Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic (18711 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 4:24am On Sep 17, 2010
Why are you guys trying to make fool of your self you all know the truth and that ALLAHU but guess one of you have been in satan captivity and trying to win more souls for him well i guess you have succeded in wining the souls of someone like Oladegun,ayunus,and co but Allah will safe them and you too Almuhandis
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20am On Sep 17, 2010
bashy_demy:

Why are you guys trying to make fool of your self you all know the truth and that ALLAHU but guess one of you have been in satan captivity and trying to win more souls for him well i guess you have succeded in wining the souls of someone like Oladegun,ayunus,and co but Allah will safe them and you too Almuhandis

Why don't you help your comrade in answering those questions if you really want to know who is in satan's captivity? You are permitted to consult your Mullahs if they know any better.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Let's see whether Allah or Mohammad has misguided you or not.

1.  How tall did Mohammad say Adam was?

How tall was Goliath? Who made such a giant? How tall is the tallest man in the world? Who made him so?

2.  Did Mohammad really say that his Allah turned some Jews into rats and some other time into pigs and monkeys?

Will the Jews tell you that some of thier folks were turned pigs and monkeys?

3.  Was it true that Mohammad was engaged to a 6 year old girl and then married her at the age of 9?

Old question that has been severally trashed. A nine-year old girl at the time may not be as now. The calendaring system was rough then; but for sure she was mature. If the act was wrong, the Arabs would not have let the Prophet be.

4.  Is Allah the moon god? and if not why do you have the crescent on your flags and mosques?  Does your just concluded Ramadan begin and end with the crescent moon?

The crescent was a latter-day innovation of the Ottoman Empire, thus it has no place in the Deen. Muslims begin and end thier fast by sighting the moon jsut as the observe the Salaah following the movement of the sun. The moon and the sun are just there for timing.

Answers to this will prove to us whether your Islam is the way to go or not.

Hope you have seen your folly.

Almuhandis:

grin yeah my brother! نعم! الرجاء طلب منه cool yes! please ask him.After which he should ruh min hunaa grin

Olodo you mean to say:

رجاء جوابا منه

Are you now happy?

Al-Ahmaq.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2010
Do you see how you deceive yourselves?  My question was:

How tall did Mohammad say Adam was? and this is your answer:

abulbanaat:

How tall was Goliath? Who made such a giant? How tall is the tallest man in the world? Who made him so?

You dodged this question using the altaquiyya style (excuse my spelling).  How did that drivel answer my question, if that is how you answered your alfa when your were memorising arabic language you know what he would have done to you.

My question No.2

Did Mohammad really say that his Allah turned some Jews into rats and some other time into pigs and monkeys?

Your answer:

abulbanaat:

Will the Jews tell you that some of thier folks were turned pigs and monkeys?

You simply refused to answer this question, all you needed to do was to either refute or deny that Mohammad ever said such a thing.  Simples. wink

Question 3 was:

Was it true that Mohammad was engaged to a 6 year old girl and then married her at the age of 9?

Your dribble:

abulbanaat:

Old question that has been severally trashed. A nine-year old girl at the time may not be as now. The calendaring system was rough then; but for sure she was mature. If the act was wrong, the Arabs would not have let the Prophet be.

Are you admitting that your Mohammad was engaged to a 6 year old girl and later married her when she was 9?

4.  Is Allah the moon god? and if not why do you have the crescent moon on your flags and mosques?  Does your just concluded Ramadan begin and end with the crescent moon?

Your answer:

abulbanaat:

The crescent was a latter-day innovation of the Ottoman Empire, thus it has no place in the Deen. Muslims begin and end thier fast by sighting the moon jsut as the observe the Salaah following the movement of the sun. The moon and the sun are just there for timing.

You missed the first part, Is Allah the moon god?  Even if the Ottoman Empire innovated the crescent moon, the question is why do you now continue to use it as your symbol on your mosques and flags worldwide?  I don't think that you know any better than what you've been told by your mullahs as to the reasons why you begin and end your Ramadan with the sighting of the crescent moon.

abulbanaat:

Hope you have seen your folly.

