Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Understanding God as The Creator of Science. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding God as The Creator of Science. (588 Views)

Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? / How To Secure The Help Of God As A Christian / How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2019
The word science occurs twice in the Bible....

It appears here.....the king of Babylon wanted people who can serve in his palace.... He wanted them to meet the following criteria.... Take look.

" Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom,

and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's

palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans."
(Daniel 1: 4)

King Nebuchadnezzar needed people of such abilities stated... Daniel and his friends, WHO WERE jews, were selected because they met the requirements.

Daniel and his friends worshiped Yahweh with the whole of their soul, spirit and body.

Yet they understand science. God gave them the ability to understand science..... That takes me to the next important thing...

What is science? I will define science and mention the second verse that mentioned science in the Bible.

Science is a set of physical rules that God put in place to govern the physical world.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2019
By the grace of God, I am a scientist myself and I understand Science to a level having studied Engineering to a Master's degree level.

The basic laws of science are that of matter, particles and atoms.

Out of these basic laws we have the principles of weight, light , heat and sound.

Other aspects of science can be obtained from these guys above.

Why would the almighty put some physical laws in place?

He puts them in place so that he won't have to be creating everyday.

I give you an example...
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Rotation and revolutions of the earth brings about day and night and seasons. God doesn't need to create the seasons each time we need them.

He puts a system in place that makes sure that things go in cycles..... In an order.

Heat, evaporation, condensation and rain all happen in cycles using some basic principles.

Air vibrations causes sound.... If there is no air, there is no sound... Iight travels in s straight line and that's why we have eclipse and shadows....

Because of the principles of light we can have a mirror... If the principle of light is altered, your mirror becomes useless.

If the principle of air is altered, the following becomes useless...

1. Air conditioning and electric fans.

2. Refrigerator

3. Human lungs.

4. All thermal power plants (plants that uses heat, fuel etc to generate power) This includes all automobile, aircraft, generators, turbines, AND ALL WEAPONS OF WAR.

5. All sound systems

6. The human ear.

7. Telephones and mobile communication

....the list is endless.

A change to the law governing the "makeup " of air will render all those things useless.

It is unfortunate, how many people look at inventions and conclude that Science is greater than God.

If God gave Daniel and his friends the understanding of science, even though they were his Ardent followers,

He simply wanted man to harness the principles he had put in place for the betterment of man's life. ....

Science has not been able to answer some questions in health, discoveries and space exploration because the principles have not been discovered....

Science will not be able to answer all the questions of man and will not be able to solve all the problems of man.

One of such problems is Death.

Some problems appear in the physical but are caused by the spiritual. Such problems CANNOT BE SOLVED BY PHYSICAL MEANS.

Man will only do what God has given him to do.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2019
When engineers create an engine or a system, they follow God's principles of creation.....

Things simply go in cycles to ensure continuity, at least, to an extent.

The refrigerator, air conditioners and automobile engines use cycles to ensure continuity of their operations....

We study Rankine cycle, Carnot cycle, atto cycle etc.

What we simply do is work bases on some basic principles to ensure that we don't go to our system to input things FREQUENTLY.

Even the human body works based on some cycle..eating... Digestion... Metabolism... Energy... And waste products.

In engines we have fuel and air.... Then combustion... Then energy.... Then motion.... Then exhaust gases or wastes... It is a copy from God's principles.

Many people are swayed by science and conclude that there is no God because science can explain most of the physical phenomena (evaporation, planets, the sun etc.) satisfactorily.

They forget that those phenomena uses laws that anyone who has a keen eye can discover.

God put them in place. He is not hiding it from man and that's why he gave Daniel and his friends the understanding of science.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2019
Paul warned Timothy about the opposition of science to. Kingdom principles.

This is the second appearance of the word science in the Bible.

Take a look...

" O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"
(1 Timothy 6: 20)

Paul warned Timothy about the claims of science that disproved the existence of God in those days.

He warned him to keep his faith in Jesus as the Savior sent by God....

This warning is extended to us today.

Do not deny your faith because of the claims of science.

God is the creator of Science.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2019
When I see scientific inventions, I give glory to God.

Science is limited in its application. I have heard of a case where someone was in the hospital and was collecting blood ....

The more they give blood to the guy, the more the blood dried. There was no know cause of his condition.

Some occurrences cannot be explained by science...If a physical occurrence is due to a spiritual involvement,

Science cannot search it.

