Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic (18704 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2010
@Olaadegbu; « #170 on: September 21, 2010, 10:41 PM »
[Quote] Grin في البدء كان كلمة
In the Beginning was the word
The first Arabic word is pronounced fi, with a short vowel marker -a short diagonal line called kasrah[/Quote]I wonder if the Torah of the Jews (Yahuud) will have something like this? Is the word having the same meaning in Torah as in the Christian Bible, if the Torah has it at all?

If this is not the case, and there is different meaning with the Jews, while the Christians differ, who is right between the two? Who is correct, if any?

Here is an opinion of a Big Jewish Rabbi, who am sure will be higher than you in eye of Yahweh based on the christians statement "Salvation is of the Jews". Please notice his justification for killing people from Cairo to Canaan. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_1:1 - Cached

Rashi's view

The foremost medieval rabbinic commentator, Rashi argues that the verse does not signify the order of creation, or else it would have used other wording (barishonah or "at first"wink:

, It was not necessary to begin the Torah except from "This month is to you,"[Ex. 12:2] , the first commandment that the Israelites were commanded, (for the main purpose of the Torah is its commandments), Now for what reason did He commence with "In the beginning?" Because of [the verse] "The strength of His works He related to His people, to give them the inheritance of the nations."[Ps. 111:6] For if the nations of the world should say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you conquered by force the lands of the seven nations [of Canaan]," they will reply, "The entire earth belongs to the Holy One, blessed be He; He created it and gave it to whomever He deemed proper When He wished, He gave it to them, and when He wished, He took it away from them and gave it to us." [1]

Furthermore, he notes, were the verse to signify order, then the waters[v.2] would be deemed to have been created before the heavens and earth.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2010
@nopuqeater,

It was Jesus who you say you believe that said that Salvation is of the Jews (John 4:22), can you tell me how many prophets that were not Jews, and also tell us what they prophesied?

If you want to know the power in the Word of God, consider what mystery (John 1:1 and Genesis 1:1) solved in Mathematical circles: 

[flash=600,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9OazsRfTVQ&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=c7d9831470f883b65e3d
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2010
I know about Euler's theorem, path, circuit, etc.

@Olaadegbu; « #193 on: Today at 03:17:39 PM »
[Quote]@nopuqeater,
It was Jesus who you say you believe that said that Salvation is of the Jews (John 4:22),[/Quote]I was just making fun of you. No ethnic people or nation has salvation because of their bloodline, or skin color, etc.

[Quote]can you tell me how many prophets that were not Jews,[/QUote]Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ischmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph. Let me stop here because I dont want your brain to burst.

[Quote]and also tell us what they prophesied?[/Quote]Let me give the "prophesy" Abraham as my example: All prophets for mankind, after what has been given already, "Oh God let them all come from my bloodline." So during his time; Ismail and Isiaq were born (AS). Prophets. Ismail was a messenger in addition, like his father Ibrahim (AS). Then from Isiaq, the like of successive prophets began; Yaqub (AS; also nown as Israil). Then his son; Yusuf (AS). Then after that spell, Musa and Harun (AS). Am sure you now the whole story. All of them men, untill the end from this branch came with Isaa bin Maryam (AS).

After that spell, Allah gave the world for the very first time (after Noah which was a few people then), now with all the men and women of the world, Muhammad bin Abdullah, bin Abdulmutalib, bin Al Hashim, bin Al Quraish, bin, bin, bin, wa khadha wa khadha bin Ismail, bin Ibrahim.

[Quote]If you want to know the power in the Word of God, consider what mystery (John 1:1 and Genesis 1:1) solved in Mathematical circles:[/Quote]In the maintime, using the bold, tell me what power is in "Of my own power, I can do nothing?" Tell me the meaning of "Jesus Your servant who You sent"? Tell me how appropriate is "Oh Israel, Our Lord is One God"?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2010
grin jESUS CHRIST, CANT wE BE ALLOWED TO DO SOME ARABIC ON THIS THREAD.PLS AND PLS
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2010
Bulus is Paul in Arabic. I used to think it was just hausa,obviously Hausa evolved from the beautiful Semitic language
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by zubeyr(m): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2010
Christians who can understand Arabic let's have a conversation here only in Arabic any Challenger ?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
zubeyr:

Christians who can understand Arabic let's have a conversation here only in Arabic any Challenger ?

