Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (63383 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends by Originakalokalo(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2019
FarmTech:

When i was young, I thought that soldiers will go to heaven bc since they know they will likely die in war, they will repent before going to war. Another set of people i hav this same taught for were old men and women. But I now know better. Bad character die hard.
It profits a man nothing to wallow in sin for a while and lost his soul for eternity.

True words.

Are you suffering from intense anger, tendencies to steal, inability to serve God the way you want, hate and strife?

Please respond to this post so that I can take through a process of self deliverance.... It is a similar process to what I explained earlier...
Re: Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2019
Rubbish.
Re: Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends by Originakalokalo(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gentleziggy:
yes I have prayed it

Good afternoon gentleziggy. How is it going with you?
Re: Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends by MeeLan: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
why are most senseless acts done by women?
Re: Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends by FarmTech(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
MeeLan:
why are most senseless acts done by women?
Because satan use them to get men. Remember Adam and Eve? If satan have approached adam directly, the world would hav been a perfect place till today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby / Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.