Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Did I Fall Too Easily? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Fall Too Easily? (471 Views)

I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady / I Forget Things Too Easily These Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did I Fall Too Easily? by Omalee(f): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
I met a guy at a conference my organisations held with their affiliate companies, We got talking , from that first day we shared a seat during accreditation, there was something about him that was irresistably attractive, he had this charisma ,his baritone voice was deep and pierced my skin pores, his smile was disarming, I knew I wanted to get close to him for what I can't possibly have a hold on,

I found. myself flirting with him, I would say he had an upper hand in the flirting, he touched me on any part of my body and smiled rather than apologise whenever I look quizzically at him,

Within 2 days we had told each other, basically everything there is to tell about us, our family, our job and our personal lives,his name was Precious, he worked with one of the Affiliate companies .A chartered accountant.
it was a week long seminar, we spent practically every of the minutes together, after a while we felt like there was huge sexual tension between us.

Full story is here https://www.omaleeblog.com/2018/11/when-his-kisses-couldnt-warm-up-my-cold.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Countries Where Prostitution Is Legal / Breakup Language / Signs You’re Forcing Yourself To Love Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.