Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused (6454 Views)

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Snowx: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
I fall in love with her because of some attributes I saw in her..she's not endowed as some will perceived that was the reason.

I met her in church..I started observing her and noticed shes Humble and posseses some qualities of wife material..

I got close to her and we started talking, we hanged out. And talked and share most of Our likes and dislike etc.

But what shocked me most was her past life, she was raped when she was about to enter convent but that wasnt my issue. after the incident she got admission in the University in her first year she got pregnant and that affected her academics seriously coz she carried the pregnancy and bore the child.

As she was narrating her ordeal to me she said she doesn't know what actually was wrong coz before she could know it again she met the same guy and got pregnant again.. she told me she really acted stupidly this time..she terminated it in the 8th weeks.

She said she was telling me this coz she discovered that i was in love with her..that if after I finally settled down with her without letting me know her past life she won't be happy coz I saw perfection in her instead of imperfections that she won't be happy in the marriage if we later settle down..

her last date was 3yrs ago but they didn't end up due to tribe and religion which the girl family doesn't support, she told the guy about her child but didn't tell him about the abortion.

From my observation this girl posses some good qualities of a wife material..but I don't really know if she was just a victim of circumstances that pushed her to got pregnant two times..she wrote her final exams 3years ago but due to that incident that happened in her first year she wasn't able to defend her project.

Pls I need your advice as I have not been able to think right is getting to couple of months I have been on this thought.

1 Like

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by SPAMBOX7: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
She's not a wife material. She only made you see her as a wife material. That's how they play the game. They make you see what's not there until it's late. Pure illusion

You will surely wife her in the end and father her ex's cum. This I have seen grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Epurogonogono(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
After all she told you, do you still love her?

Do you think you would be satisfied/happy if you marry her?

Do you think you can take care of another man's child?

Does she love you as much as you think you love her? Or she is still in love with the man who impregnated her twice?

Are you prepared to face the father of the child if he eventually comes back for his child, after you have catered for the child?

Do you think she is telling you the whole truth or she is still keeping something away from you like she did to her last boyfriend?

If I were in your shoes, I won't continue the relationship, considering what you've stated.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Zonefree(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
she was raped when she was about to enter convent but that wasnt my issue

after the incident she got admission in the University in her first year she got pregnant

How sure are you she was raped considering she got pregnant months later?

Female rape victims detest men, but, your beloved girlfriend couldn't even wait to heal before swallowing a gbola to get pregnant twice.

I've said this countless times here, Nigerian girls hardly say they got deflowered with their consent. They usually use this rape format to scam the gullible SIMPle men.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Jennyclay(f): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
If you truly and genuinely love her, then you will forget about her past. Love conquers all things. Love has no boundaries.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Snowx: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
She made you saw her as a wife material. That's how they play the game. They make you see what's not there. Very good at illusion

You will surely wife her in the end and father her ex's cum. This I have seen grin

She didn't even know I was observing her character..I was less concerned..I will see her those times and pass

2 Likes

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by zeuss: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Snowx:
I fall in love with her because of some attributes I saw in her..she's not endowed as some will perceived that was the reason.

I met her in church..I started observing her and noticed shes Humble and posseses some qualities of wife material..

I got close to her and we started talking, we hanged out. And talked and share most of Our likes and dislike etc.

But what shocked me most was her past life, she was raped when she was about to enter convent but that wasnt my issue. after the incident she got admission in the University in her first year she got pregnant and that affected her academics seriously coz she carried the pregnancy and bore the child.

As she was narrating her ordeal to me she said she doesn't know what actually was wrong coz before she could know it again she met the same guy and got pregnant again.. she told me she really acted stupidly this time..she terminated it in the 8th weeks.

She said she was telling me this coz she discovered that i was in love with her..that if after I finally settled down with her without letting me know her past life she won't be happy coz I saw perfection in her instead of imperfections that she won't be happy in the marriage if we later settle down..

her last date was 3yrs ago but they didn't end up due to tribe and religion which the girl family doesn't support, she told the guy about her child but didn't tell him about the abortion.

From my observation this girl posses some good qualities of a wife material..but I don't really know if she was just a victim of circumstances that pushed her to got pregnant two times..she wrote her final exams 3years ago but due to that incident that happened in her first year she wasn't able to defend her project.

Pls I need your advice as I have not been able to think right is getting to couple of months I have been on this thought.

You are a lucky man. ....only a few meet a GOOD woman.....you have met one........if you want to be HAPPY with another person dont let her go.......she has no secrets with you. Many keep secrets tgey take to the grave. Give her a chance and have true happiness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Afonjacrusder(f): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2022

PRETENSE!