Their is only one person's folly 'am seeing and it is not mine. wink  If you are really wise it should be glaring to you that you are blinded in your captivity that you cannot see the light of the day.  It is my prayer that the Jesus Christ would open the eyes of your heart for the daystar in your heart to appear for you to see the light of the glorious gospel.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Do you see how you deceive yourselves?  My question was:

How tall did Mohammad say Adam was? and this is your answer:

You dodged this question using the altaquiyya style (excuse my spelling).  How did that drivel answer my question, if that is how you answered your alfa when your were memorising arabic language you know what he would have done to you.

My question No.2

Did Mohammad really say that his Allah turned some Jews into rats and some other time into pigs and monkeys?

Your answer:

You simple refused to answer this question, all you need to do is to either refute or deny that Mohammad never said such a thing.  Simples. wink

Question 3 was:

Was it true that Mohammad was engaged to a 6 year old girl and then married her at the age of 9?

Your dribble:

Are you admitting that your Mohammad was engaged to a 6 year old girl and later married her when she was 9?

4.  Is Allah the moon god? and if not why do you have the crescent moon on your flags and mosques?  Does your just concluded Ramadan begin and end with the crescent moon?

Your answer:

You missed the first part, Is Allah the moon god?  Even if the Ottoman Empire innovated the crescent moon, the question is why do you now continue to use it as your symbol on your mosques and flags worldwide?  I don't think that you know any better than what you've been told by your mullahs as to the reasons why you begin and end your Ramadan with the sighting of the crescent moon.

Their is only one person's folly 'am seeing and it is not mine. wink  If you are really wise it should be glaring to you that you are blinded in your captivity that you cannot see the light of the day.  It is my prayer that the Jesus Christ would open the eyes of your heart for the daystar in your heart to appear for you to see the light of the glorious gospel.
Now you see the problem, thats why i said ignore these dark ones Deciet in islam is a standard method used by Mohammed himself. you show them their foolish ness they wriggle like worms and shift the goalpost. because they themselves dont study their religious histroy themselves , they keep evading topical issues. now they havecome to this thread because we make them very uneasy.What they thought was their monopoly, the HS grin as given us entrance-Hallelujah!
Just do me a favour my brother lets stay focus on this thread.
these guys are funny-up till now they are still asking their Alfas about the very initial ques I asked What do they know of the ojoro grin concept of NASIKH. up till now them don dodge am.foolish ones!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2010
abulbanaat:

Olodo you mean to say:

رجاء جوابا منه

Are you now happy?

Al-Ahmaq.

Olaadegbu! believe me this guy does not know Arabic one jerk! he called me olodo-i wish I was one.The statement I made yes! please ask him. in arabic yes is naam!نعم I think this guy is blind or he learnt his arabic in the night, or still he is doing cut and paste arabic-I am shocked how he interpreted what I said,such a simple phrase.
Instead this confirm olodo wrote 'please answer it'.kai he needs deliverance undecided
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2010
Almuhandis:

Olaadegbu! believe me this guy does not know Arabic one jerk! he called me olodo-i wish I was one.The statement I made yes! please ask him. in arabic yes is naam!نعم I think this guy is blind or he learnt his arabic in the night, or still he is doing cut and paste arabic-I am shocked how he interpreted what I said,such a simple phrase.
Instead this confirm olodo wrote 'please answer it'.kai he needs deliverance undecided

How will your stupid friend know if you have fooled him. It is between you and me; you indeed know that you do not understand Arabic.

@ Olaadegbu, be sure that I have succinctly answered your questions, but I know you will not be satisfied because you are soul frantically making effort to cling to Jesus for safety alas Jesus will not save you unless you turn in repentance to the Lord of Jesus - Allaah.

To show you that, those issues you are raisng have been formerly be trashed out go to this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328844.0.html

I told you those superior to you tried it and failed.

