Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States (31962 Views)

Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / APC Members Are Being Harassed, Killed In PDP States - Oshiomhole Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Paulezuzu(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2019
bishopkay:

U and who? I state categorically here I Am very anti buhari...matter of fact the fool is walking around with a stolen mandate but for the governorship elections in delta state I want Ogboru to win. Successive PDP governors have brought that state nothing but pains and ridicule especially the pig called uduaghan then this horse toothed bastard called okowa. The pig won't even pay up salaries promptly till it's election period. If Deltan let their self fall for the okowa smart scam, they would have only themselves to blame! Fvck okowa and on Saturday I hope he loses and dies

You are just in Pain. Delta State is PDP n PDP is Delta-State. Go n die

1 Like

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by GMacbeth: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2019
hypertension:
My state is Just laughing APC. we will retire Ogboru on saturday. He thinks we play tribal politics.

Delta is PDP. Its our culture here.
speak for yourself dear I am a delta I even work as an apology in the just concluded presidential election and I know what pdp did before they won in delta state
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by deeteecouture(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2019
soldiers go pass voters for this five states.na the scheme be that. I fear who no fear APC
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by CoolAmbience(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2019
misano:

APC is not an option. APC wants to claim every state & that's bad for democracy.

That is the problem with you people....over sabi!

Can you name the landmark achievements of the PDP in Delta state over the past 20 years?

Atleast I know Delta State well from Warri to Ogwashi-uku, Onicha-ugbo, Ibusa, Asaba to Kwale, Oleh, Abraka, Ozoro to Ughelli, Mosogar, Jesse to Sapele and Asaba, including Patani.

If you read my post well...you'd have seen where I said 'it is not about party'. Una nor dey like read...

I am talking about result-oriented leadership; governance that addresses the concerns of the masses i. e. job creation, human capital development, infrastructure etc.

Go and see the quality of roads being constructed by states in the North. Do you even know the average of what your state receives as monthly allocation, let alone how it is deployed? What are the projects of DESOPADEC? Do you know their annual budgets and programs?

Why should Delta state be owing penshioners? Why? What is your state's monthly IGR and how is it being deployed for the people's common good?

What is happening to SONGHAI farm? Why are other mechanized farms not springing up? Where are the factories and industries?

Why are there so many jobless youths in Delta state, just following politicians up and down? Do these things not bother you more than political parties?

1 Like

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by ayagha: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2019
hypertension:
My state is Just laughing APC. we will retire Ogboru on saturday. He thinks we play tribal politics.

Okowa has failed just like Buhari. If you voted against Buhari, you should vote against Okowa. Delta state is not making progress

1 Like

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by KunleyY19(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2019
bigpicture001:
.....now i understand what saraki is trying to prevent...a one party state..

APC re-organised the election time table so dat d president is first put in place, den uses presidential power nd state institutiins to bully states into converting to APC....

I dont blame Nigerian leaders, i blame the followers for ALWAYS taking shit!....

No protest at all...nigerians are slaves!!!!!

In 2015 Presidential Election also came before governorship and after losing GEJ still came to Lagos with dollars...
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by DimIsaac10(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2019
You mean my Akwa Ibom... Do you imagine defeating Akpabio in his home town and local government... To retiring Akpabio from Akwa Ibom politics... Winning all the senates and reps and you want to produce APC governor abi?.
We shall welcome you all..
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by bishopkay: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
truthstands20:

Lies from the pit. No way for cows in SS & SE. Buhari should be ready to kill everybody.

Oga shut up I'm a Deltan a full blooded uhrobo man! What has okowa done in agbarha and particularly evwreni with fulani incursions? A ruler of delta north extraction was even killed by the vile creatures yet the horse toothed cowardly thief did nothing!

Deltans una future dey una hands! Vote away okowa and vote for a man like Ogboru. Do away with non payment of salaries. Do away with one inch roads being commissioned all over warri with billions being quoted for them! I've said my piece
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Makom56(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good afternoon sir's/ma's, I am pleading to the general public to help complete my school fees of #91.250 in Uniport of which the deadline is 8th of March 2019. I have been able to raise 78k and right now I really need any help I can get no matter how small. acct number : 4136748011 FCM B.
ADEBAYO IBRAHIM. THANKS AND GOD BLESS
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by misano(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Can you name the landmark achievements of the PDP in Delta state over the past 20 years?

Atleast I know Delta State well from Warri to Ogwashi-uku, Onicha-ugbo, Ibusa, Asaba to Kwale, Oleh, Abraka, Ozoro to Ughelli, Mosogar, Jesse to Sapele and Asaba, including Patani.

If you read my post well...you'd have seen where I said 'it is not about party'. Una nor dey like read...

I am talking about result-oriented leadership; governance that addresses the concerns of the masses i. e. job creation, human capital development, infrastructure etc.