Almudias if you do not respond you are a coward with little shame.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2010
zubeyr:

Why don't you start by responding to his post below?

Almuhandis:

أنا حييكم مع سلام الله
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2010
Almuhandis:

Bulus is Paul in Arabic. I used to think it was just hausa,obviously Hausa evolved from the beautiful Semitic language

Is Yohana the arabic equivalent for John or is it just hausa?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
zubeyr:

YOU SEE THE ERROR OF A SUICIDAL SPIRIT.WHEN i STARTED THIS THREAD, DID I MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT CHALLENGING ANYBODY.NO ONE BORN OF WATER AND THE SPIRIT WILL WANT TO CHALLENGE-NO ONE! LAA NO ONE cool
WHEN DID KNOWING A LANGUAGE BECOME A TOOL FOR WARFARE, EXCEPT BY A JIHADIST.GO TO THE OTHER THREAD, READ MY QURANIC EXPOSITION AND TRY TO DENY AND EVADE THEM AS THE OTHERS DID AFTER YOUR PROPHET=THE MASTER DECIEVER!
dISAPPEAR FROM THIS THREAD, IF NOT YOU WILL RECIEVE A VIST FROM YOUR MASTER YESUA ALMASIYA!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Is Yohana the arabic equivalent for John or is it just hausa?
yes my brother, John is the same as Yohana in Arabic. Personally I believe the hausa evolved from the Arabic language.
How are you doing?
Learn a new word; samakatun-a noun for Fish. the arabic word wont show on the thread.but from the arabic alphabet you get sinun for S, aa for a-which is a diagonal stroke (above letter S,M and K) from right to left.Mimun for M,Kafun for K.the tun identifys fish to be feminine in nature.Dont forget that the arabic alphabet change shape according to their located position.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by zubeyr(m): 2:06am On Oct 05, 2010
if you can understand Arabic mumu answer this
Anta Jahilun wa dallun wa masiruka jehennam khaliden fi ha ya himar
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 2:31am On Oct 05, 2010
Almuhandis is a new Odumosu, aka Jesus Oyingbo. Such an evil man. Almuhandis personifies him.

He does not want to challenge anyone in arabic, he said Laa.

Yohana is John in Arabic; That is so funny. This is how much he knows Arabic.

Hausa develops from Arabic. Maybe Obangiji was an Arabic name for yahweh, since Allah is the Proper Name for God?

Olaadegbu, this guy already noosed you. You are following him about as if you can stand on your own.

He is born of wateer and spirit. His parents in 9ja will like to know if thats al they did to produce him. Big time Mumu.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by zubeyr(m): 2:56am On Oct 05, 2010
@ nopuqeater lol the mumu can't even hold a conversation in Arabic poor muhandis he is so confused he need guidance abeg pray for him
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
your problem is indeed compounded grin you dont need to know arabic to know that bulus and yohana are paul and John in English.Go to your road side Alfa he knows the translation.
You are the type that dont read from the beginning.There are unanswered Arabic discusions by your suicide bombers brothers.Come to think of it if I am a mumu, then I am a mumu,I cant help you.am of no use to you, keep helping this thread to grow, after all christians who are intrested in the language are few.Do help us fill the vacancy here, grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2010
Almuhandis:

yes my brother, John is the same as Yohana in Arabic. Personally I believe the hausa evolved from the Arabic language.
How are you doing?
Learn a new word; samakatun-a noun for Fish. the arabic word wont show on the thread.but from the arabic alphabet you get sinun for S, aa for a-which is a diagonal stroke (above letter S,M and K) from right to left.Mimun for M,Kafun for K.the tun identifys fish to be feminine in nature.Dont forget that the arabic alphabet change shape according to their located position.