There are still more threads; just go over that one first.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2010
grin you are a bumkum! you sent me to a thread that is a year old. Where one Godson defeated you totallythat bad that one mushin guy had to be prayin for you. in case you have forgotten -GODSON2009 (m)
uk

Re: Ask Me About Islam
« #80 on: October 11, 2009, 11:52 PM »
on the above date and time this godson brother finally dealt you a mortal blow. He left the thread because according to him you became the first NL muslim comedian grin i agrre with him. If your thread made sense how comes one year later you are on page 3, with a date reading last year. you are pathetic. Why do you keep dodging ques-I wrote Yes in Arabic, up till now you have not told this thread how you mis interpret yes-olodo.
this thred is a month old, yet your love for it has made it grown over your 3 pages in over a year. common sense no tell you say you and Mohammed are perpetual loosers grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2010
i pity you. your thread lasted 3 weeks sept25 to oct 17 2009. and you are referring me to it .you de suffer from mumu syndrome grin
Since you have made my contributions so important and my thread bigger, let me help you by visiting the Islamic thread. and see the commotion i will cause there.War by the HOLY GHOST has come to your grin door step
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2010
Almuhandis:

Now you see the problem, thats why i said ignore these dark ones Deciet in islam is a standard method used by Mohammed himself. you show them their foolish ness they wriggle like worms and shift the goalpost. because they themselves dont study their religious histroy themselves , they keep evading topical issues. now they havecome to this thread because we make them very uneasy.What they thought was their monopoly, the HS grin as given us entrance-Hallelujah!
Just do me a favour my brother lets stay focus on this thread.
these guys are funny-up till now they are still asking their Alfas about the very initial ques I asked What do they know of the ojoro grin concept of NASIKH. up till now them don dodge am.foolish ones!

Typical of them. Instead of them to answer simple questions they beat about the bush evading the questions that a 'yes' or 'no' would have sufficed. They have been told that their Allah would deceive whom he wants to deceive and they are carrying out the deceit on his behalf. They have deceived a lot of unsuspecting folks that the Arabic language is exclusively for Muslims and would have us believe that they understand it but your interaction with them has exposed them that they cannot read or comprehend what they have memorised right from their their childhood, what a waste of their time and efforts. Asking their alfas would only complicate their confusion the more we can only pray that their blind eyes will be open.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2010
Almuhandis:

It is a pity that he cannot even understand a simple word 'Yes' but had to expose his ignorance on a public forum. My advise is that he goes to collect his money spent in the arabic Madras that he spent his lifetime learning.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2010
abulbanaat:

How will your silly friend know if you have fooled him. It is between you and me; you indeed know that you do not understand Arabic.

This is how you have been playing on the ignorance of people to propagate your deceit but now your game is up and your fellow Muslim comrades have taken cover.

abulbanaat:

@ Olaadegbu, be sure that I have succinctly answered your questions, but I know you will not be satisfied because you are soul frantically making effort to cling to Jesus for safety alas Jesus will not save you unless you turn in repentance to the Lord of Jesus - Allaah.

Your efforts to answer the questions is there for everyone to see. What you exposed was how you successfully evaded answering the questions with your amateurish altaquiyya method and this shows us that you have been cornered and have nowhere to hide.

abulbanaat:

To show you that, those issues you are raisng have been formerly be trashed out go to this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328844.0.html
I told you those superior to you tried it and failed.
There are still more threads; just go over that one first.

You are not even ashamed to post the link to a thread where you were unable to answer questions posed to you even with the help of your fellow almajiris. The fact that you took off only to sufface when the heat cooled down and your fellows had come to your rescue should tell you that you really need deliverance.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by illusion2: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2010
@abulbaanat - You're obviously new to NL. This thread is for Christians who understand arabic,you're freee to comment but no need to attack people's beliefs.

Islam vs Christian doctrine has been severally thrashed and you don't need to bring them up again. Just do a proper search on NL wink .

I am really interested in this ,as I'm a christian studying arabic (speaking) at the moment.

Finally,I laugh whenever muslims bring up a list of 'christians' who have converted to Islam cheesy - to me this proves absolutely nothing. Everyone knows Christainity permits anyone to leave the fold,whereas conversion from Islam is punishable by death .

Thats why I honestly pity the British/US and other western governments.

They give all religions full freedom in their countries,while Muslim countries(Saudi,Pakistan etc) deny all religious minorities (including muslim minorities like Ahmadiyya,Sufi,Shia) their rights .

