Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged (41832 Views)

How To Know A Virgin Girl / Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bro i swear you don't want to know

Too smelly bro
sad shocked
Kai

Chi get smelly kpekus oh shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Olajah81: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
With diz smelling toto
I no fit sex her self
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Waper2(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
How are we sure that's she is truly a virgin?
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mr Freeze gate of heaven keeper. Please kindly enlighten us. What will guarantee heaven for someone?

This is a man who doesn't believe there is God or even heaven, but he suddenly knows what will guarantee heaven.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Buffalowings3(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
If she has masturbated before, she will not enter heaven grin grin
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by emonkey(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
realmedia:
"Virginity does not guarantee heaven" Freeze says after virgin took to Twitter to reveal why she brags about her virginity

OAP Freeze has reacted after a lady took to Instagram to reveal why she boasts about her virginity.

Talking about virginity, Chinenye said:

I brag with my virginity not because it’s a standard for women before marriage, but because it’s a standard as a citizen of heaven for unmarried people.

“But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;”

??Ephesians? ?5:3? ?KJV??

Let no one deceive you that it’s just a standard for women and then you as a man decide to live in filthiness. “Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.”

??Ephesians? ?5:4? ?KJV??

“Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.”

Reacting to her post, Freeze said:

Virginity does NOT GUARANTEE HEAVEN, don’t be fooled!

Christ called friends of the world ‘adulterers’. 99% of your pastors are friends of the world despite their ‘supposed’ sexual chastity.?

via >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/virginity-does-not-guarantee-heaven.html

It is amazing that he believes There is heaven. That is an improvement. What a confused fellow.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by dochenaj: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
While it is true that virginity will not guarantee you heaven. But in our society with it's inherent moral depravity she does deserve some commendation for her chastity, while also encouraging her to make sure she have every other area of her life consolidated in order that her sacrifices not be in vain.

And our society celebrates immorality on a daily basis and like the poem "Things Fall Apart" reads "...the ceremony of innocence is drowned, the best lack conviction and the worst are filled with passionate intensity". I will love to see someone be proud of their innocence, challenge and inspire people with that. I wouldn't term that a sinful pride.

So Freeze was wrong in so many ways and his reply falls short of what a Christian "brother" should say to a "sister". And why does he always have to make everything about the pastors and tithing.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Otondo. For once I agree with Freeze. You are one of the foolish virgins.

The fact that you came online to make everyone know, while sounding superior, It doesnt make sense anymore and you have received your reward.

Analogy: Remember the Pharisees that wanted people to see them when fasting. So they look gloomy, put stuff on their faces etc. Jesus said they are hypocrites and have received their rewards.
The Praise Of Men
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Xisnin(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mariangeles:
No , he's not .
He is a christian, just that he hates pastors.
Remember that all sins are equal in Christianity, so freeze is not some kind of
devil by the biblical standard.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Crossbow(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:
She never said it will take her to heaven
She just said it’s a standard as a citizen of heaven for unmarried people.
Why is it paining him like this?
I thought he was an atheist?

He never said he was an atheist, as a matter of fact, he opened his online church some time last year. He believes in God but he isn't blind to the gimmicks played by GOs and pastors..

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by dochenaj: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Otondo. For once I agree with Freeze. You are one of the foolish virgins.

The fact that you came online to make everyone know, while sounding superior, It doesnt make sense anymore and you have received your reward.

Analogy: Remember the Pharisees that wanted people to see them when fasting. So they look gloomy, put stuff on their faces etc. Jesus said they are hypocrites and have received their rewards.
I can make a publication of my good works not for the purpose of vain glory but in order to challenge and inspire others.

With God actions are weighed. He takes note and judges us not only from our actions but also the intentions behind our actions.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Fortunex9(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
See Her Boobs
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Section7: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dis one no dey mind im business, daddy freeze ko daddy freezer ni
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Daeylar(f): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Crossbow:

He never said he was an atheist, as a matter of fact, he opened his online church some time last year. He believes in God but he isn't blind to the gimmicks played by GOs and pastors..

Oh I didn't know that.
Even more reason why he should not have come for this girl. She didn't do anything wrong.

bereto:

The virginity is one standard not all
I mean you are unmarried and you lose your virginity without remorse no heaven
If you are a virgin but still harbour un forgiveness or other sins in your heart no heaven
So instead of freeze shaming her for coming out should let her know it's not just enough but we'll done

That's all, but seems this topic pained freeze badly and he started ranting unnecessarily.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:
Freeze never claimed to be an atheist, he only speak against god of men because of how they keep scamming u guys.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Isoduwa(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Mennnnnn. She posses this slim body that represents the true beauty of a woman
Her pictures keep on popping up on naira land since morning

Hmmmmmmm
Am not loving this lady because she is a virgin
But because she is slim

My love for slim ladies knows no bound

They are clean down there without odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina
When they are on leggings menn
Their camel toe becomes to sexcy and conspicuous
But they are very deep down there. They can accommodate anything that comes in.
If you want to make them happy tell them to sit on you

I love them slim
Shout out to all the slim ladies

Enter house � this boy

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Dee60: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
No one becomes great by occupying himself or herself in tearing down other people!

