Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (46286 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

Do you know the deceased?
No.
Do you?
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by onward4life(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oregbe17:
Irrespective of whatever happens in Nigeria, SOUTH AFRICA IS A NO NO OPTION FOR ME

SPITS
All I can say is dat
Nobody hates sout Africa mo than me on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Guruindahouse(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Its so unfortunate that judiciary will not look at the scenario in that way. This is a murder case!
jrusky:
Pls They should not arrest that man and if they have arrested him he should be release no man can stand watching his wife being rape by a rapist I rmean no man can stand

The dead body of that bitch monster rapist should be arrest after arresting the dead body they should take the useless dead body to court declare it guilty and raw acid should be pour on the useless body to rot in hell.

I hate rapist same way i hate terrorist.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by prinnzsky(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Arsenal fans a won rapists
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
MediaNGN:
A man hacked to death a suspected rapist who allegedly tried to rape his pregnant wife.

The husband of the pregnant woman hacked the man with a machete when he entered their residence armed with a panga ( a machete-like tool) and attempted to rape his wife who is 5 months pregnant.

The husband was in one of the bedrooms and rushed to his wife’s aid when he heard her screaming for help on Monday, March 4. When he found the suspect attempting to rape his wife, he grabbed the suspect’s machete and repeatedly hacked him with it.

The suspect stumbled out of the home, bleeding heavily and collapsed outside the residence at Magwaveni – Tongaat in Kwazulu Natal, South Africa.

When the Reaction Unit South Africa arrived at the residence after receiving a call from a member of public reporting the incident, they found the suspect lying outside the home bleeding excessively from injuries to his head and arms.

Paramedics from the Provincial Ambulance Service were called to the scene and upon arrival found that the suspect had died from his injuries.

The victim’s husband has been arrested while police investigate further.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/husband-hacks-to-death-man-who-tried-to.html

SOUTH AFRICA HAS THE HIGHEST RATE OF RAPE CASES IN THE WORLD.

India is another country that is having a rising case of rape as tourist are constantly being raped in remote location in India.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by bejeria101(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thou shalt not rape!
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Ayobami7(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
好的
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
Arsenal fan lol
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
ubee:

One of the most pitiable display of primitive unintelligence is when an ignoramus innocently thinks he/she is intelligent.

Look at your statement above - you said, and I quote- "Bottom line is that shit happens everywhere" -------- Ohhhh, so you know shit happens everywhere, so why did you make a derogatory statement about S.A country because of a brutal murder when such stuff happens a hundred fold in your country?

you said, and I quote - "Why run to another country when you know it's not a guarantee against heinous crimes" --------- Who is running to another country here? You or someone you know? The man hacked to death was it reported he ran to SA from some other country? Are you confused? Where in the article was it indicated that any of the parties in the story is a foreigner/immigrant?

What is there not to understand in your first comment? It's totally clear and comprehensible. You are ignorant. Humble yourself and seek knowledge.
Seek knowledge Not from a arrogant person like you obviously; apparently you're so pained by the statement.

Let the lamentations continue
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by dochenaj: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:
is there any evidence to justify this murder? Why kill him if you could subdue him AMD hand him over to the authority?

He could have just immobile him with the machete and not necessarily murder him in cold blood
If we believe this narrative then I would say, it would be hard to prove that the husband could overpower a man who came with a machete to rape his wife.

But an autopsy on the cuts and how many cuts he gave him could throw more like into the killing. But I am certain the DA cannot charge the man with murder, the defendants counsel will tear that to pieces.

So I don't subscribe to your "cold blood murder" assertion. At the very best it will be a manslaughter not murder.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:
is there any evidence to justify this murder? Why kill him if you could subdue him AMD hand him over to the authority?

He could have just immobile him with the machete and not necessarily murder him in cold blood
nonsense ... It is shot at sight. D husband did a wonderful job

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
He bargained for it.

Of all women in the world a pregnant woman is where your urge is

Why not get one and pregnant her and enjoy it while she carry the pregnancy for you
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by tyup(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:

The end product of Anger at first instance. ....dont blame him
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
meobizy:
No. Do you?
From your writing, it seemed like you knew the deceased on a first name basis.
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by dazzlingd(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
Good riddance to bad rubbish, i hate rapist more than any other thing.
Disgusting filthy animals

I hate rapists with a hatred I can't explain
Re: Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) by meobizy(f): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

From your writing, it seemed like you knew the deceased on a first name basis.
Nope.
I didn’t.
I’m fully based in Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MOCPED Students Feed A Thief Before Flogging Him Thoroughly / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! / Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.