Shalom. . . .
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2010
@illusion2,

If you are really interested in studying the Arabic language Almuhandis suggested that we download the link below as a study tool. 

http://www.madinaharabic.com/
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by illusion2: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

@illusion2,

If you are really interested in studying the Arabic language Almuhandis suggested that we download the link below as a study tool.

http://www.madinaharabic.com/
I don't need need this my friend ,I live with arabs tongue
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Enigma(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
Meshi, mish mushkila. smiley
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2010
illusion2:

I don't need need this my friend ,I live with arabs tongue

Who's your friend, my friend? Don't let bad belle trouble you. tongue
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by chuxy12(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2010
olaadegbu plz dont let distractors distract you from the original purpose of the thread. plz continue with your explanation.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
cool Asalamualaikum! Marhaban Assayid Illusion2.Are you Ok? you sound persecuted.We will be praying for you.Living among arabs when you are a christian is really by his grace. Your statement on the western goverments position is quite informative. as far as I am concerned the west is sacrificing her peoples religious freedom for business opening in the middle east. cool
Now since you live with the cousins of the Jews, I will suggest, pls that you use some Arabic here, and dont get worked up when we ask you to translate.And get us some Christian Arabic materials,eg I would love to get a hard copy arabic bible(Transliterated version) I already have a pdf soft copy of the Injil and mp3 of the zaboor. Shukran Jiddan wink
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2010
Christians, funny people. You deliberately closed your eyes to the truth. Did you read all the pages in the thread? They are three in in number.

Go back and read from the beginning to the end.

Let me help ypu post them again:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328844.32.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328844.64.html

Did you know that GODSON run away from the thread? since then he has never come back.

@Al-ahmaq, you still persistently claim to understand Arabic Language after I have shown enough errors in your crooked Arabic posts; while you yourself had earlier said you are not an expert, My grudge with you is why should you claim what you do not have; one you mislead your Christians friends by telling them 'do not worry, I know the Language' whereas you do not. For instance I cannot say I understand French even with my faint knowledge of it. if you do not know, it is an abuse of a Language that a person should claim to know it whereas he does not. Please refrain from it and stop showcasing yourself as a fool.

@oladeegbu, I can understand your plight. You are shattered. You cannot understand why some Muslims will know their religion. Yes the pride of a Muslim lies in his knowledge about Islam. I am grateful I am one of the learners. Please be informed that now, Maasha allaah, we have countless number of Muslim youths learning Islam actively. We beat you in class and we still beat you in your religion. 'Shei owo te yen kiriyo won yi, asiri yin ti tu, musulumi ti me sin e.' I know this will make you be angry the more. Expect a Qur'aan post soonest to add to your sadness.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2010
"Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures [i.e. you believe in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), while they disbelieve in your Book, the Qur'ân]. And when they meet you, they say, "We believe". but when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at You In rage. say: "Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allâh knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets)."

[Aal-Imraan: 119]

Once again:

"Perish in your rage!"

G-B-A-A-M!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2010
@Olaadegbu: « #125 on: September 16, 2010, 11:43 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: abulbanaat on September 16, 2010, 05:59 PM
Wait a minute, if you are indeed of God, you should be able to prove it that we are wrong as Muslims; why do you make Satan laugh at your folly for empowering him over yourself.

Please, be rational, and stop casting aspersions, tell me how Islam is a false religion; TELL ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You will not be able to; even if you spend the whole life time trying to because Islam is from the Lord of the worlds.

'Whoever has been guided by Allaah is indeed guided; whomever he leaves to stray none can guide aright.'

I am happy Allaah has guided me to Islam; you may call it misguidance because you are deluded and misguided.

Let's see whether Allah or Mohammad has misguided you or not.

