Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Who Banned Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Banned Me (409 Views)

Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter / Fiverr Banned Me!!! / Nairaland Malfunctioning Antispam System Banned Me Unnecessarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Banned Me by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2019
I will like to bring to the attention of the Nairaland Public what I suspect to be a wrongful use of authority.

Someone banned me for such a very long time for no secific reason.

I have received bans before but the reasons are usually very obvious.

This time around there was no reason. Just a general blanket reason with no pointers on what to do.

I suspect someone was not happy about a comment I made on a thread where some lazy people where whinning about the loses they suffered because they refused to do the work that was required.

In an attempt to get back at me, this unnamed mod banned me for close to a month if not more.

This is MOD BRUTALITY.
Re: Who Banned Me by meobizy(f): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:
I will like to bring to the attention of the Nairaland Public what I suspect to be a wrongful use of authority.

Someone banned me for such a very long time for no secific reason.

I have received bans before but the reasons are usually very obvious.

This time around there was no reason. Just a general blanket reason with no pointers on what to do.

I suspect someone was not happy about a comment I made on a thread where some lazy people where whinning about the loses they suffered because they refused to do the work that was required.

In an attempt to get back at me, this unnamed mod banned me for close to a month if not more.

This is MOD BRUTALITY.
I did.
Come and fight me.
Re: Who Banned Me by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
meobizy:

I did.
Come and fight me.

Really

Re: Who Banned Me by meobizy(f): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Really
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Making NO SALES Adverting On Facebook! / Lets Work On Your Soakaway In Abuja / Making 400,000 To 500,000 Naira In A Months Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.