Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Saying God Drank Tea With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Saying God Drank Tea With Him (627 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Saying God Drank Tea With Him by oluwase54: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has claimed that God has joined him in breakfast and drank tea with him.

According to the Tweet shared through RCCG official page composed;

“You don’t have to believe me, but, God has joined me in having breakfast before.
He drank tea with me.
I call Him “Daddy” because we share a very special relationship.
Prayers prayed tonight will be answered by fire.
@PastorEAAdeboye
#SwimmingInGlory3
#EAA77”

Daddy Freeze, who has been a staunch critic of payment of tithe and offerings in Adeboye’s Church took to the tweet and answered with;

Read daddy freeze reply >>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/03/04/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-pastor-adeboye-saying-god-drank-tea-with-him/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Tiwa Savage Dropped From Mavin Records? / I Would Have Risen To The Top Faster If I Was A Man-Genevieve Nnaji / 12 Renowned People With Autism That Have Inspired Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.