1. How tall did Mohammad say Adam was?[/Quote]WHile the Jewish and the Christian scriptures are silent about the subject matter, Islam under Muhammad (AS), lead us to the truth of it, as he leads us to "All truth" (A sign of the Another Comforter). Muhammad said that Adam was at least 60 cubic, while cubic is the length of the fore arm. Now let imagine a man and a woman first in control of this earth. No one else, except animals, etc. From the animals we have the likes of giant dinasours, and california red trees. Since there were no competitors, and the christians have claimed that Adam was already instructed on how to farm, and catch his meat, is it not reasonable that Adam and his wife and later children and grandchildren, etc, until the grass eating dinasours die off, will be source of meat? Are we going to suggest that these giant dinasours are eating by their flesh eating kind, and not the early humans? We see today that some tribes in Uganda, etc eat Hippopotamous. We see so tribe eating gizzelles. We see some tribes eating wilderbeasts. We know many people, including the sophisticated Japanese eating whales. Dont be naive, Olaadegbu. I know you are fighting for Jesus. It should not clog your brain. And it is a fight that your support is Shaitan. And the party of shaitan wil definitely be the losers.

[QUote]2. Did Mohammad really say that his Allah turned some Jews into rats and some other time into pigs and monkeys?[/Quote]Didnt Moses by Allah turned eagpt water supply to blood? Didnt Jesus turn water to wine? Check your Bible, if you are actually placing dead brain here. The follower of the Another Comforter is reminding you the follower of Jesus (oh ye people of little faith. How long shall i continue to tarry with you; Jesus said), by way of Paul, to all things and also correcting your false statements. Will it be hard and unbelievable that God will turn deviants from two Jewish fishing villages to Pigs and Monkeys? Afterall, it is the same God Who killed a strong living tyrant, Firawn to dead corpse in the red sea. Afterall, He was the Speaker to Moses (AS) in the Burning Bush that did not consume the vegetation.

[Quote]3. Was it true that Mohammad was engaged to a 6 year old girl and then married her at the age of 9?[/Quote]If that was her age, that was her age. Now tell me if a female who was engaged to be married to a suitor, later go married to a different suitor after the first engage ended without marriage from it, could be said to be too young for that very marriage to the second suitor who came along after she was no longer engaged?
Tell me, do you know if Aisha's parents had any children after her father entered Islam in the very first year of revelation?
Tell how old was Aisha when her father entered Islam?
Tell me how old was her older sister, Asma'a was at the time their father entire Islam?
Tell me the age difference between Aisha and he older sister, Asma'a?

I am answering your questions. I think decency requires that you answer a few of mine, above and I will have some for you below.

[QUote]4. Is Allah the moon god?[/QUote]No. But He is God of everything, being their Creator. Moon is one of the things created.

[Quote]and if not why do you have the crescent moon on your flags and mosques?[/QUote]There is no moon on the flag of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, and many others. And Masjid Haram, Nawawi, Aqsa, among others do not have the moon on them. You should research it so that you dont always sound ignorant.

[Quote]Does your just concluded Ramadan begin and end with the crescent moon?[/Quote]Yes. Moon is a means of measurement of months. there are 12 months (moon circles) in one year. And dont forget that your Calender is not accurate, the reason we have leap year every 4 years. And the jews also use the moon circles for their year. And they use sun, too, as we use it to end fasting time of the day. Are the jews worshipers of the sun, now, or is it the moon and sun combo? Since your christian situation is associated with the seasons, especially spring and winter, for ester and Christmas, are you are worshiper of the seasons?

Some further question for you, Olaadegbu; Since you say Jesus is son of God, who is the wife of God?
Is mary not the mother of Jesus, hence the wife of Christian God? If your answer is no, then why call Jesus son of God, except you are claiming that your God must not get married or have a wife to have a child, which will mean it is an illegitimate child from fornication or adultery since ghost God mounted Mary as He came upon her, while overshadowing her?

If none of the above is true, then what; are you a liar against God by calling Jesus who said he was God's sent servant His son?

[Quote}Answers to this will prove to us whether your Islam is the way to go or not.[quote][/Quote]Now that I have answered, Alhamdulillah. You need to answer what is before you for the world to see if Christianity is the way or not.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2010
grin stop decieving yourself.No quranic verse posted here can get any true believer in yesua almasiya ANGRY for wetin.how can a dead book that breeds death make someone with life angry? ode ni yen. you still dey talk about your 3weeks 3page thread. I read it-he defeated you, and left! Any one can go and read for themselves tongue
you are really a clown and comedian. Stay here and help us grow this thread.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
Lets cut the chase and tell you what you don't know or refuse to admit with evidence from your Qur'an and hadiths which tell us what Mohammad said or did.