She was raped when she was about to enter convent

LIES

As she was narrating her ordeal to me she said she doesn't know what actually was wrong coz before she could know it again she met the same guy and got pregnant again.

You are dating a fish brain olosho that can be banged by anybody.

She said she was telling me this coz she discovered that i was in love with her.

Manipulation

Continue dating an olosho with another man's baby.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Zonefree(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you truly and genuinely love her, then you will forget about her past. Love conquers all things. Love has no boundaries.
A woman's past matters alot same way a man's future matters.

Nigerian girls should know that their past is now, they should live right so as not to be judged by their past.

A word is enough for a fool.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Opportuneke(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Someone said you should forget about her past.

Hmmmm but it’s really a hard decision bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by gasparpisciotta: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Run for your life....if she could not learn from her past...you are in on a long thing

My advice: RUN!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Zonefree(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
zeuss:

You are a lucky man. ....only a few meet a GOOD woman.....you have met one........if you want to be HAPPY with another person dont let her go.......she has no secrets with you. Many keep secrets tgey take to the grave. Give her a chance and have true happiness.
Guy, let this be the last time you'll give relationship advise here. Wtf!

19 Likes

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by jayworld15(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

You mean illusion because the only two types of love that exist are familial and agape love. Any other love is a counterfeit.

1 Like

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Crystalom5: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
All of us must pick from the gutter.

1 Like

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Pells1: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Simp why don't you marry her and save us this trash coming from your mouth hand undecided
You Simps deserve to learn the hard way undecided
No be only rape, na rap Dem rap am
I guess her body counts is bigger than Tinubu's age grin sad angry
Na church oloshos and Evening newspaper dey end up last last na
Please marry and come back in 5 years time asking how much DNA test cost undecided undecided
I rather born kidnapper than born Simps
Tuuueh lipsrsealed
Spits on your bald head undecided sad

6 Likes

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

False.

Love is an accident.

I have sustained injuries that will never heal.

2 Likes

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Opportuneke:
Someone said you should forget about her past.

Hmmmm but it’s really a hard decision bro.

Everything matters...past, present and future.

6 Likes

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Snowx:

Falling in love is a misfortune.

Falling in love makes no sense.

Whether or not you guys get married,.... I mean all I'm saying.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Snowx:

My friend it is a Nigerian girl all of those which she told us stories this girl was doing sugar daddy that is all you need to know
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Jennyclay(f): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:

A woman's past matters alot same way a man's future matters.
Nigerian girls should know that their past is now, they should live right so as not to be judged by their past.

A word is enough for a fool.
The most important thing is she has proven faithfulness. He should go on with the relationship

What if she hide her past from him? If I were to be in her shoes I would have kept my past to myself.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Zonefree(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
The most important thing is she has proven faithfulness. He should go on with the relationship

What if she hide her past from him? If I were to be in her shoes I would have kept my pass to myself.
There's no faithfulness in that girl. She's a bloody liar and a manipulator!

6 Likes

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Opportuneke(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Everything matters...past, present and future.

Of course sir
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by faceLAGOS: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
I just don’t know why.

I can’t marry a nonvirgin.

I know if I’m able to hustle enough money before or early 40, I will settle for a very young virgin.

I don’t mind gromming her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Snowx:

Those things to me are not a red flag in any way. So, for me it is whether she has ever practiced Lesbianism. That's what scares me. Any woman who have ever played with Lesbianism should never ever be married by a straight man. Because once a lesbian, always a lesbian.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Are you trying to tell me that the decision you'll make depends on the thought of some random person on nairaland.
It's love issue, it's delicate,if it was me.i surely won't proceed with that union tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by SPAMBOX7: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Snowx:

She didn't even know I was observing her character..I was less concerned..I will see her those times and pass
Bro she belongs to the streets. Chop and move
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Guyman01: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Scam alert statement; my past doesn't matter until you contract left over STD from her past with other baggages
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by boltwings: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
HeartlessMan:
OP na which of dem she be?
lol see the past life o hahahahah
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Buhari4sale: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hmmmm

This should be the past op is talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by thestreets(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

What if she hide her past from him? If I were to be in her shoes I would have kept my past to myself.

Now no NL husband for you and no future reference from Nl.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Nonexisting1: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
From my observation this girl posses some good qualities of a wife material..but I don't really know if she was just a victim of circumstances that pushed her to got pregnant two times
All the girls that did what she did turn out to be "good girls" after commiting those evils which is why pastors that did yeye miracles in those days claimed to have been in secret cults before repenting. No be today shit dey yansh. Nothing pushes a Nigerian girl to get pregnant twice if not greed for material things and love for dick. Go ahead with your lovey dovey simping, we will be here when it will all burst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home / Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! / Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.