Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel (7544 Views)

Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help / A Call To NCC On Illegal Deductions By Airtel Nigeria / Has Airtel Night Plan Been Stopped By Airtel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by playcharles(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:

Oga I have designed alot of beautiful sites for that price. Most of my clients are from this nairaland.
If you can't design a business website or a blog for that price. Honestly, I need to school you.
Send me a link to any.
He go better, say amen...
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by shiftback: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Less than 3 days to go. Don't let this opportunity slip by without taking advantage and changing someone's life
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Melancho: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
playcharles:

Send me a link to any.
He go better, say amen...

E go beta, e go beta... Yet your website is not loading. Guy go and fix your website http://www.litreck.com/
See amateur web learners claiming branding.

One piece of advice, just mind your business. If you have been doing that, you would have taken care of your website that don't load. Rather than poking your stupid head into someone's business.

Alert me when your website is online. Let me school you on what to do on your website.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Ennyholar: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
koskilala:
nice innovation I must say, I want to believe the texts or SMS for the nominations are free, it should be stated here cos I believe many will be discouraged by the additional SMS charges

All text messages are free.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by daddytime(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
koskilala:
Nice innovation, time to nominate someone. But who I go nominate now
y

Let's all nominate this story and book for our youths and schools particularly in Edo State and save our youngs from someone self-destruct..https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true

Nairalnders can do this...
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Elliot2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wow! I would have loved to nominate Abdul, my student back in Ekeinrande community, Ijumu LGA, Kogi state during my NYSC two years ago. Boy is so eager for education that lil boy has been the one training himself through by farming for others for a price. Boy hardly sees food to eat, lacks clothings n good care. Uncle doesn't care but does for his own children. Abdul's humility is so endearing that I had to do the little I could. At a point I thought of writing the state govt n NYSC for special support but lacked the connection. My only joy was seeing him become capable of reading and writing. Can't forget the heart broke and tears in his eyes when I was leaving.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by crayon001(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:
Airtel is the best network (at midnight) smiley
N25 naira for 500gb. Who does that?

If this ain't a joke, pls tell me how. I have lots of videos to download.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Mrkaz: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nairalander kindly assist me in Nominating my father, he's having health problem regarding his eye sight. I've also nominated him but I need more nomination from you guys please. I pray none of u will loose his/her eye sight o. kindly help someone regain his sight by nomination!!!!!

The details you need are as follows:
Name: Abdulrasheed Adewuyi
Address: 4b, Oriaye Compound, Oluode market, Owoope Osogbo Osun State.
Local Government Area: Olorunda
Phone Number: 08104169919.
He's popularly known as BABA BRICKLAYER ILE ORIAYE.

Then you will also add your own details like Name, Address, Phone number and email.

Thank you all as you help my father. U will not loose your own sight too ooooooo
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Realboygenius(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mrkaz:
Nairalander kindly assist me in Nominating my father, he's having health problem regarding his eye sight. I've also nominated him but I need more nomination from you guys please. I pray none of u will loose his/her eye sight o. kindly help someone regain his sight by nomination!!!!!

The details you need are as follows:
Name: Abdulrasheed Adewuyi
Address: 4b, Oriaye Compound, Oluode market, Owoope Osogbo Osun State.
Local Government Area: Olorunda
Phone Number: 08104169919.
He's popularly known as BABA BRICKLAYER ILE ORIAYE.

Then you will also add your own details like Name, Address, Phone number and email.

Thank you all as you help my father. U will not loose your own sight too ooooooo

Nominated your dad

Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Realboygenius(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Elliot2:
Wow! I would have loved to nominate Abdul, my student back in Ekeinrande community, Ijumu LGA, Kogi state during my NYSC two years ago. Boy is so eager for education that lil boy has been the one training himself through by farming for others for a price. Boy hardly sees food to eat, lacks clothings n good care. Uncle doesn't care but does for his own children. Abdul's humility is so endearing that I had to do the little I could. At a point I thought of writing the state govt n NYSC for special support but lacked the connection. My only joy was seeing him become capable of reading and writing. Can't forget the heart broke and tears in his eyes when I was leaving.

If you know where he stays you can still go ahead and nominate him.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Realboygenius(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Elliot2:
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Elliot2(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Realboygenius:

If you know where he stays you can still go ahead and nominate him.
I do. but I don't use airtel.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by joshuaudom(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:

Yes at midnight. Dial *312# and start from there.

R u really sure about this?
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by engrj(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
ItrendNaija:

What information would I need? Like Name, location, hospital she's at etc

Her name is
Akhare Flora O.
48 yrs old.
From owan west Edo state.
Her hospital name and s Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH.
And she does dialysis at Clinix Healthcare Ilupeju Lagos.
Her phone number 08033367613.
She needs 12m naira for a kidney transplant to be done in India.
She is at home now in Lagos here at agbado area. She only go to LASUTH now every Friday and does dialysis everyweek at Clinix.
You can chat me up on Whatsapp 08064945586.

I have enough evidence to back it up if you need more. Thanks
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by playcharles(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:

E go beta, e go beta... Yet your website is not loading. Guy go and fix your website http://www.litreck.com/

One piece of advice, just mind your business. If you have been doing that, you would have taken care of your website that don't load. Rather than poking your stupid head into someone's business.

Alert me when your website is online. Let me school you on what to do on your website.
Lol... He pain am say he no load
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by playcharles(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:

Oga... You dont need to advertise cheap website, once you are good you are good,... Noting good comes from cheap stuffs
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Realboygenius(m): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2019
engrj:

Her name is
Akhare Flora O.
48 yrs old.
From owan west Edo state.
Her hospital name and s Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH.
And she does dialysis at Clinix Healthcare Ilupeju Lagos.
Her phone number 08033367613.
She needs 12m naira for a kidney transplant to be done in India.
She is at home now in Lagos here at agbado area. She only go to LASUTH now every Friday and does dialysis everyweek at Clinix.
You can chat me up on Whatsapp 08064945586.

I have enough evidence to back it up if you need more. Thanks

What are you waiting for?
Nominate the person as soon as possible.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Realboygenius(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2019
Elliot2:
I do. but I don't use airtel.
It's not a must you use your phone.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by engrj(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Realboygenius:

What are you waiting for?
Nominate the person as soon as possible.

Thanks
She is my mother I have done that.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by investigator007: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2019
no be lie sha, it should be encouraged in not just brands but companies of sort
Blastedholligan:
Exactly my point! Since the Govt isn't doing enough, we need initiatives like this to add value to people's lives and community. What more arrange we asking for?
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2019
koskilala:
Abeg Nominate Me
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Please Someone Should Nominate Me
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Realboygenius(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Abeg Nominate Me

You can also nominate yourself.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2019
Realboygenius:

You can also nominate yourself.
I Called Them They Said I Can't Nominate Myself That I Need Someone To Nominate Me. Thanks
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by klever18(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2019
koskilala:
your choice
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Freelancerx: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Learnt that we can nominate anyone and everyone. And that's good.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Gonna port to Airtel soon.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
FzanyAjibs:
Gonna port to Airtel soon.

Try do that asap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unregistered Sim Cards Set To Be Barred By NCC / List Of Confirmed Smartphones To Receive Android 11 Update / Take A Look At This Picture And Guess What They Are Doing With Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.