Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States (31959 Views)

Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / APC Members Are Being Harassed, Killed In PDP States - Oshiomhole Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by bhella10: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Excaperx:
if atiku wins this court case then bye bye to APC in Edo state.

70℅ of our monthly money goes to oshiomeole
Lai Mohammed
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by albaniy1: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2019
buhari need not to go to sokoto and kwara wamako and o to ge are there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by bhella10: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
We are atikulated, we are obidiently atikulating. Back to daura 2019, he is the lifeless one. My pvc is my power , APC will be wiped off after election, Atiku will win all south south, south west and all the north !

Where are all those idiots now ? Answer me if you are here
Prezent sa!
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Dottore: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2019
Why don't you help yourself and get something more meaningful than defrauding people. Why don't u give out the free is to your siblings and kinsmen, they can resell and get money abi they like poverty?
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Dottore: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2019
wilsonq:
See prove downward
Why don't you help yourself and get something more meaningful than defrauding people. Why don't u give out the free is to your siblings and kinsmen, they can resell and get money abi they like poverty?
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by TheKingIsHere: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2019
They are after the oil and are ready to rig
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Ijaya123: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2019
Excaperx:
if atiku wins this court case then bye bye to APC in Edo state.

70℅ of our monthly money goes to oshiomeole

Which court case?

Some people never sen to learn at all.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by gaskiyamagana: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
We are atikulated, we are obidiently atikulating. Back to daura 2019, he is the lifeless one. My pvc is my power , APC will be wiped off after election, Atiku will win all south south, south west and all the north !

Where are all those idiots now ? Answer me if you are here
No worry blother. We are restrategegizing, re branding and re screwing loosing knots of our Atikulators and Atikulooting for 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by tido2018: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2019
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS BRAND TO THE NEXT LEVEL? THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

Your website is often your customers’ first experience with your brand. If you don’t have design experience, do you really think you can do it justice? Remember first impressions are everything. Don’t allow your customer to make assumptions about your business because of a poorly designed website.

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by wolfnigga: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Politics is deadly
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by gaskiyamagana: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2019
hypertension:
My state is Just laughing APC. we will retire Ogboru on saturday. He thinks we play tribal politics.

Delta is PDP. Its our culture here.
Culture of corruption and looting of state and national treasury abi? That is why you can never develop like Lagos.

1 Like

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by CoolAmbience(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2019
hypertension:
My state is Just laughing APC. we will retire Ogboru on saturday. He thinks we play tribal politics.

And that is why your people have remained backward.

It is not about any party. You guys must create an atmosphere of competitive governance, as it is only then that the masses can share from the common good.

You guys have been with PDP for 20 straight years? You should be sitting down to do a stock of what they have achieved and not yapping about PDP being your culture.

4 Likes

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2019
Even in the USA there are democrat states and republican. All the states in Nigeria cannot be under one party... It is anti democratic...
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by misano(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2019
hypertension:

Your vote for PDP is not the problem. The problem is will APC let it count? APC plans to rig & nothing more.

I pity Nigeria if PDP should fail any state.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Waffarianman(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2019
hypertension:

True talk Oniovo? Ogboru no go see light I rep PDP. Odidigboigboi for lyf
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by fredoooooo: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Anything to wipe off the cancer on political ground is welcome
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by misano(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

And that is why your people have remained backward.

It is not about any party. You guys must create an atmosphere of competitive governance, as it is only then that the masses can share from the common good.

You guys have been with PDP for 20 straight years? You should be sitting down to do a stock of what they have achieved and not yapping about PDP being your culture.

APC is not an option. APC wants to claim every state & that's bad for democracy.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by asawanathegreat(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Say no to rigging in Delta State.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by misano(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Culture of corruption and looting of state and national treasury abi? That is why you can never develop like Lagos.

APC should stop spreading their Godfatherism across Nigeria. It is bad for democracy.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by garfield1: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2019
asawanathegreat:
Say no to rigging in Delta State.
Yes say no to pdp rigging in the riverine areas.ogboru is the next governor.

1 Like

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by garfield1: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2019
misano:

APC should stop spreading their Godfatherism across Nigeria. It is bad for democracy.
Is ibori not the godfather of delta state ? Ogboru will retire him this weekend.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Larryslim(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Apc thinks it's possible for all 36states to have Apc governors.
Anyway let's see how it plays out.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by asawanathegreat(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

Yes say no to pdp rigging in the riverine areas.ogboru is the next governor.
we pray so because am urhobo man, so I will benefit it in one way or the other.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Movic1(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2019
hypertension:

No wonder Delta state is not developing. Kano state is far more advanced than delta state with all the huge allocations..

1 Like

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by upower123(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2019
hypertension:

Delta is PDP. Its our cultureGod bless you..... here.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by truthstands20: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2019
bishopkay:

U and who? I state categorically here I Am very anti buhari...matter of fact the fool is walking around with a stolen mandate but for the governorship elections in delta state I want Ogboru to win. Successive PDP governors have brought that state nothing but pains and ridicule especially the pig called uduaghan then this horse toothed bastard called okowa. The pig won't even pay up salaries promptly till it's election period. If Deltan let their self fall for the okowa smart scam, they would have only themselves to blame! Fvck okowa and on Saturday I hope he loses and dies
Lies from the pit. No way for cows in SS & SE. Buhari should be ready to kill everybody.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by truthstands20: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2019
bishopkay:

U and who? I state categorically here I Am very anti buhari...matter of fact the fool is walking around with a stolen mandate but for the governorship elections in delta state I want Ogboru to win. Successive PDP governors have brought that state nothing but pains and ridicule especially the pig called uduaghan then this horse toothed bastard called okowa. The pig won't even pay up salaries promptly till it's election period. If Deltan let their self fall for the okowa smart scam, they would have only themselves to blame! Fvck okowa and on Saturday I hope he loses and dies
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by edibobo: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2019
Buhari and APC government are not concern about the killings going on in some parts of the country rather they are running here and there for vote buying...misplaced priority
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Kingjames(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2019
“It is, indeed, a thing of shame that President Buhari will ignore other very important and urgent state matters to come to Warri to be at the head of a despicable scheme to manipulate and swing votes in favour of the unpopular APC and its candidates.”

HEHEHEHE

OGBORU IS A GOAL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo / Native Doctor Offers 'Solution' To End The Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria. Photo / Saraki Addresses Protesting National Assembly Staff, As Ahmed Lawal Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.