Shukran, shukran jiddan for the additional vocabulary. wink

I came across a thread where a former muslim was lecturing Olabowale on the name of Yeshua in the excerpt below:

pilgrim.1:

@olabowale,

"The Arabic name for Jesus used by Christians, Yasū‘, derives from Yeshua.
However, the Qur'an and other Muslim sources instead use a traditional
Islamic title عيسى `Īsā, which can be transliterated as עִישָׂי (the ya is silent)
and is similar to the Arabic form عيسو, Isu, of עֵשָׂו ‘Esaw, that is, the biblical
patriarch Esau.

Some Islamic scholars argue that it derives from the original Syriac Aramaic
name Isho‘. However, the Aramaic has the letter ‘Ayin only at the end,
whereas the Arabic has its equivalent letter ‘Ayn only at the beginning.
This metathesis of the Aramaic ‘Ayin is improbable linguistically.

Other Islamic scholars accept that the Quranic name is a cognate of Esau
and not of Yeshua."

Source: Wikipedia on the name Yeshua

This is why I have been saying that Isa does not mean Yeshua but Esau.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2010
@Olaadegbu: Whats Yahyah, in English?

What is Dhal Kifli, in English?

What is Idris, in English?

We in Islam are simply telling you that you and the Jews can devise from Isa, that it is Esau or whatever, and say John is Yohana, it does not matter to us. This is the more reason that those of you who say Quran is from your Books, must be still fast asleep and yet to wake up.

Further, what do you think about the Jews, after all your trying to get them to agree with you, they still reject Isa bin Maryam? They refuse till today to accept him as a prophet of Yahweh, even as they heard him, according to you saying "Eloi" as he was being killed by Eloi?

If they reject him, and he is one of their own, what do you think they wil do when they see that the reason they trooped to Madina is not from them, but from the Arabs, Muhammad (AS) being the very object of the greatest expectation?

I do hope that the jig will be up with you some day.

Store goodness for your soul before then. Not this 3 gods in 1 that you are after. There will not be a singe benefit for you in such a belief.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2010
@Almuhandis: Whats the meaning of this of this: 'Alladhinna Kafaruu min al lil Kitabi"?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by zubeyr(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2010
lol Alladhina kafaru min ahl al kitabi fi Jahannama khalidin among them Almuhandis david and toba
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Shukran, shukran jiddan for the additional vocabulary. wink

I came across a thread where a former muslim was lecturing Olabowale on the name of Yeshua in the excerpt below:

This is why I have been saying that Isa does not mean Yeshua but Esau.
Quite interesting,how ever you should note that in the Arabic usage, yeshua is spelt and pronounced yesua (used in all Arabic Bible I have come across.The difference in pronouncation between Esau and yesua may, I say again may, be dialectical.But more importantly the mission of Biblical Esau and Jesus christ is not the same, even in the Spirit(Its things of the SPIRIT that pisses our muslim brothers,they cant seem to comprehend spiritual things) And remember again,at the time the name Jesus (yesua) was being given to the christ,we know the name was an exclusive name in  relation to his mission of saving the whole world from the cluthes of shaitan! In pronouncation, people may say its the same ie E and Y, but in operation, you and I know its not. cool thanks for a good exposition,its things like this the muslims cant stand-deep analysis of their own quran.
nopuqeater:

