Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story (5150 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 22o62021: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
It was already 10pm and I was fast asleep when I heard someone knock on my door. I asked who was that and the voice came back as that of the vigilante commander in our area. I opened my door and he asked me to wear my clothes that there is a case going on this night and they want me to testify.

He is a fellow colleague at work, so I asked him to brief me. Now this is where I will tell men to be careful when dealing with women.
There is this girl that has been begging me to marry her , She is the reason for my moniker because she was the one that gave me STD and still claimed that I got her pregnant . Ever since she gave me infections, I have been distancing myself from her. Some days she will come to our shop to plead with me to take her to my mother. Her reason being that since I’m an only child that I need a wife now and she is ready to support me with money.

Today she came as usual to tell me that she is on her ovulation and she wants me to impregnate her because according to her, she had miscarriage from the first one she claimed that I was responsible for it.

I told her that what killed mungo park was a second journey and it can never kill me.

To be continued..

Next is on how she nearly sent me to an early grave this night

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by daddytime(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lol

Make I collect my snuff I dey come...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by sweetonugbu: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Following
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by ojun50(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Oya come complete the remain stores
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by younglleo: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pass am make i collect glory too
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
��� interesting, you suppose dey your grave naa, u dey type from grave�??
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by habsydiamond(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
The only thing i see there is Na second journey killed Mungo Park... Could this be true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 22o62021: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Continued…

Because she couldn’t get a yes from me to know if I have accepted her marriage proposal, she got angry and left. About an hour later, she came back crying bitterly that her hand bag has been snatched and her phone at ATM card is inside the bag. I was not at the shop when she came.
My phone rang and it was from my colleague at the shop. I could hear them shouting on the phone that it has happened oo , that I should run back to the shop. I hurriedly got back and they told me that she came back crying that her bag has been snatched. She told them that she was going to UBA bank to block her card. I traced her close to the bank , she has blocked her card. But I was still in doubt because there is no way someone will have the mind to snatch a hand bag close to vigilante headquarters and there are more than 15 policemen close to the place. I pitied her and she left with her sister.

It was at night that I was called to come to a guest house near my place to confirm something. I went there and saw the girl with some vigilantes holding a man down. The girl has accused the man of being the person that took her phone. The story was that the man came to our shop to fix something, I was sitting with this girl but I did not know that both of them were already communicating through the eyes. The man left and the girl left few minutes later. They ended up in a hotel, after everything that went out with them. She left her phone and entered inside the bathroom , the man took her phone and left. It was her first time of seeing the man.

Around 9 pm she was going home when she saw the man very far away from where the thing happened, she raised alarm and the man was nabbed. But the man claimed it is a wrong identity that he was nowhere near the said location that yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by MufasaLion: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2021
This is getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 22o62021: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2021
That was when they called me to come and testify on what I don’t know how they started. I simply told them that I have no idea if the man came to the shop or not because we were more than 7 engineers present there. And so many customers, so I can’t identify him. The girl still insisted that she is not a baby that she know whom she went to a hotel with.

I reminded her that she told me her bag was snatched along the road not in a hotel. She closed my mouth that I should not tell anybody there was she told me. She asked me for 2k to pay the cab man that will take her home.
I left them and went home,before I left the case hasn’t been settled rather vigilantes seized the man phone so that today they will bring him to the shop. To know if anyone will identify him if he ever came to the shop yesterday.

Na so this girl be wan push me enter wetin no concern me.

But she did a shocking thing this morning. Early as 7 am
She was already in my house to talk to me. I will let you guys know how much she came to bribe me with.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Kuriosmynd: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Woman and drama.
And lies
And manipulation
This one dey do Ashewo, Dey lie, dey try manipulate guyman to marry her....Just to further complicate guymans life.
Imagine a man who marries this kind of infection riddled lying LovePeddler.
Men should be careful...most of these ladies are damaged and decorated problem in make up, walking about seeking for where to dump their wahala

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by BlaqJosh: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Op abeg drop the gbedu I dey feel am

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 22o62021: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Woman and drama.
And lies
And manipulation
This one dey do Ashewo, Dey lie, dey try manipulate guyman to marry her....Just to further complicate guymans life.
Imagine a man who marries this kind of infection riddled lying LovePeddler.
Men should be careful...most of these ladies are damaged and decorated problem in make up, walking about seeking for where to dump their wahala

Guy I pity men that sleeps with her

She get a strong gonorrhea

Check my first topic with this moniker
She was the one and till today, she has not treated it
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
22o62021:
She asked me for 2k to pay the cab man that will take her home.
Hope say you no give her the 2K?
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Quality20(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
but this isn't really abt a modern day girl. This is btw u and a coded ashwo girl. There has always been coded ashwo women even as far as a century ago. Marry her if you think you can change her to a good woman
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Danjikanbauchi: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin grin this story go good for Nollywood.
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 22o62021: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
2ndchildhood:

Hope say you no give her the 2K?

