Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,812 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (46287 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:

So which is better. Attempted rapist and actual murderer?
none. But no one will kill you if you do not break into their home and attempt to rape.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
ubee:

What's the basis of this your statement? It's a totally empty statement in my opinion. This type of crime of brutally hacking someone to death - is it what we don't see a hundred fold in Naija?

people are being hacked to death all over the nation, year in year out, people are being doused with fuel and set on fire alive, people are being clubbed and stoned to death by sticks and rocks, women are being ravaged to death all through the nation, armed robbers divert vehicles on the high way in Niger delta and the North especially, kidnap the occupants, and hold them to be released for a ransom, ritual murders, ethnic and religious bloody killings, unconscionable looting of the nations wealth by politicians, Boko Haram invading villages and towns, hacking hundreds of people to death, kidnapping a multitude of women and turning them to sex slaves.

The most gory and unconscionable crimes happen in your own backyard and you are here spitting in disgust for a crime in a country where they are not even half as crazy as we are here in Naija.

Ol boy you are a MUMU!!!
Bottom line is that shit happens everywhere
Why run to another country when you know it's not a guarantee against heinous crimes

YOU ARE TOO MYOPIC TO COMPREHEND MY FIRST COMMENT
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ironi:

As if worse things don’t happen in Nigeria , let us hear things jor !
Bottom line is that running away from NAIJA ISNT A GUARANTEE AGAINST HEINOUS CRIMES
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by SVC6000: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oshoo Free.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by bizhop01: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
The man sef is arsenal fan
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by akaahs(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
And he is a fellow fan ooo. RIP
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by stagger: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
adekalumichael:
A supposed rape case now turned homicide.
In the court of law, you won't be exonerated for killing a supposed criminal.

Justifiable homicide.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by jrusky(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pls They should not arrest that man and if they have arrested him he should be release no man can stand watching his wife being rape by a rapist I rmean no man can stand

The dead body of that bitch monster rapist should be arrest after arresting the dead body they should take the useless dead body to court declare it guilty and raw acid should be pour on the useless body to rot in hell.

I hate rapist same way i hate terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by RevenGeMission: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
it feels good to take a life under duress / adrenaline

how so ? because if you sit back and imagine what could have happened , you morally defended your basic human right

B and E

possession

intent

assault with dangerous weapon

if rapist saw husband first , he'd hack him to death

candlewax:

I'm not looking at it from the "law" perspective, I'm talking about morality. I don't know how I'd feel taking a life, self defence or not especially when I can subdue the person, for Christ's sake. The husband could have stopped after the first strike cause I can imagine him striking the man repeatedly that led to his death

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
I go even kill him ghost join

Stupid man!
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
I go even kill him ghost join

Randy clown !

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by NumbEmotions(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
MediaNGN:
A man hacked to death a suspected rapist who allegedly tried to rape his pregnant wife.

The husband of the pregnant woman hacked the man with a machete when he entered their residence armed with a panga ( a machete-like tool) and attempted to rape his wife who is 5 months pregnant.

The husband was in one of the bedrooms and rushed to his wife’s aid when he heard her screaming for help on Monday, March 4. When he found the suspect attempting to rape his wife, he grabbed the suspect’s machete and repeatedly hacked him with it.

The suspect stumbled out of the home, bleeding heavily and collapsed outside the residence at Magwaveni – Tongaat in Kwazulu Natal, South Africa.

When the Reaction Unit South Africa arrived at the residence after receiving a call from a member of public reporting the incident, they found the suspect lying outside the home bleeding excessively from injuries to his head and arms.

Paramedics from the Provincial Ambulance Service were called to the scene and upon arrival found that the suspect had died from his injuries.

The victim’s husband has been arrested while police investigate further.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/husband-hacks-to-death-man-who-tried-to.html

Konji don harvest dis one soul
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by ubee(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oregbe17:

Bottom line is that shit happens everywhere
Why run to another country when you know it's not a guarantee against heinous crimes

YOU ARE TOO MYOPIC TO COMPREHEND MY FIRST COMMENT
One of the most pitiable display of primitive unintelligence is when an ignoramus innocently thinks he/she is intelligent.

Look at your statement above - you said, and I quote- "Bottom line is that shit happens everywhere" -------- Ohhhh, so you know shit happens everywhere, so why did you make a derogatory statement about S.A country because of a brutal murder when such stuff happens a hundred fold in your country?

you said, and I quote - "Why run to another country when you know it's not a guarantee against heinous crimes" --------- Who is running to another country here? You or someone you know? The man hacked to death was it reported he ran to SA from some other country? Are you confused? Where in the article was it indicated that any of the parties in the story is a foreigner/immigrant?