Best hospitals and best surgeon will result to the death of the sick if the spiritual has declared it so.

God who set the rules that govern the physical world is also responsible for the rules that govern the spiritual world.

Rules that govern interactions between the physical and spiritual realm are also set by God...

For instance.... Angels do not inhabit man....they are not allowed to control man....

Demons have this chance if that person has gone out of God's protection or rules....

There is a very strong urge for demons to inhabit a body.... Angels do not have that urge as they are complete by themselves.

Access to highly classified spiritual information requires a high level of spiritual clearance...

We don't know some secrets because if we do and we divulge them, there will be serious disorder in the physical world....

Imagine a wife of a general overseer being a chronic witch who has killed members..... If that information is released in the open,.....

God rules in all. He sets the rules for both the spirits and the flesh.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
The power of God created science....

God is the greatest of all.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2019
Any alterations to the physical laws that govern the earth will collapse everything we have built all in the name of inventions...

All industries will simply crash.

Give God the glory.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
God is great and his strength cannot be searched
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2019
The properties of water, light, waves and sound makes it easier to live on planet earth.

If these properties are changed, everything else changes.

For instance, water is a bad conductor of heat and it has high specific heat ....if the opposite is the case,

Then water bodies will be hotter in minutes.... Aquatic life and relaxation will suffer

God put these laws in place by himself.

He is indeed a great God.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:12am On Mar 08, 2019
God is the creator of the heavens and the earth.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by LordReed(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Is it the same god that doesn't know insects have 6 legs? That olodo god?
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:
Is it the same god that doesn't know insects have 6 legs? That olodo god?

Apostle Paul mentioned the period of FALLING AWAY... He said this period will user in the Antichrist and then the coming of Jesus...

Falling away means apostacia in Greek which means apostasy in English....

You are not the only one that have fallen away... Some Methodist priests held a conference where many of them denied the person of Jesus and his relationship with the father.

Paul mentioned the spirit of Antichrist....this spirit is not the Antichrist himself....

This spirit denies Jesus as the Messiah and denies the sonship of Jesus works. This spirit works expressly in you.

If God doesn't draw you himself then, YOU ARE LOST FOREVER.

I cannot argue with you at this point... You deserve my pity and prayer.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by LordReed(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Apostle Paul mentioned the period of FALLING AWAY... He said this period will user in the Antichrist and then the coming of Jesus...

Falling away means apostacia in Greek which means apostasy in English....

You are not the only one that have fallen away... Some Methodist priests held a conference where many of them denied the person of Jesus and his relationship with the father.

Paul mentioned the spirit of Antichrist....this spirit is not the Antichrist himself....

This spirit denies Jesus as the Messiah and denies the sonship of Jesus works. This spirit works expressly in you.

If God doesn't draw you himself then, YOU ARE LOST FOREVER.

I cannot argue with you at this point... You deserve my pity and prayer.

You are talking about how your olodo god started science, why don't we stick with that and save your pity and prayers cos I sure don't need them.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:

You are talking about how your olodo god started science, why don't we stick with that and save your pity and prayers cos I sure don't need them.

I rebuke the lying spirit of Antichrist in you in Jesus name.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I rebuke the lying spirit of Antichrist in you in Jesus name.

Sharrap there you punk arse! I rebuke the dumbness in you, following an olodo god that doesn't know insects have 6 legs.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:

Sharrap there you punk arse! I rebuke the dumbness in you, following an olodo god that doesn't know insects have 6 legs.

You have been deceived by the demons in you.

They make you think that you are limitless, and you are endowed with enormous power of your mind....

They have sold deception to you and you have bought it and made it your stronghold.

That deception of freedom and enormous capabilities have kept the demons in you undisturbed and unchallenged.

They will continue to drive you until the very end... and when you finally get to the point of no return in eternity,

You will realise all the deceptions you have used as strongholds are nothing...

As a spirit, you will immediately come to the knowledge and awe of the almighty himself.

It is left to you to either rest on deception or accept the lordship of God.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by LordReed(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You have been deceived by the demons in you.

They make you think that you are limitless, and you are endowed with enormous power of your mind....

They have sold deception to you and you have bought it and made it your stronghold.

That deception of freedom and enormous capabilities have kept the demons in you undisturbed and unchallenged.

They will continue to drive you until the very end... and when you finally get to the point of no return in eternity,

You will realise all the deceptions you have used as strongholds are nothing...

