Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo (445 Views)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady / How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo by Plyzavocalz: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2019
A guy is tryna woo my gal and he buys her things and all that...and am aware of that.some times I don't even know how to react..
And please I don't want someone coming to tell me she won't tell me when d guy bleeps d hell outta her..
If you in my shoes what will ya do??
Re: How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo by Offpoint1: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2019
If I'm unfortunate enough to be in your shoes like you asked what I'll do... For me I'll ask her to collect more and we share the proceed equally. There's nothing under the sun sweeter than when your girl friend collect money from another guy and spend it on you. The shít will boost your ego to the extent if care is not taken, you'll be walking with your 2 shoulders above your head.
Re: How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo by lilmax(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2019
guys tolerate nonsense these days though

now she's collecting gifts smiling, but when it's time to knack her and she doesn't agree she'll cry rape

she doesn't respect you, I think it's time to return the favor
Re: How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo by Larryfest(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2019
The fact that she is accepting it means a lot... Go and look for another girl
Re: How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo by badadvice(f): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Bro if you love your bae, i'll advise you start buying her expensive gifts too, say a car, house, land, designer bags, shoes, clothes etc, else you'll lose her.

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo by Larryfest(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Offpoint1:
If I'm unfortunate enough to be in your shoes like you asked what I'll do... For me I'll ask her to collect more and we share the proceed equally. There's nothing under the sun sweeter than when your girl friend collect money from another guy and spend it on you. The shít will boost your ego to the extent if care is not taken, you'll be walking with your 2 shoulders above your head.
And when the guy starts drilling her are you both going to be sharing the drilling

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo by Offpoint1: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Larryfest:

And when the guy starts drilling her are you both going to be sharing the drilling
If she doesn't collect gifts does that mean she won't be drill either? I don't do a lose-lose situation bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
Bro if you love your bae, i'll advise you start buying her expensive gifts too, say a car, house, land, designer bags, shoes, clothes etc, else you'll lose her.

He just lost her
Re: How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo by Offpoint1: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
Seriously dude? how old are you?

Delete those things you typed their before the next 7 days.
Re: How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo by Larryfest(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Offpoint1:

If she doesn't collect gifts does that mean she won't be drill either? I don't do a lose-lose situation bro.
Lol now i get your drift, is all about business.
Re: How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Plyzavocalz:
A guy is tryna woo my gal and he buys her things and all that...and am aware of that.some times I don't even know how to react..
And please I don't want someone coming to tell me she won't tell me when d guy bleeps d hell outta her..
If you in my shoes what will ya do??

the fact that the woman you are dating is accepting these gifts, knowing fully well that this other dude's aim is to "have" her, should be a warning to you about the type of woman you are dating. such woman who are easily driven by the bling bling have NO respåect for the man they are dating, NO respect for their r/ship and are doomed as you cant possibly build anything from these undercover oloshos. its just a matter of time before this othe dude bait her all the way to his bed with some fancy gift ´....because you, I, and certainly your girl fully well know that nothing is FREE in this life. bro, accept your losses and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Your Ex Want You Back Badly / Sex / Sex Is Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.