What is there not to understand in your first comment? It's totally clear and comprehensible. You are ignorant. Humble yourself and seek knowledge.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
He died wearing an ARSENAL Jersey. Unai Emery hasn't even fvcked you guys up enough now a rapist joins too smiley

Does anyone still wish to be a Gunner now?
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by BlueAir: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
pdf90:

What is this one saying ?
you dont need me to explain, belive me. It's better u take the husband's step when u finally have the chance,. Then, u will understand what I said better undecided
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by delishpot: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
That man trouser no be like who dey prepare to rape na! This should be investigated.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by akiOYIBO: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
adekalumichael:
A supposed rape case now turned homicide.
In the court of law, you won't be exonerated for killing a supposed criminal.
But he was armed. Could av hacked the man or wife dead. Self defence is lawful
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Racoon:
shocked Chai! Some men are really possessed.Imagine what this idiot was attempting?

And d guy na arsenal fan
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by AceRoyal: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:
is there any evidence to justify this murder? Why kill him if you could subdue him AMD hand him over to the authority?

He could have just immobile him with the machete and not necessarily murder him in cold blood
I would have done same and more!
Trying to rape my PREGNANT WIFE..... I'll behead him or chop off his limbs one after the other!
When it comes to my family.... I'll kill anyone that tries to hurt them and darm the consequences! angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by BABANGBALI: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
He killed a man over what only him cannot eat finish. Very stingy man.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
AceRoyal:

I would have done same and more!
Trying to rape my pregnant WIFE..... I'll behead him or chop off his limbs of after the other!
When it comes to my family.... I'll kill anyone that tries to hurt them and darm the consequences! angry

Maybe you are used to killing people before now
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Sluvist(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
I doubt this story, period
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by AceRoyal: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:

Maybe you are used to killing people before now
Like I said earlier, I would do exactly what the man did and even more if need be, as long as he's an armed intruder and even went as far as trying to rape my pregnant wife!
I'll personally make sure he doesn't survive so that he can get adequate and proper judgment before God, because I don't trust our slow judicial process here.

Call me anything you want but I've told you exactly what I'll do and how I'll react!

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by emyrald91(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
MediaNGN:
A man hacked to death a suspected rapist who allegedly tried to rape his pregnant wife.

The husband of the pregnant woman hacked the man with a machete when he entered their residence armed with a panga ( a machete-like tool) and attempted to rape his wife who is 5 months pregnant.

The husband was in one of the bedrooms and rushed to his wife’s aid when he heard her screaming for help on Monday, March 4. When he found the suspect attempting to rape his wife, he grabbed the suspect’s machete and repeatedly hacked him with it.

The suspect stumbled out of the home, bleeding heavily and collapsed outside the residence at Magwaveni – Tongaat in Kwazulu Natal, South Africa.

When the Reaction Unit South Africa arrived at the residence after receiving a call from a member of public reporting the incident, they found the suspect lying outside the home bleeding excessively from injuries to his head and arms.

Paramedics from the Provincial Ambulance Service were called to the scene and upon arrival found that the suspect had died from his injuries.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/husband-hacks-to-death-man-who-tried-to.html

this man can't be a better husband. Try such shit with my wife while I can still do something, I will cut you into peices.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by AceRoyal: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:

I'm not looking at it from the "law" perspective, I'm talking about morality. I don't know how I'd feel taking a life, self defence or not especially when I can subdue the person, for Christ's sake. The husband could have stopped after the first strike cause I can imagine him striking the man repeatedly that led to his death
May you never experience blood rage or be in a situation where you have to fight for your life or those of your loved once. Then you'll understand that when push turns to fight, there's no morality only pure killer instinct.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Kdon2: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sugarplum777:
That serve him right, his manhood should be used for Pepper soup tongue

Human pepper soup is sweet

Cannibal spotted
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by MrBONE2(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
MediaNGN:

Seems the BoneBeing did it with Guwara Guwara to save his wife grin
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by MrBONE2(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
finalboss:
Well served
Yeah with Guwara Guwara grin
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Teejay13(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
He actually deserved what e got.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by labani06(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
BiGVEEN58:
What kind of cutlass is that? grin
S AFRICA new version of samurai sword
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
meobizy:
R.I.P. Sumphiso.
At the rate he was going I knew he’ll die in coochie one day.
I thought it will turn different but the circumstance was no different from what I imagined.

Do you know the deceased?
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Guruindahouse(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Make I lay my Hausa mat here. Its imperative to be careful in life so that our emotions will not put us in trouble. So sad that this is a murder case. What is the fate of the unborn child? What's the fate of his wife? Is she not gonna give another man a chance if this guy is sentenced to several years imprisonment or even killed?
MediaNGN:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MOCPED Students Feed A Thief Before Flogging Him Thoroughly / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! / Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.