OLAADEGBU:

How tall did Mohammad say Adam was?

This is what nopuqeater who had the courage to answer this question said:

nopuqeater:

Muhammad said that Adam was at least 60 cubic, while cubic is the length of the fore arm. Now let imagine a man and a woman first in control of this earth. No

To put this in proper perspective, The Bible tells us that Noah's ark was 50 cubics wide and 30 cubics high and you are now telling us that Mohammad says that Adam was 60 cubics tall? shocked shocked shocked  This fact alone should convince you guys that you've been gazumped yet you swallowed it (Mohammad's revelation) hook, line and stinker. tongue

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1054/1054_01.asp

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

What normal adult would take such a cock and bull story as this factual?  So you really believe that some Jews have been turned into rats, pigs and monkeys because your prophet said so? undecided  Is that why your name is nopuqeater as in no pork eater?  If any of you guys eat rats and monkeys you might be eating the so called Jews that you so detest. grin Must you always try to copy the miracles in the Bible to authenticate your 'holy' book? The Bible said no such thing as that, the God of the Bible does not turn people into rats, pigs or monkeys.  See the Qur'an and hadiths in the picture below, and to be sure try and read it in arabic if you can comprehend it.

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

nopuqeater:

If that was her age, that was her age. Now tell me if a female who was engaged to be married to a suitor, later go married to a different suitor after the first engage ended without marriage from it, could be said to be too young for that very marriage to the second suitor who came along after she was no longer engaged?
Tell me, do you know if Aisha's parents had any children after her father entered Islam in the very first year of revelation?
Tell how old was Aisha when her father entered Islam?
Tell me how old was her older sister, Asma'a was at the time their father entire Islam?
Tell me the age difference between Aisha and he older sister, Asma'a?

Please spare us the story of tortoise -- the husband of Yanibo.  What do you call an adult (in his 50's?) who sexually abuses kids?  undecided

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

One thing you cannot deny is that fact that the crescent moon is placed on most if not all of the mosques you worship in.  As for whether Allah is the moon god, check out the picture of the moon god below that was escavated at Hazor in Palestine.

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2010

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2010
grin Thank you Sir! you have finished the race! Can we just focus on the reason of this thread while we ignore these fellas.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
Almuhandis:

grin Thank you Sir! you have finished the race! Can we just focus on the reason of this thread while we ignore these fellas.

I hope that expose puts their agitations to rest, we can now continue with the topic at hand.

Kweshun.  Why do these deceivers claim that Isa is the translation of Jesus instead of Yesua in arabic?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by hymen(f): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2010
abulbanaat:

We beat you in class and we still beat you in your religion. [s]'Shei owo te yen kiriyo won yi, asiri yin ti tu, musulumi ti me sin e[/s].' I know this will make you be angry the more. Expect a Qur'aan post soonest to add to your sadness.
I was honestly thinking the abulbanaat was a reasonable fellow until I read this.

So because you constantly took 10th position  all through your days at Oba Akinbiyi High School in Beere Oje,you have suddenly become the 'shinning light of the Ummah'. cheesy

Imagine the semi-illiterate claiming superiority because of Arab religion. . . olofo !  embarassed

Can't even write your ancestor's language fluently ?  undecided

Boasting about utter rubbish  !  angry

Eru Arab  tongue
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2010
A People worse than goats!

Guess who?

"And surely, We have created many of the Jinns and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). They are like cattle, nay even more astray; those! They are the heedless ones."

[Al-Araaf: 179]

The people being described above are nothing more than the Mushrikun, worshippers of Christ; those commenting on this thread who have failed to open their eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atheists Please Tell Us About Your Conversion And Deconversion Stories / Tithe In The New Testament: Who's Wrong Between Daddy Freeze & Nigerian Pastors? / Seductive And Subtle Pornographic Content That Deposit Lusts In Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.