Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow (63398 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / Not Pictures But Video Of George Floyd Bluefilm - ADULT CONTENT / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by JoyIsSweet: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
A lady on twitter was dumbfounded after her twitter followers refuse to grow to satisfaction even with numerous nude pictures she has been posting.

Could this be another issue of low self extreme or where exactly is our world heading to?

https://twitter.com/SeraNaiz4/status/1341706138031706112?s=19

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by DukeJoe17: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Crap,
Displaying the only thing she can offer the society
Spits

278 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Na small small Dem go dey get sense. grin cheesy

Ope o
Second to comment grin grin
I go soon sack mind4ty4 and lala. Dem dey vex me angry

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
This girl resemble Rofia o shocked
Abi make I follow rofiat set match ni?? grin grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by DukeJoe17: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by sylve11: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
This 2021 wey dey come so, plenty men go grow sense. smiley cool

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nazgul: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
No one derives pleasure struggling to own an overused property.

If she wanted followers, she should have started a YouTube channel, record her skills, (could be teaching people how to cook...etc) and upload, she won't have to beg for followers. People would naturally subscribe and follow her.

Not everyone is obsessed with immorality.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Omihanifa: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
If she wants people to follow her, she should be consistent with the nudes she's posting grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by JOACHINpedro: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Disgrace to womanhood ...*spit* tufiakwa

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
SIMPs refused to follow.

They are on Christmas break.

She proved that majority of men are her worshipper. Then she complained when her worshippers were not worshipping her.

This is a case of how men put women on pedestal and how women act entitled.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nwaotu10(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Spits

These days, whenever I think of pussy, I think of mucus. grin grin

Nasty ugly little flesh holes grin grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nwaotu10(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Where's lalasticlala sef undecided undecided
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by SILENTandSMART2: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
that's the only thing she have to offer nothing else wink

nah girls like her full everywhere, they have nothing to offer , and they always think dat exposing 'em boby is what all men gonna die for they don't know dat it is really irritating sometimes

i don't blame those that concluded that girls have nothing to offer

can somebody tell me what this one gonna offer ? smiley

19 Likes

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by fati2001(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by tnerro1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Have you tried dancing naked on your head?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Queenslander(f): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
LMAO, grin wahala!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Openbusiness: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
There's nothing special about your nudes. In case you didn't notice, there are over 1 billion thots like you sharing their nudes on social media everyday. Your nude is just another nude in the ocean of nudes. And there are over 1 billion nudes that are more nude than yours. This your own na amateur nudes grin

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Too much of nudity makes it just m-e-h. We have been so acclimatized by seeing nude women everywhere that it is becoming merely part of the landscape. Who looks twice at nude cattle, nude goats or nude dogs? Soon nude women will join the list of other uninteresting nude creatures; and apps like OnlyFans will have to switch to productive content like science news; or close down in disgrace.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Why should I stress myself following her up and down online when I can simply inbox her two words "HOW MUCH"?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
and they did naming ceremony for this ODE

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by merits(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Am fully back from banned,never be afraid to be ban on n'land, it's part of criteria to be a complete n'lander.let your voice be heard and shake the forum.

As for me trouble continue as usual grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Kigaxid142: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Folloe
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Rahkman: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
I am just tired of this vagina people

13 Likes

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by nurez305(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
And now that you have help her publicize it, watch her follower multiply by 2 today

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by tstx(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yawn
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Yodexy: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wahala for who no like nudes.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lolz more like weird pix
Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
What social media would cause in coming generation ehn. shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow by Angelfrost(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Low Self Extreme?!!... Or did I just read wrong?!!

The fvck Op?!! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.