Go and see the quality of roads being constructed by states in the North. Do you even know the average of what your state receives as monthly allocation, let alone how it is deployed? What are the projects of DESOPADEC? Do you know their annual budgets and programs?

Why should Delta state be owing penshioners? Why? What is your state's monthly IGR and how is it being deployed for the people's common good?

What is happening to SONGHAI farm? Why are other mechanized farms not springing up? Where are the factories and industries?

Why are there so many jobless youths in Delta state, just following politicians up and down? Do these things not bother you more than political parties?

Tinubu is fighting for his interest, if not he wouldn't be welcoming the same PDP members that destroyed D country for 20 years into his party. Him welcoming Uduaghan into his party shows that APC is another side of the PDP coin. As I said APC! That's not an option.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by GuntersChain(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
apc should go and play some were else. Ekwueme till 2023.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by cronsberg: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
bigpicture001:
.....now i understand what saraki is trying to prevent...a one party state..

APC re-organised the election time table so dat d president is first put in place, den uses presidential power nd state institutiins to bully states into converting to APC....

I dont blame Nigerian leaders, i blame the followers for ALWAYS taking shit!....

No protest at all...nigerians are slaves!!!!!
are you a slave too? You can hit the streets in a one man protest you know. Be there trying to incite people to early death
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
focus7:
APC planning strategizing to take more territory, pdp still brooding and mourning over lost of election.
You think SS is like SW or NC? undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by CoolAmbience(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
misano:

Tinubu is fighting for his interest, if not he wouldn't be welcoming the same PDP members that destroyed D country for 20 years into his party. Him welcoming Uduaghan into his party shows that APC is another side of the PDP coin. As I said APC! That's not an option.

Thank you for your time.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Don't bring your craze to Delta. Only Ibori, the Odidigborigbo we know. We are proud of his rotational policy which has ensured equity in the three senatorial districts
You should be ashamed for mentioning that name. That man finished Delta state
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Alighoda2:
Am from Delta, though Okowa is not doing very well, but [b]we don't want ogboru,[/b]because that guy is going to play Buhari role in Delta state
You don't want Ogboru not we
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
bishopkay:

U and who? I state categorically here I Am very anti buhari...matter of fact the fool is walking around with a stolen mandate but for the governorship elections in delta state I want Ogboru to win. Successive PDP governors have brought that state nothing but pains and ridicule especially the pig called uduaghan then this horse toothed bastard called okowa. The pig won't even pay up salaries promptly till it's election period. If Deltan let their self fall for the okowa smart scam, they would have only themselves to blame! Fvck okowa and on Saturday I hope he loses and dies
Isn't ironic that the person you call pig has suddenly become friend to Ogboru

1 Like

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Alighoda2(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
asuustrike1:
you are inconsequential

1 Like

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by tuniski: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Stop comparing Delta state with northern states. The conservative north is the most backward in Nigeria. It cost a quarter of sum to construct roads in the north to those in Niger delta.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by DemolaUnbias(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kwara State is a winnable to APC, considering the fact that incumbent government for the state performing woefully, Oo to ge is on point
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by ken6488(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
hypertension:

ogboru can be governor of kastina
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by bishopkay: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
asuustrike1:

Isn't ironic that the person you call pig has suddenly become friend to Ogboru

Baba I don't care politics is about interest. Buhari is not my Interest and definitely not the best for the nation. I am an objective person politically and I work with the interest of the masses at heart. So the same way I vehemently opposed buhari, same way I would oppose okowa and his cohorts because okowa is to delta as buhari is to Nigeria. Bunch of retards
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by CodeTemplar: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
asuustrike1:

Reside in Delta ? Thought you were Lagos.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by CodeTemplar: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
asuustrike1:

You should be ashamed for mentioning that name. That man finished Delta state

Really? Though he stole I thought he was better than Uduaghan considering the fact that oil prices were high during Uduaghan's time.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Really? Though he stole I thought he was better than Uduaghan considering the fact that oil prices were high during Uduaghan's time.
He wasn't. All he does is to share money among his party faithful. That is the more reason he appointed his cousin Uduaghan to cover for him.
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Reside in Delta ? Thought you were Lagos.
I travel alot. Know many states and their politics
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Kingspin(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yakubu another fraud
Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by Yemi7up: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2019
hypertension:

But Lagos must dump Asiwaju to please the tenant there. Ẹ gbádùn

1 Like

Re: APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States by CoolAmbience(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
tuniski:

Stop comparing Delta state with northern states. The conservative north is the most backward in Nigeria. It cost a quarter of sum to construct roads in the north to those in Niger delta.

Wetin this one sabi?

Show me the 'very' advanced states in the Niger Delta?

I am sure that is the same reason they can't grow food as well.....because they are just too advanced to that.

They are always looking for one excuse or the other not to live up to their responsibilities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Convention: Excluding Me On Ballot, Recipe For Crisis – Yahaya Bello / Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks / Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.