True talk!

Dont be a follower of a man or woman who does not know where he o she is headed!
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Mayor88(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
The only thing wey I still dey thank God for be say prick no get virginity barrier I.e Hymen

I use am lie die....my only wonder be say how dem take dey believe me
Baddest guy ever liveth!!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
fieryy:

You're absolutely disgusting!
Einfach, er ist einfach zu einfallsreich
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Dollabiz: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
freeze should shut up with all rhe clout chasing. freeze for life
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Yoighaman(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
...but if this fine chic be virgin, she try sha...no be small thing.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by pahen1991: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Virgin weh done suck dick is that one still a virgin?
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Dinho20(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU MISS ALOT IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX AS A BACHELOR OR SPINSTER?
THINGS YOU MISS FOR NOT HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not having "sex", the answer is capital “YES”. You miss a lot and would continue missing them:
1. You miss contracting HIV
2. You miss unwanted pregnancy.
3. You miss being an unwanted ateen mother or father.
4. You miss having SexuallyTransmitted yokes and bondages.
5. You miss having an unwanted child.
6. You miss being a school dropout.
7. You miss having a broken home.
8. You miss making God and your parents sad and disappointed.
9. You miss barrenness due to abortions (if you are a lady).
10. You miss having destroyed career prospects.
11. You miss risking cervical cancer.
12. You miss getting worried because you may get pregnant after sex.
13. You miss being "used" and dumped.
14. You miss being depressed all the time.
15. You miss throwing your virginity in the mud.
16. You miss getting serious"broken heart".
17. You miss fornication
18. You miss the punishment of the grave.
19. You miss weakening your veins at the early stage.
20. You miss selling your dignity in just 5mins for a useless pleasure, and finally
21. You miss being thrown into Hell fire Have you seen that you really miss a lot by not having premarital sex? My fellow Brothers and Sisters in Faith your life is worth more than five minutes enjoyment that can destroy your life in the Present and future reserve your body not just foryour future husband or wife but for God sake It is worth missing yet Rewardable!.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by thebiggestgists(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Go and read KING JAMES BIBLE freeze
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by krushdripper(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
She's just a fingered girl, wailing for a dick to come in asap.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Rebuke: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
The comments here just reflect the mindset of an average Nigerian youth. Everything is now about sex.

Because they have lost their dignity, anyone who boast of his or hers becomes an enemy to them.

If yhu can boast of sleeping around and not shy of letting us know yhu commit fornication or adultery, why can't someone who has chosen to stay off sex till marriage boast of her choice or decision xpecially as a Christian?

The so called stupid freeze is nothing but a demented fool who has no atom of morality left in him. Shame on him n his followers. I spit on their heads.

I am proud of the lady, if yhu ain't happy about what she said, go hit yhur head on the wall or jxt hang yhur miserable life already.

So disheartening how most of yhu have lost touch wth reality. They get angry and gossip yhu the moment yhu ain't like them.

Like pigs in dirty water, they all swim in sins wit pleasure. They hate to see yhu living a clean n righteous life bcus such seems impossible to them. Lost generation!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by airmark(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rebuke:
The comments here just reflect the mindset of an average Nigerian youth. Every is now about sex.

Because they have lost their dignity, anyone who boast of his or hers becomes an enemy to them.

If yhu can boast of sleeping around and not shy of letting us know yhu commit fornication or adultery, why can't someone who has chosen to stay off sex till marriage boast of her choice or decision xpecially as a Christian?

The so called stupid freeze isn't but a demented fool who has no atom of morality left in him. Shame on him n his followers. I spit on their heads.

I am proud of the lady, if yhu ain't happy about what she said, go hit yhur head on the wall or jxt hang yhur miserable life already.

You are right.

Most men are pained for obvious reasons, they didn't hit theirs first.

Some Ladies would talk down the virginity virtue too, cos they've lost count of men that have logged in.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
fieryy:

You're absolutely disgusting!

Are u slim? grin
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Misslagbaja: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:

Atheist ke? Since when? He never said he was an Atheist.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:

Don't mind the perv. Typing nonsense from an empty head. Hiding under different monikers.

Is he not entitled to his own personal opinion ?... stop getting pained dear grin

Moreover, are u slim? grin
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Timisamd(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ziel20:
Wait. Were the men on strike? Leaving such pretty girl remain a virgin is absurd.

Freeze is correct though. Virginity or not a sinner must go to hell.
yeah he is correct but he lack reasoning skill and inability to understand statements ...
The girl said it a standard.. She doesn't said it what guarantee you to heaven.. If you defile yourself before marriage and are other sin free... Your hell is even worse because fornication is even worse...

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Livecamp09:

Is he not entitled to his own personal opinion ?... stop getting pained dear grin
Moreover, are u slim? grin
Opinion, my foot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.