Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (63347 Views)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by chiedozie198100: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
at least all her police ogas wey she been dey give that thing go stop now, cos army is involved. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Sultty(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
I wonder what sides they will take if police and army are fighting grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Effiongdbest: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Them must Born thief
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Lymasaba(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
I tell u
(
hisexcellency34:
Just pray Buratai won't send him to Sambisa forest
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by engrkaz(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
WHEN ARMY MARRY POLICE, THEM GO BORN NAVY
dem go born mopol...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
In Shaggy's voice 'strength of a woman'
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Yoighaman(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
This combo is baddest....las las, the woman fit f*** up, nor be police? She fit sell out the guy.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
NICE combo
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Word and opposite
Synonym and antonym
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Dollabiz: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
they both understood each.other sign languages. when.it comes to bribery , false actions ... force accusations, forceful detentions among.others. its two over four.hml
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by olureignforever: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
HallaDaTruth:

NA double wahala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by gbagyiza: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
while one is collecting 50 50 naira d other one is collecting 100 100 from motorists

Nigerians no go kill person with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by elms: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
You got it all wrong with the first one. If you've ever been in the military, you will know that soldiers don't go on their knees for a higher ranking officer.

badadvice:
There are only 3 persons that can make a soldier go down on his kneels.
1) a higher ranked officer
2) an enemy holding the soldier captive and
3) a woman!
Congrats to them. And i pray they dont give birth to prison wardens, sars, navy officers and traffic wardens. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by swaqq(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Somebody no go enjoy growing up
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:
3) a woman!
Congrats to them. And i pray they dont give birth to prison wardens, sars, navy officers and traffic wardens. Amen!
funny
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by matiandu(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:
3) a woman!
All na lie, their first pikin name na force and d second child go be obey
If them go born another 1 na, zombie go be the name.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Tifunloran: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:
Since i borrowed #400 from MTN, they keep sending me messages like recharge #400 and win 3 houses in Lekki.

They think i don't have sense abi?
Give it a try, u never can tell
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by santos012(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
next level unfolding
spits... on love
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Yesbody: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
You must be a fake soldier because I heard that soldiers don't kneel down or bow in uniform, they would rather give salute as a form of complement
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by domainsales18: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
I am happy but not happy for the union.

Reasons are:

1. Both of them are morally corrupt.

2. They are going to face lots of infidelity issues.

3. If they finally have kids, their kids are going to be wrongfully oriented, because they will all grow up in either of the Police Barracks and Military Barracks.

4. The soldier husband is gonna bash and molest the wife because that is how they are trained.

5. The police wife will always rain insults at the husband every time, because that is how they have been trained.

6. Overall, this marriage wouldn't last, because both party shall always be on the edge due to the nature of their work (temperamental).

7. Conclusively, their kids are gonna be so stubborn and have this criminal tendencies as a result of the bad blood seed sowed between their parents.

It would have been better if either of them would have married a civilian...That's my two cents.

Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Tifunloran:

Give it a try, u never can tell
Yes Madam!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by tolani4real: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
droptrend205:
Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His beautiful Girlfriend Who Is working with the Nigerian Police.

Watch Proposal video HERE

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/nigerian-soldier-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-who-is-a-police-officer/

Deadly combination
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by bizhop01: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
So all this madness na for Nigeria police station
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by hardbody: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
HallaDaTruth:

Police marry army dem go born boko haram.

Or tax collector.

I have talk my own finish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Sluvist(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:
3) a woman!
With exception to Hausas in relation to number 3, a typical Hausa man never neel down to a girl just because he wants to marry her.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by netflicks(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
NA solo be this na....my guy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Sluvist(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
domainsales18:
I am happy but not happy for the union.

Reasons are:

1. Both of them are morally corrupt.

2. They are going to face lots of infidelity issues.

3. If they finally have kids, their kids are going to be wrongfully oriented, because they will all grow up in either of the Police Barracks and Military Barracks.

4. The soldier husband is gonna bash and molest the wife because that is how they are trained.

5. The police wife will always rain insults at the husband every time, because that is how they have been trained.

6. Overall, this marriage wouldn't last, because both party shall always be on the edge due to the nature of their work (temperamental).

7. Conclusively, their kids are gonna be so stubborn and have this criminal tendencies as a result of the bad blood seed sowed between their parents.

It would have been better if either of them would have married a civilian...That's my two cents.

Cheers!
That means you didn't understand the ways of both the police and the army, the marriage must be full of respect but high level of infidelity, the children will become obedient but criminals because they grow in the barracks.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by saraki2019(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Are you in Canada?
Why won't you go to Canada yourself
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:
3) a woman!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by adedolapoololade(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wishing Them All Best
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:
Since i borrowed #400 from MTN, they keep sending me messages like recharge #400 and win 3 houses in Lekki.

They think i don't have sense abi?
wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.