@Almuhandis: Whats the meaning of this of this: 'Alladhinna Kafaruu min al lil Kitabi"?
Na wa for you angry I have respect for you-truly speakin.you and I don pass this level.In christianity, you dont just go challanging people for fun.remember Jesus told the devil;you shall not test your God.
I want you to bring out deep things in islam lets operate on that level-which we have done before.eg I proved to you from the islamic questions you had asked me that ;your father Died a Christian.remember grin And I praise jesus for that.
Again you and I have neva had a problem of spoken Arabic on this forum,you know I know both the quran and the language,and sincerely am not saying am an expert of the language, but i do get by,just as millions of muslims in Nigeria. Moreover the expert of throwing challenges(without him solving any one,but now) has given you the answers, I mean Zubeyr. and I assure you, your heaven is my Hell.we dont have the same heaven and Hell, so you can not know where I go when I lay down this earthly tent.Even you by the quran does not know your fate except you die in JIhad cool pity you guys.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by illusion2: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2010
John in arabic is Yahia wink

The muslims call John the baptist - Prophet Yahia & his grave is in Damascus Syria (Umoayyed mosque to be precise).
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 4:49am On Oct 10, 2010
languages are things voice out. The name of the son of Maryam, was not written down before it was spoken out. What was spoken out, leaving out the accents of the people, it will be Isa or Eisa in Arabic.

For example Eloi is similar in pronounciation to Allah in Arabic.

In the Bible son of Maryam was supposed to be called Immanuel. There is no one who ever called him tis very name. If they failed in this very simple Biblical prophesy, what do they pass on as sticking to the stript, from God?

There are jewish rabbis who will say demeaning words, even cursing this noble son of Maryam. How can we expect the truth from these people to support what the Quran says, if its completely right, which will kil Judaism? Lets forget christianity for a moment. Tell me if Jews are that honest when it comes their speaking the absolute truth, if it will have adverse impact on their religious and ethnic?

Asia is the name of the wife of Pharaoh who perished in the red sea during the time of Moses. What does the Bible say about her? The Bible that says sons of God came in to have sex with daughters of men. When Adams height was described in the Ahadith, living in the time of the existence of the giant dinosaurs, I heard some chatters of laughter. I wonder what the Bible say of the height of Adam?

consider this, you christian people; if the product of what the sons of God did to the daughters of men were giants, where sons of God not giants? What do you think the height of daughters of men who can handle the whole ball of wax that the sons of God threw at them? These women must be just that huge to take it and remain alive.

Have you seen a big great dame of a dog mounting a small mexican choocuacua or a pint size french poodle? Adam and Eve must be that huge and to not be intimidated by the other creations that they have to relate to.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2010
May Allah not let me see it for many many decades Amin.

Almuhandis and Al Mauti are so close.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Almuhandis: « #213 on: Yesterday at 10:29:22 PM »What do the Yoruba christians call him?

I read alot of materials about Jewish scholarship opinion about Jesus and christianity. I understand that they must stand firm in opposition to it, the very reason they are neither his followers nor members of Christianity.

Many rabbis give him curses to the point that when his name is mentioned in their pieces, the will go to even say that his memory be wiped off. Subhannallah. Will these people give you the real name of the person called Jesus? Consider this; the big brother of Isaac, they called all kind of names. They say he will be a wild backside, killer. When he didnt do any of these, they transferred the qualities to arabs and muslims in the generic sense. Well I have news for you;

about Isaac; he was blind in his lifetime. married hs cousin who was actually an enemy to him because she deceived him and hated her on son, in support of another son, a cunning fellow. From there onward, half of the bloodline of the special son Isaac is doomed; fighting a mortal war till eternity with the other bloodline. Well lets talk about Jacob;

his children were enemies of their own brother, who they sold into slavery. In their history they were slaves for 100s of years in the hand of coptic africans in egypt. then they suffered pogroms and holocaust in hands of european while people. In all of these, we do not see Ishmaelites fighting the children of Isaac. Do I believe the Jews to be honest?

No.

Should I take the word of the Christians to be any better? No. They christians follow what the Jews say, s by that extension both of them are not trustworthy.

The language that Jesus spoke remain in a small village somewhere in Syria, today. It may have been contaminated, but it was not the Yiddish or "hebrew" that the Ashkenazi in israel speaks.

