Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? (43560 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Slayar: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
EFCC and government need to check INEC ,this is broad day light corruption! we haven't been paid any of our allowance .

1 Like

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Yhemit(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
IRIEBOY:
here in Kaduna, we only received training and feeding allowance (8500).. that's all
received another today #4000 (feeding) after the collection of #8500 . waiting for my main alert. @Oyo state oke Ogun area

1 Like

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Yhemit:

received another today #4000 (feeding) after the collection of #8500 . waiting for my main alert. @Oyo state oke Ogun area
Is it for the governorship election?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by TourismMan(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2019
Eldavis:

Boki east and you?
Calabar municipal
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Yhemit(m): 12:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Dominickk:
Is it for the governorship election?
yes
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Any update about the payment of the governorship and Presidental election because in etiosa local government in lagos we haven't receive. Any money at all both the oresidenpres and governorship

1 Like

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Eldavis(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2019
TourismMan:

Calabar municipal

Oh.... Dats nicee
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2019
Hi guys any update in the payment have dey started paying for the presidential and governorship. Because I haven't receive any amount
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by maduka87(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Hi guys any update in the payment have dey started paying for the presidential and governorship. Because I haven't receive any amount
Bro not only you even me i have not been paid any one i use zenith bank, ikeja lagos
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2019
have been paid for presidential and governorship election ₦30,500 in total
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Sunshine009(f): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2019
Dominickk:

Please when did you receive this payment.. What state did you work in?.. Are you a corper?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by faksy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dominickk:

Do the alert it once ? or you collected some by hand
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by patemy: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dominickk:
I doubt if anyone have received payment for governorship election
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Temitoppe(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
goat22:

They paid every adhoc member with 1 fowl and 2 garden egg.
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by TourismMan(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
So na beg we go come big INEC now before make dem pay our hard earned money? Money wey we in spite of security threats we still went to work due to hardship in the economy? which kind wahala be this one?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bro weti. U think we can do be have not received mine also
TourismMan:
So na beg we go come big INEC now before make dem pay our hard earned money? Money wey we in spite of security threats we still went to work due to hardship in the economy? which kind wahala be this one?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by TourismMan(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
So nobody else has been paid again? Why is INEC delaying us?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by IRIEBOY(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2019
TourismMan:
So nobody else has been paid again? Why is INEC delaying us?
i tire oooo
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by napoleonbaba(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hey guys, has any ad hoc staff in Ilorin been paid?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Stevosty: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
If you still have not being paid, you'd better go to your inec office and see the EO before your money enter voice mail, because according to one EO every one has been paid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It / Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree / Why Is Life So Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.