I ignored her

Na this morning she come tell me say she vex as I no gree give her

She promised me something hooge

I never update finish
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Newboss(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
This OP na storyteller.

Do not believe ANYTHING he posts.
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by ExAngel007(f): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Are you still 'cooking' up the remaining story ?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
You better don't enter that case if truly you don't remember anything as regards the young coming to una shop better wash your hands off it. This life is full of surprises
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by Winningbot: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
22o62021:

Guy I pity men that sleeps with her

She get a strong gonorrhea

Check my first topic with this moniker
She was the one and till today, she has not treated it
but I thought you said you spent money to treat her and yourself? How come you said she hasn't treated it yet
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by wonderr(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Since una don turn nairaland to series make i jejely wait for episode 2

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 46arcadez(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
OP be fast nahhhhh
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by sunnx(f): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Oya come tell us waitin happen around 7am. Talk to us shey the money she brought to lobby plenty, take mic and tell us more about the early mono cash gift.
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 22o62021: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Winningbot:
but I thought you said you spent money to treat her and yourself? How come you said she hasn't treated it yet

It was my ex and not she

She was a side chick
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by mosdii(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

12 Likes

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 22o62021: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ok

Around 7 this morning, I was still on bed when my neighbor woke me up That I should come out and complete the story I was telling him the previous night but I couldn’t finish it. I told him to go that I will continue when I after taking my bath. I was standing on my door side when I saw her climbing the stairs. I closed my door and she came to my front and greeted me, she said she was not happy with me for not helping her with the 2k she asked for that night. That if not that another guy paid for cab, she would be stranded. Today is the first day in 6 months that she is coming to my house, She only comes to meet me at the shop. I did not let her in rather I took her to the veranda, there she told me that she want the matter to die off, she pleaded with me not to tell anyone at the shop anything concerning the matter . When she came yesterday she told me of a guy that wants to marry her but she does not like the guy that it’s me she want. The guy is spending huge money on her , she said that if I agree to date her that she will give me enough money to set myself up then we will marry, She asked the guy for 500k for Christmas, Yesterday she got 300k from the guy. She said that she is sorry for everything that happened, that it’s because I don’t want her made her to follow the man to the hotel.

She said I should not worry that she is going to give me 20k from the money , that to know that she is serious, I should follow her to the bank that morning to withdraw the money and give me. I just was looking at her , then I said yo myself that 20k is small nah from 300k. I told her that I can’t go with her , that she should go that I’m not angry with her because I am not dating her.
She said that if she succeed in collecting another ATM card that she will bring the money to me. She left and I went inside to think.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 22o62021: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
I went inside and I remembered that I need a good laptop and I will need like 150k to get a better one. Since she don’t want to go I will eat her money.

Let me tell you all about the man bankrolling her.

The man is very rich and leaves outside of the country, the period she said that she got pregnant for herself not me. The said guy wanted to come home and do introduction but Covid restrictions couldn’t let him, the girl was one month pregnant then and planned to hook it on him if they have sex but unfortunately for her, the guy did not come and the pregnancy came out and he left her. She had miscarriage on the fifth month and came back to the city on the sixth month.

The guy stopped sending her money, so she took her name and pictures to a native doctor and she did Do as I say to him, that was when he started sending her money again( she told me all these ) . The opened up to me when we were having arguments. She said that if not because she love me, she would have caged me. I told her that she better not waste her money on me because it will not work( 100%) sure. She don’t know my Full names and she doesn’t have my picture, I don’t put pictures on WhatsApps . I have different names that people know me with. Name they call me at home is different from the ones they call me at work and at school .

So I’m planning on collecting 100k from her before Christmas. And I know that she will bring it .
This afternoon, they came with the man she accused and some vigilante members to the shop. My colleague confirmed to everyone that he has not seen the man before, they took them to the hotel and the receptionist said it was a wrong identity. They freed the man after all the humiliations. Well he should go and do thanks giving. Na so innocent man for die untop wetin he no know.

She said she will spoil me with money, I am ready to play the game and take enough money from her but my mind is telling me that it will choke me.

Well make I sleep wake up first before I know my next plan.

Signing out.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by dawnomike(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
What you will not eat... Do not smell it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by SmellingAnus(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Okay
Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by lolu2019: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na juju money u wan chop so.make use ur head. that money nah change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared / Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.