Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged (41799 Views)

How To Know A Virgin Girl / Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
fieryy:

You're absolutely disgusting!
Don't mind the perv. Typing nonsense from an empty head. Hiding under different monikers.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by PapaAdanna: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Blunt truth
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by freemanbubble: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
fieryy:

You're absolutely disgusting!

See all the smelly fat assss pussyyyy are gathering here

Last last una go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by donbenie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:
She never said it will take her to heaven
She just said it’s a standard as a citizen of heaven for unmarried people.
Why is it paining him like this?
I thought he was an atheist?
And he just disproved the whole premise of her claim..

The FIVE FOOLISH VIRGINS did not enter heaven,so what is she blabbering about? angry
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

See painment Nor worry Last las you go dey alright
Empty head...
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by 2blessed01(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
realmedia:
".”
Reacting to her post, Freeze said:

Virginity does NOT GUARANTEE HEAVEN, don’t be fooled!

Christ called friends of the world ‘adulterers’. 99% of your pastors are friends of the world despite their ‘supposed’ sexual chastity.?

via >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/virginity-does-not-guarantee-heaven.html

Y Dis Man Too Dey React Self...
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by sunisonflex29(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nawa o... In other news
grin grin grin

grin

I am sorry,the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet o grin angry ; grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Malakh: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
how are you a virgin(pure/holy) when you sin? why do yall hoes wear white dress on wedding day when you are with sin? there was/is only one virgin and only one virtuous "woman" in this world, being a virgin without "labouring in pain" for your man/husband will get you cut off, this is why Paul said she shall be saved in child-bearing(pain) 1 Timothy 2:5, even the Only virtuous woman in this world was in pain for her Husband when "She" died a curse for Her Husband and for His wives on the tree with excruciating pain, yet yall think only women can bear pain in childbearing.A commandment was giving from the beginning that a woman must be in sorrow for her husband, the law is spiritual, nobody gives a damn if you a natural virgin or not, it add nothing to me maybe dudes who think her virgin is special because she hasn't fornicated but he doesnt know she has fornicated spiritually, mentally, mind-sex, liaring, coveting etc
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by freemanbubble: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:

Empty head...

That doesn't change the fact that your are a fat assss smelly pussyyyy

But like I said "last last you go dey alright"

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

That doesn't change the fact that your are a fat assss smelly pussyyyy

But like I said "last last you dey alright"

I pity your future. Keep looking for holes to dip yourself in. One day, you'll find the one that will swallow you whole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Malakh:
how are you a virgin when you sin? why do yall hoes wear white dress on wedding day when you are with sin? there was/is only one virgin and only one virtous woman in this world, being a virgin without being in pain for your man/husband will get her cut off, this is why paul said she shall be saved in child-bearing(pain)

For your mind now, you just made sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Kaybex007(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
I beg na character matter most.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by freemanbubble: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:

I pity your future. Keep looking for holes to dip yourself in. One day, you'll find the one that will swallow you whole.

Still you are a fact asss smelly pussyyyy

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by bereto(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:
I just love this comment

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by oliverano: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
realmedia:
"Virginity does not guarantee heaven" Freeze says after virgin took to Twitter to reveal why she brags about her virginity

OAP Freeze has reacted after a lady took to Instagram to reveal why she boasts about her virginity.

Talking about virginity, Chinenye said:

I brag with my virginity not because it’s a standard for women before marriage, but because it’s a standard as a citizen of heaven for unmarried people.

“But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;”

??Ephesians? ?5:3? ?KJV??

Let no one deceive you that it’s just a standard for women and then you as a man decide to live in filthiness. “Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.”

??Ephesians? ?5:4? ?KJV??

“Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.”

Reacting to her post, Freeze said:

Virginity does NOT GUARANTEE HEAVEN, don’t be fooled!

Christ called friends of the world ‘adulterers’. 99% of your pastors are friends of the world despite their ‘supposed’ sexual chastity.?

via >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/virginity-does-not-guarantee-heaven.html

She wanted to trend and that's what she got. Is she a virgin? She said so and so be it coz we really don't know!
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Neddyogu(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
So who verified the virginity? Nonsense and ingrediens. Virginity is not morality, rather lack of opportunities. Argue with EFCC
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Xisnin(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:
He is not an atheist, he is a christian just like you.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oboy see admonishment

shocked

This Daddy freeze don freeze the poor girl's little shine lipsrsealed
grin cheesy
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by bereto(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
donbenie:

The FIVE FOOLISH VIRGINS did not enter heaven,so what is she blabbering about? angry

The virginity is one standard not all
I mean you are unmarried and you lose your virginity without remorse no heaven
If you are a virgin but still harbour un forgiveness or other sins in your heart no heaven
So instead of freeze shaming her for coming out should let her know it's not just enough but we'll done

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Still you are a fact asss smelly pussyyyy
angry angry

Say the truth bro
How smelly? grin grin cheesy
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by COOL10(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:

Don't mind the hypocrite
He won't talk on serious issues like Fulani herdsmen killing people in the middle belt.
I pity him and his followers.

Why's it paining you like this? Maybe you're one of those girls claiming to be virgins for their selfish purposes undecided

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Mariangeles(f): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
donbenie:

As if you're not dying to have her...

You wish she was yours, admit it !
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by freemanbubble: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
angry angry

Say the truth bro
How smelly? grin grin cheesy

Bro i swear you don't want to know

Too smelly bro

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Mariangeles(f): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Xisnin:

He is not an atheist, he is a christian just like you.
No , he's not .
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Mariangeles(f): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:

See finishing... grin
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Virginity is a virtue but does not guarantee one to go to heaven
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by TemmyT002(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
That doesn't mean it is not a good thing.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
cool

38 and stood behind Jesus at his feet, crying. She began to wash his feet with her tears, and she dried them with her hair, kissing them many times and rubbing them with the perfume.
shocked

grin
See feet fetish shocked
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by iavGod: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
All this article for slim ladies. you deserve award.
chia

freemanbubble:
Mennnnnn. She posses this slim body that represents the true beauty of a woman
Her pictures keep on popping up on naira land since morning

Hmmmmmmm
Am not loving this lady because she is a virgin
But because she is slim

My love for slim ladies knows no bound

They are clean down there without odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina
When they are on leggings menn
Their camel toe becomes to sexcy and conspicuous
But they are very deep down there. They can accommodate anything that comes in.
If you want to make them happy tell them to sit on you

I love them slim
Shout out to all the slim ladies
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
castrol180:
But you can still use vibrator on your pùssy's clitoris and enjoy orgasm without broken hymen
grin angry
grin
Bad guy
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged by habeeb5226(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
qwantinue the lie ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.