Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings (5168 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by emerged01(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pussy don reorganize your brain.
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by galadima77(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
OP is this your first heartbreak in life? Wats the whining and no eating crap all about? please pull yourself together and get ready for another heartbreak till you stop trusting people, yeye!
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by Chileads(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Too many too too too.. Man, your problem is TOTO grin
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by Abcruz(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wapizy:
I met these lady last year November on a social media site(spicey.com.ng).shes a single mother two years older than me..everything started well,she started coming weekend too me but meanwhile I had a girlfriend who's in school in kogi and am in Lagos we started issues communicating and I didnt trust her coz of distance that was why I was looking for another relationship close by that will make me happy.
Temitope also told me she accepted too me coz her recent relationship then before I called her was having issues due too that they were asked too go pray about the relationship too get married bt was confirmed that they shouldn't get married so when I came along she used that as an opportunity too move on....i was given an accommodation at my work were Temitope(single mother) do come see....so I don't really hv a place of my own but she has a place at sagamu...now I had an issue with my job and left January these year and got a better offer at my new place of work now....but the problem was that there was no place too stay for the job if not I would be spending more from my parents house....so she decided too let me come stay with her,from her place too opic after Berger was close and more cheaper for me....middle of January I started staying with her I took all the responsibility....she even started given me money for transportation when got broke...she a teacher receive very low but her principal do give her money too keep and also she collects money for the school in different ways so she keeps money with her so it's out of these money she do give me if I need money....later I begin too notice she was chatting with that guy she met on FB....wen I asked she said the guy has been begging for her too come back...later on also she stopped making love too me giving excuses that it's not good too be making love everyday...most wen I come from work and hv urge she would deny me and sometimes I beg for it seriously....all these happened one month and half now hv paid all the money she borrowed me including the one she added....have been telling her that I will leave...she stopped if giving me sex and that made me started thinking otherwise she started behaving strange but she is a good and caring lady now hv moved my things out on Saturday..but I regretted coz she didnt ask me too go...now hv begged her seriously but she said I should let her...my instincts pushed me out of that house...am so broken down...the watch I bought for her I collected it before leaving...i just regret all my actions Cox no matter what she has really been of help too me but I feel deep down that she doesn't want me....i don't know if am right or wrong but in pains I cried on the phone talking too her but she's not even replying all my Whatsapp messages....had deleted all her numbers so I won't be able too call and she hasn't called in two days now I feel so bleeped...i don't how too get out of these emotions..hv not eaten in three days now just too forget about the experiences but still my heart longs for her....someone should help me...i have crying like a baby...

My son, give me your heart and let your eyes find delight in my ways,--proverbs 23:26

For cursed is the man who trusts in mere human and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the LORD.--Jeremiah 17:5

Yet you have not listened to Me," declares the LORD, "in order that you might provoke Me to anger with the work of your hands to your own harm.--Jeremiah 25:7

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the LORD from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by clive2u(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2019
its to not too cry cry tata
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 06, 2019
Why would you be having sex everyday, don't you have anything else to think of? As a young man your number one priority should be how to become more successful. Your staying in her place for the time being, accord the relationship and privilege some respect not turn her into a fvck thing. Then when she declined you exploded in annoyance.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by kingofthemall: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2019
Wapizy:
I met these lady last year November on a social media site(spicey.com.ng).shes a single mother two years older than me..everything started well,she started coming weekend too me but meanwhile I had a girlfriend who's in school in kogi and am in Lagos we started issues communicating and I didnt trust her coz of distance that was why I was looking for another relationship close by that will make me happy.
Temitope also told me she accepted too me coz her recent relationship then before I called her was having issues due too that they were asked too go pray about the relationship too get married bt was confirmed that they shouldn't get married so when I came along she used that as an opportunity too move on....i was given an accommodation at my work were Temitope(single mother) do come see....so I don't really hv a place of my own but she has a place at sagamu...now I had an issue with my job and left January these year and got a better offer at my new place of work now....but the problem was that there was no place too stay for the job if not I would be spending more from my parents house....so she decided too let me come stay with her,from her place too opic after Berger was close and more cheaper for me....middle of January I started staying with her I took all the responsibility....she even started given me money for transportation when got broke...she a teacher receive very low but her principal do give her money too keep and also she collects money for the school in different ways so she keeps money with her so it's out of these money she do give me if I need money....later I begin too notice she was chatting with that guy she met on FB....wen I asked she said the guy has been begging for her too come back...later on also she stopped making love too me giving excuses that it's not good too be making love everyday...most wen I come from work and hv urge she would deny me and sometimes I beg for it seriously....all these happened one month and half now hv paid all the money she borrowed me including the one she added....have been telling her that I will leave...she stopped if giving me sex and that made me started thinking otherwise she started behaving strange but she is a good and caring lady now hv moved my things out on Saturday..but I regretted coz she didnt ask me too go...now hv begged her seriously but she said I should let her...my instincts pushed me out of that house...am so broken down...the watch I bought for her I collected it before leaving...i just regret all my actions Cox no matter what she has really been of help too me but I feel deep down that she doesn't want me....i don't know if am right or wrong but in pains I cried on the phone talking too her but she's not even replying all my Whatsapp messages....had deleted all her numbers so I won't be able too call and she hasn't called in two days now I feel so bleeped...i don't how too get out of these emotions..hv not eaten in three days now just too forget about the experiences but still my heart longs for her....someone should help me...i have crying like a baby...

By the way, this spicey dating site doesn't even exist
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2019
kingofthemall:

By the way, this spicey dating site doesn't even exist

hmm u done shapperly go hustle the site cheesy
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by kingofthemall: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2019
dairykidd:

hmm u done shapperly go hustle the site cheesy
grin grin grin I didn't see it o online
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
kingofthemall:

grin grin grin I didn't see it o online
spices.com.ng
#500 monthly fee
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by Diamond23(f): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wapizy:
Chaii, see wot LOVE is causing..... making a fully grown man to be crying like a baby. Indeed LOVE is WICKED cry
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by ImaIma1(f): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
But your relationship was not even defined. It was just a relationship of convenience and friends with benefits. So why are you pained?

You guys were together because of accommodation. Shift your attention to your job, focus on learning punctuation and move on. It doesn't even sound like a healthy relationship.
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by IyaTola: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2020
Wapizy:

I needed some bitter truth
click on the telegram link on my signature. I have issues with nairaland pm
Re: I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings by Wapizy(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2020
IyaTola:
click on the telegram link on my signature. I have issues with nairaland pm
Call me 0 8 0 2 6 0 6 5 2 1 0......umukoroamos444@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story / My Monday Crush Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.