Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies (63220 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting / Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting / Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by wunmi590(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ban ban
Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by spirul77: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
from 1999 to 2019 nobody plays the game of politics better than tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by maxibee123(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
I knew something like this would happen...
Constituted authority only lost the election due to his fight with OLUBADAN...nothing more
A bold step by the party... Jagaban pls be careful... Try and negotiate with ladoja.he needs federal appointment like mad since you control the center

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by Bakerdav: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Banning a sitting governor from rallies.

How can such be possible
when u call urself constituted authority, they knows he make dem lose Ibadan during presidential election, ajimobi works can never forget you, alasoboto of Ibadan land
Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by gaskiyamagana: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
I pity this Oyo people. If PDP is allowed again, terror will reign more than the time of Adedibu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by Mitsurugi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Party supremacy grin
Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by Mineohmine: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
So you poeple are aware of all his atrocities before now and you can't call him to order... Sorry it is far too late for this step.
Posterity will not forgive Ajimobi Abiola aka Constituted Authority.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by fistonati(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ajimobi has embarrassed apc more than what dey can imagined due to his arrogancy and inability to control his mouth thinking others are fool

To extend dt apc had to be circulating audios to appease the people of Oyo state against his behavior dt already costs him his Senatorial ticket

Now it's Tinubu

APC is gone in oyo state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
fedora04:
Politics of USE AND DUMP

More like politics of common sense and reality. Not like the Ipob delusional unrealistic day dreamers.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by gaskiyamagana: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
spirul77:
from 1999 to 2019 nobody plays the game of politics better than tinubu.
Even OBJ could have killed him if he knew he is going to rubbish him political in the scheme of Yoruba - Nigeria politics as it was now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by contigiency(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dubious headline. Tinubu or party leadership that banned him? How can that be possible?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
A joke of the century. How can you can a sitting governor? So banning him will make Oyo people vote for apc isn't? Ok nah it's apc headache definitely u guess the Oyo people are done with apc so sacking or banning anyone us too late now.

When the Oyo people were shoring then that their governor not doing enough Tinubu and apc turned deaf and goes around telling lies and the people has decided to send him and his party parking it's then you remember to ban him.

Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by olas24u(f): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
TheFreeOne:

How can such be possible
Strategy
Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by Bakerdav: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
agbangam:
Constituted authority has been humbled..
arobafin of Ibadan land, ibanuje awon oseise ipnile oyo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by olas24u(f): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
ola6:
The Jagaban!!!! kiss

I didn't love him but now, this is who the Yoruba race needs!!! Awolowo version 2.0*

I don't know you but I love you my Jagaban. Just make sure you remain humble - least I forget, you bleeped up by not voting GEJ(another hero of mine) but all sins are forgiven.
GeJ had the opportunity to open discussions with him and form an alliance.,but he had baifrans around him given stupid advise

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by KENTHAZ(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
D fear of AMOSUN is D beginning of......,,.............. AMOSUN, D slayer of TINUBU
Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
ola6:
The Jagaban!!!! kiss

I didn't love him but now, this is who the Yoruba race needs!!! Awolowo version 2.0*

I don't know you but I love you my Jagaban. Just make sure you remain humble - least I forget, you bleeped up by not voting GEJ(another hero of mine) but all sins are forgiven.

Comparing Tinubu 2 Awolowo fit make I jazz u.

Be very careful...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by naijaguy1234(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
freeze001:
Na wa for this master-servant politics some people dey play for some areas for Nigeria o! So one man will tell a sitting governor in his own state to stay away from campaigns and his word will be law? Yet the same party with almighty Tinubu's approval gave its ticket to that sitting/outgoing governor to contest as Senator knowing his many 'sins'? So if he had been declared winner, all would have been well? The people would no longer be seen to be angry with his person/the party? And these subjects/servants have no say? Is this really good politics?
why are you opening your shops in Lagos ? Because we are more organized and build our cities unlike yours .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
ola6:
The Jagaban!!!! kiss

Are you comparing a drug addict and a political thug with a decent man par excellence and a thoroughbred personality like papa Awolowo ? You must be joking. When I was growing up, I've watched Awolowo campaign in rallies and during the election, he never ushered into his premises one single bullion van, not to talk of 3. Comparing Tinubu with Awolowo is tantamount to comparing light with darkness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by Vado(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
When he was openly debasing the stool of Olubadan, bulldozing Ayefele Office because of perceived anti APC activities, and talking to students anyhow, where were the likes of Tinubu to caution him. I wish Seyi Makinde the best of luck abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by freeze001(f): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
naijaguy1234:
why are you opening your shops in Lagos ? Because we are more organized and build our cities unlike yours .

It is the need to expand and grow well beyond tribal/ethnic shores. There are millions of shops in every shape, size and with every merchandise in the East. My people must have branches and headquarters everywhere to meet the needs identified and make cool money too. The Constitution also guarantees them the right to move to/stay and own property anywhere in line with extant laws. Is there a problem? Those shops you attempt to denigrate constitute some of the buildings you wish to claim. Calm down, you will not stop being Yoruba, Igbos will remain Igbos and Lagos will remain Lagos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by wellmax(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
TheFreeOne:

How can such be possible

Campaign is for parties and not part of the Governor's JD
Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by Bakerdav: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
I pity this Oyo people. If PDP is allowed again, terror will reign more than the time of Adedibu.
big lies

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by omoranmilowo: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Tinubu just like to dominate Yoruba by all means. Must everybody follow your foot steps, I believed everyone has right to candidates of his own choice. Must APC win all Yoruba states. What is our benefits? . Osibanjo is only there for himself and his family. Just point out what Yoruba has gained from this present regime. So please let us practice real democracy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ajimobi...a whole governor...brazenly thrown under the bus!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by OBAGADAFFI: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
ola6:
The Jagaban!!!! kiss

angry
Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by olas24u(f): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
freeze001:

It is the need to expand and grow well beyond tribal/ethnic shores. There are millions of shops in every shape, size and with every merchandise in the East. My people must have branches and headquarters everywhere to meet the needs identified and make cool money too. The Constitution also guarantees them the right to move to/stay and own property anywhere in line with extant laws. Is there a problem? Those shops you attempt to denigrate constitute some of the buildings you wish to claim. Calm down, you will not stop being Yoruba, Igbos will remain Igbos and Lagos will remain Lagos.
The east is a dry land with limited opportunities,this you reason is a lie you cannot survive and live well in the east
Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yinka Ayefele Will Be Happy To Hear This

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
The two twins suspending the two governors.... If U know U sabi
Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by Maydfourth: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ajimobi is a liability,but it's quite late...We are voting PDP...

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies by ajebuter(f): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
I have this feeling that this tinubu wings would soon be clipped by a collabo of Buhari and elrufai

Amin....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.