As a spirit, you will immediately come to the knowledge and awe of the almighty himself.

It is left to you to either rest on deception or accept the lordship of God.

And you've been deceived by fairytales which are so obviously bunkum. An olodo god that doesn't know insects have 6 legs is the one you say created science. You have to be a special sort of stupid not to pause and think about it.

The only way you know what this so called god has to say is what other men have told you meanwhile the god is no where to be found to answer for itself. You are in the biggest 419 of human history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:

And you've been deceived by fairytales which are so obviously bunkum. An olodo god that does know insects have 6 legs is the one you say created science. You have to be a special sort of stupid not to pause and think about it.

The only way you know what this so called god has to say is what other men have told you meanwhile the god is no where to be found to answer for itself. You are in the biggest 419 of human history.

I have searched for and seen God on a personal level.

You?

You couldn't get through to him and consequently fell away through some doctrines of the devil on the internet...

Worst still, you have not tried to retrace your steps,
rather, you decided to trade your soul for the delusion you "discovered on the internet "

You have made this delusion your stronghold and it will remain your stronghold until you decide to yield to Jesus.

Unfortunately for you, it is your decision and you will be held accountable before the judge sooner or later.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I have searched for and seen God on a personal level.

You?

You couldn't get through to him and consequently fell away through some doctrines of the devil on the internet...

Worst still, you have not tried to retrace your steps,
rather, you decided to trade your soul for the delusion you "discovered on the internet "

You have made this delusion your stronghold and it will remain your stronghold until you decide to yield to Jesus.

Unfortunately for you, it is your decision and you will be held accountable before the judge sooner or later.

LoL! This is why I decided I won't make a new account so that dumbasses like you can see that I was a "true believer" in the past and on the contrary it is not the internet the made me change my mind but the bible itself. Your olodo god and bible doesn't know insects have 6 legs should be start for you to consider that this thing is not written by any sort of supernatural anything. Unsophisticated people who were limited in their knowledge wrote it and attributed it to a god because they wanted their own policies to supercede that of others.

I no longer will keep myself under the god delusion while you keep believing fairytales from ancient times.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! This is why I dedided I won't make a new account so that dumbasses like you can see that I was a "true believer" in the past and on the contrary it is not the internet the made me change my mind but the bible itself. Your olodo god and bible doesn't know insects have 6 legs should be start for you to consider that this thing is not written by any sort of supernatural anything. Unsophisticated people who were limited in therir knowledge wrote it and attributed it to a god because they wanted their own policies to supercede that of others.

I no longer will keep myself under the god delusion while you keep believe fairytales from ancient times.

Repent and be converted.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by LordReed(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Repent and be converted.

Stop believing in olodo god.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:14am On Mar 09, 2019
LordReed:

Stop believing in olodo god.

You wish.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2019
Physical laws can and will be suspended someday... However,

God will remain from eternity to eternity.

If air ceased to exist, majority of what we call science will cease to function.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:52am On Mar 24, 2019
God is the author of all knowledge.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Lukuluku69(m): 7:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Originakalokalo:
The word science occurs twice in the Bible....

It appears here.....the king of Babylon wanted people who can serve in his palace.... He wanted them to meet the following criteria.... Take look.

" Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom,

and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's

palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans."
(Daniel 1: 4)

King Nebuchadnezzar needed people of such abilities stated... Daniel and his friends, WHO WERE jews, were selected because they met the requirements.

Daniel and his friends worshiped Yahweh with the whole of their soul, spirit and body.

Yet they understand science. God gave them the ability to understand science..... That takes me to the next important thing...

What is science? I will define science and mention the second verse that mentioned science in the Bible.

Science is a set of physical rules that God put in place to govern the physical world.

Oga JEW Worshipper! You and these Reprobates Silver, don't you ever get tired of them?
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Lukuluku69(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2019
Originakalokalo:

God is the author of all knowledge.

True. And did He chose the JEWS for ALL of these Knowledges? No! Exactly as He did not chose them for Spiritual Knowledge.
Re: Understanding God as The Creator of Science. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Oga JEW Worshipper! You and these Reprobates Silver, don't you ever get tired of them?

grin

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Are You At Home Just! / Lifecreation Api: Programming Human Species & HomoSapiens Kill Switch- End Time / Tani Jesu Nse - Akobi Ninu Awon Ti O Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.