Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? (43570 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by christay(m): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dominickk:
I only have my Po's number And I don't know if he will give me the spo number
Ask him, he should... after all you guys worked together. But I believe you should receive alert tomorrow or next.
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
christay:

Ask him, he should... after all you guys worked together.
But I believe you should receive alert tomorrow or next.
Okay
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by tosins(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2019
Good morning, did anyone receive messages to come for refresher training today by 11pm...kosofe local government, Lagos state

1 Like

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by temitopteas: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2019
ATOZ9999:

I have people in ikotun,dey were paid 4500 ,nothing like 10 k,may be your people @ ikotun just dey lie..and they are ex corpers too

be it corpers,student,ex corper, na same dough
that is not true bro..
corpers were paid 10k honorarium + 5k training +4500

1 Like

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by temitopteas: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2019
temitopteas:
that is not true bro.. corpers were paid 10k honorarium + 5k training +4500
The 10k + 4500 were paid at the rac while 13k wa paid to all through sms
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by omgtzsammie(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2019
In kano we were paid 4k for transport and feeding, 13k honorarium although APOs have received their training fee of 4.5k Corpers are yet to be paid their training allowance.. All the money we are to be paid is #21500
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by obicaddy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
I was paid 5,500 for allowance and 12k here in Jos South
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Ahmeddedon(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
just received my #4,500 training allowance here in edo
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Postboiswag(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Any news from OYO state
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Eldavis(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
TourismMan:

Which LG are you in cross river? I only received 4500 for the training allowance. Nothing more.

Boki east and you?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
INEC just paid my friend another 30k, he's a Ratech officer. Niger state.. mind u, he has been paid 9k on monday for the election...

did any APO get the same message?

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Got paid by inec today 4.5k for training
13k for the election via alert
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Uptill now u haven't received anything in etiosa local government except d ,,,4500
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Uptill now u haven't received anything in etiosa local government except d ,,,4500
They might pay tomorrow just hold on
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Jethro2018: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Galadimat:
INEC just paid my friend another 30k, he's a Ratech officer. Niger state.. mind u, he has been paid 9k on monday for the election...

did any APO get the same message?

I receive same
RATECH
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by freemanbubble: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2019
In Edo state
Egor local government area. Ward 10
We dropped our bank details
But some of my colleagues received the 4500

My ap01 and apO 3 have received since on Monday and Wednesday

But am yet to see mine

I called the spo this morning
He says the thing is batch by batch
That i will receive it
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
None if us in etiosa have received exept the corper if they didn't say today problem go happen to on my way to the rac center
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Slayar: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Reporting from Ebuttemeta local govt worked at iponri as PO ,we haven't received anything.
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Iphupa: 1:35am On Mar 09, 2019
At alimosho lga ward 8(ipaja south) we av nt bin paid shit..these inec adhoc stuff na scam,they kept pleading with adhoc staff to work in todays gubernatorial election,i trust my guys over here s p o was saying shit and they emptied a whole sachet of pure water on her head.lolz boys re nt smiling
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by slawomir: 3:19am On Mar 09, 2019
We received 4500 naira through bank alert for training allowance

And right now they are sharing 7000 naira for feeding allowance
Which means 3000 naira for feeding allowance for presidential election plus 4000 naira for feeding allowance for gubernatorial election
All together is the 7000 thousand they sharing this night

Egor local government area of Edo state ward 10
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Stevosty: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
slawomir:
We received 4500 naira through bank alert for training allowance

And right now they are sharing 7000 naira for feeding allowance
Which means 3000 naira for feeding allowance for presidential election plus 4000 naira for feeding allowance for gubernatorial election
All together is the 7000 thousand they sharing this night

Egor local government area of Edo state ward 10
Are you sure the 7k is for feeding? And how much are you guys expecting next?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
We haven't been paid at all in etiosa local government after our riot yesterday that we wount release the result until we get paid....Noting come out of it am really ferd up with all this seriously
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by slawomir: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Stevosty:
Are you sure the 7k is for feeding? And how much are you guys expecting next?

We don't know o
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by eghos12(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2019
slawomir:

We don't know o
the 7k is part of your inec money.
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by maduka87(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
I have not been paid 13k for the presidential election, ikeja lagos, zenith bank
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by maduka87(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
I have not been paid the 13k for the presidential election ikeja lagos, zenith bank
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by mimsG: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
maduka87:
I have not been paid the 13k for the presidential election ikeja lagos, zenith bank

Why not go to the inec office in that LG, or ask your former SPO to direct you to the appropriate person. You stand a better chance of getting it resolved via those channels than here
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by maduka87(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
mimsG:

Why not go to the inec office in that LG, or ask your former SPO to direct you to the appropriate person. You stand a better chance of getting it resolved via those channels than here
Ok thanks i will go to inec office tomorrow
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bro I don't think is only you because have not been paid any amount.
Buh we wrote our accounts number down after summiting the result yesterday reporting from etiosa kical government
maduka87:

Ok thanks i will go to inec office tomorrow
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by maduka87(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Bro I don't think is only you because have not been paid any amount.
Buh we wrote our accounts number down after summiting the result yesterday reporting from etiosa kical government
I will go to Ikeja tomorow
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by AAA593: 6:21am On Mar 12, 2019
I worked as a collation officer in the two elections (presidential and governorship) . Till now I have not received anything from inec not even 10 naira for pure water
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by IRIEBOY(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2019
AAA593:
I worked as a collation officer in the two elections (presidential and governorship) . Till now I have not received anything from inec not even 10 naira for pure water
here in Kaduna, we only received training and feeding allowance (8500).. that's all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It / Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree / Why Is Life So Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.