Who is the holder of the truth? No human group, but God Almighty. I call Him Allah. You say yours is in Trinity of three entities. Allah, alone Knows what He named son of Mary. I say at least in Arabic, from the pages of the Quran is Isa. He distinguishes him further so that he is not mistaken for someone else: "bin Maryam", Massiah, anabi min bani Israil. The time of Isa is known in Islam. If he was called son of Mary, and his mother was called honorably "sister" of Aroon, only a demented mind will say Esau brother of Jacob, is who was meant.

Below is what a jewish scholar said in a debate in spain in front of the king in recent generations;

Moses Nachmanides and The
Debate in Barcelona, Spain, 1263

www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/ - Cached - Similar

The most famous of all Jewish-Christian disputations was between the apostate Jew Pablo Christiani and Moses Nachmanides (the Ramban).

Nachmanides argued that the central issue separating Christianity and Judaism was not the issue of Jesus’ messiahship, but whether or not Jesus was divine.  There was no basis in Judaism, Nachmanides said, for believing in the divinity of the Messiah or, indeed, of any man.  To Nachmanides, it seemed most strange "that the Creator of heaven and earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewess and grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards… he came to life and returned to his original place.  The mind of a Jew, or any other person, cannot tolerate this."  Nachmanides told the Spanish monarch, "You have listened all your life to priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled with you because of that accustomed habit."  Had King James heard these ideas propounded for the first time when he was already an adult, Nachmanides implied, he never would have accepted them.

Oga sir! you have a way of leaving the pathway and branching in to the wild cool you have just done it again. Ok lets say the jews are as you say they are-I seem to have a problem with their hardened Hearts,imagine the way they are treating the Palestinians (muslims and xtians alike).
Yet, maybe by error or by divine force, the Jews couldnt manupulate the TORAH the ZABOOR etc these holy books point to the arrival and operations of yesua Almasiya.so we xtains have no problem with their confusion and rejections of the christ.We knew from the holybooks that they did reject the christ-himself also said that a prophet(in that context) is not accepted in his own home etc.
You may not believe me, but that guy in Spain lied, he doesnt know jerk! Jesus's messiahship is central in christianity,most strategic than his divine nature. So many false prophet have walked the earth claiming divine nature,but to be the messiah?? Laa cool That debate in 1263 AD was a waste of time,from the word go they derailed.
Now! if I value your arguement then it means that there are spoken variations of the Arabic language. The spirit and potency of the christ can not be lost on the pronouncation or spelling of the Name yesua or Esua or Isaa.Laa It CANT.Amen
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

May Allah not let me see it for many many decades Amin.

Almuhandis and Al Mauti are so close.
pls make me understand.What is it you do not want to see by Allah's will.whos this Al Mauti grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 12:34am On Oct 11, 2010
^^^^^you said you speak and understand arabic. and i wrote in english that not to see for many many decades more (7 or 8 decades more). I guess you are not really a person who speaks and understands arabic.

Olaadegbu, almuhandis is your boss in arabic. ?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2010
Like in the child story titled "Pinocchio", they saw what they saw, they saw an elephant flying. in here 2 post above from almuhandis, i read what i have never read before. Almuhandis said to me "Trust me".

this almuhandis dude thought he is making is shayatini dawah to a daif man?

your lies are recognized from afar by me.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by zubeyr(m): 5:01am On Oct 11, 2010
none of them can speak or understand Arabic for sure kulluhum jahilun
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2010
Amen, they have finaly left.perhaps they wont ever come back again, after all they just found out I cant speak english and more importanly I cant understand Arabic.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by chakula: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
Typical of you. you have not came with a bit concrete since from the commencement of this thread while according to the name which was given to the thread was simply educated us that you will make it available in the Arabic language, at the closing stages only haraf and vowels name of the persons e.t.c that what's my eye witnesses from your participation, why not a full grammar?

Almuhandis:

Amen, they have finaly left.perhaps they wont ever come back again, after all they just found out I cant speak english and more importanly I cant understand Arabic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? / Atheists Please Tell Us About Your Conversion And Deconversion Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.