no be small that they even spent more money looking for the same oil again....na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by lexy2014: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2019
IamJames:
Oil well in another man's land should be allocated to you? You guys are criminals and thieves. Wetin even concern me.

Where are those "Igbos want to steal our oyel"? Oya ooo come and talk.

They just told u d agenda of APC

2 Likes

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2019
Henry22:

Who send you to find it? Why didn't they go find it in thier villages? Why pollute another mans land for your selfish gains..... Abeg shift
are thr villagers not getting paid monthly If una chiefs and kings corner all the money how e concern us 13 derivation they gv oil states nothing to show for it
Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by kingsmecca(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2019
Clap for yourself! Look into your State, every state in Nigeria is blessed with at least one natural resources.

Stop being a parasite to others.

5 Likes

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by TheAlchemist: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2019
aka "Resource Control".

1 Like

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by lexy2014: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2019
ClearFlair:
One of the reasons Atiku and PDP wanted to seize power. They wanted to continue stealing oil money.

What is d agenda of buhari, tinubu& APC?

2 Likes

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by malakaimoscondo: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Only in nigeria you will hear,lagos belong to yoruba's kano belong to hausa's but niger delta oil belong to all nigerians and a governor is pushing for oil to be allocated to all state of the federation,why not ask for every state to control their resources..in nigeria they will tell you that,south south and south east should go and create their own lagos and kano,but they will never say we too will create our own crude oil...this country will never be grate becos of the grand conspiracy and hypocracy.they say because am in one particular state,have lost the liberty to vote whom ever i choose as most prefered.hellfire we they they call country.God punish lugard for in grave

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Mariangeles(f): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2019
sonature1:
Niger Delta states are the biggest losers in the Nigerian project.
I really pity them because everyone is busy sharing their resources.
With the way Tesla and co are deploying their solar filling stations around the world, it would not take long before crude oil becomes almost useless. embarassed
Meanwhile, as traditional fishermen, the Nigerian state has ruined their waters and lands with oil spills.
I am wondering what they will fall back on.
It is truly heartbreaking .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by hush15: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2019
OddsIsland:

And the fraud is about to begin.

1 Like

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Was your billions among?
ask google
Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Henry22(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
are thr villagers not getting paid monthly If una chiefs and kings corner all the money how e concern us 13 derivation they gv oil states nothing to show for it

You people want oil wells shared to your states... Oya na come and claim d wells since its in ur village nd creeks... Yeye dey smell

6 Likes

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Effiongdbest: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
ask google
I'm asking you, or am I google when you made your foolish response to me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by hollywater: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2019
beamtopola:
What? Allocate bayelsa oil to eketi? Are these afonja serious. Shebi na them dey say oil is not important.
See me oo.The same people that says they can do without oil.Are now begging to have our oil.

5 Likes

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Henry22(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2019
hollywater:
See me oo.The same people that says they can do without oil.Are now begging to have our oil.

Now I know Yorubas don't only smell like shittt they are also bunch of hypocrites.... Always coming back to thier vomit.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

I'm asking you, or am I google when you made your foolish response to me?
those who invested in it should reap the rewards most. The villagers are paid and settled bt the chiefs and youth leaders eat it alone
Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by stanluiz(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2019
movetoca:

I don't live in Nigeria but anytime I visit this forum it irritates me the way they talk to other Nigerians that resides there. This is a place that was built as FCT with oil money from my backyard. Suddenly everything from SW is now a landlord. I wish everyone can just stay in their territory and manage whatever they have. Enough of some never do Wells insulting other Nigerians for something they didn't build.
The thing tire me.

There are are looking for resources that is in Niger delta for them to develop their backward region. But there will be the first to shout " Lagos is our land" without thinking that the city was develop became of the oil money gotten from Niger delta.

Their hypocrisy stinks!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by 3Ceagle(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2019
Nice call from Ekiti. Fed Govt should begin to handover some control to the state government. Imagine power generation for example, Where state which invest in power generation must supply to the national grid for free and still will not get enough for industrial use in the state. Who does that? But, it also important that the statement governments begin to embrace transparency and accountability. The lack of laws or compliance to existing law demanding government to publicly declare quarterly financials as a must is a major issue and the lack of demand for accountability by the citizens is another major issue.

4 Likes

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by solidstormy86: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2019
They should allocate 2oil well to the founding states and 1oil well to other states. With this development will thrive in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG by FreshestManny(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2019
So that Una go tif all the oil finish na, give Una friends @quarter price, pocket all the money. Abeg Una Neva reach to own the oil wells, until Una mu.mu do. Una don build road put light finish? Una problem come be oil wells. Mu.mu people.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Governorship Election Declared Inconclusive / Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili / Peter Obi Condemns The Killing Of Christopher Ohizu (Ideato North LG Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.