Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child (74975 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Ayoswit(f): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
femi4:
What a useless interpretation. Did God not purnish David for sleeping with another man's wife. Why did you leave that out.

You put it out there like God was smiling with David after the atrocities
He confessed his sin just as David did. So leave God to punish him in due time, don't judge him.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by birdie: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Prophet Joshua Iginla,the Senior Pastor of Champions Royal Assembly in Church on Sunday March 3,2019 announced that his Marriage to Yemisi Iginla had crashed because he made the mistake of having a baby mama ......

His confessional announcement went viral on Monday March 4th....

The Prophet however forgot to add that he married his baby mama as far back as October 2014 in a Civil Marriage and that they are pregnant with their second child...They have a first child named Rhema.

The Baby Mama Stella Zimasa Ndamase Iginla who is from South Africa is whispered to be ''so rich she does not know what to do with money''.

Insiders also inform SDK Blog that Yemisi Iginla's sister who is married to a Pastor might open a can of worms soon to defend her sister who was referred to as bringing an 'unholy child' into her Marriage with Prophet Iginla...

Read the document below as proof of 'Holy Matrimony' between Prophet Iginla and Stella.....

Let us pray for the Church and look up to God alone as the Author and finisher of OUR FAITH.......hmmmmm!!!

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/03/prophet-joshua-iginla-married-his-baby.html

Terrible

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by routerjude: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
OP, Of what use is sharing this story to the world?

"Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.!!" ,
Joromi12:
Prophet Joshua Iginla,the Senior Pastor of Champions Royal Assembly in Church on Sunday March 3,2019 announced that his Marriage to Yemisi Iginla had crashed because he made the mistake of having a baby mama ......

His confessional announcement went viral on Monday March 4th....

The Prophet however forgot to add that he married his baby mama as far back as October 2014 in a Civil Marriage and that they are pregnant with their second child...They have a first child named Rhema.

The Baby Mama Stella Zimasa Ndamase Iginla who is from South Africa is whispered to be ''so rich she does not know what to do with money''.

Insiders also inform SDK Blog that Yemisi Iginla's sister who is married to a Pastor might open a can of worms soon to defend her sister who was referred to as bringing an 'unholy child' into her Marriage with Prophet Iginla...

Read the document below as proof of 'Holy Matrimony' between Prophet Iginla and Stella.....

Let us pray for the Church and look up to God alone as the Author and finisher of OUR FAITH.......hmmmmm!!!

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/03/prophet-joshua-iginla-married-his-baby.html
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by ajepako(f): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Ajepako, funjosh, lalasticlala, funkeshugar, eleko1, mynd44, Dominique and fatymore still dey go this church, dey kneel down calling these people daddy, mummy? I pity all of una

Alafishe.

Salado werey Asaba tongue tongue
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Truefaith: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
IF YOU LIKE YOURSELF, YOU WILL EXAMINE WHAT PENTECOSTAL AND CHARISMATIC PASTORS TEACH WITH YOUR BIBLE OPEN.

THEIR FAITH IS FROM HINDUISM AND BUDDHISM.

THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION TO CHRIST OR CHRISTIANITY.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-truth-is-worse-than-you-can-imagine/

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Things like this should not be mentioned amongst pastors in the Body of Christ, he should check his spiritual life again.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by bezimo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, he was fúçkiñg a South African woman and his wife was also fúçkiñg other men, very unfortunate, if I am in his shoes, I will not be able to stand on the pulpit and preach shocked

Well it happened and it is what it is..he made a mistake and if God dont condemn him..why should you.So park well abeg.Besides he isnt the first big man of God who would have problem in his marriage. So free the man jor.At least he confessed and spoke publicly about it and opened himself up to ridicule and insults.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by BABANGBALI: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Funjosh:

I think say you don well o
tongue tongue
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
routerjude:
OP, Of what use is sharing this story to the world?

"Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.!!" ,
to expose conmen leading people to hell and false doctorine. he may fuk ur sister tomrw
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Brightest04(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Many people today are blind to the truth of God,hence,they do not really believe in Him.Rather they believe in a man who is not even sure of himself.
The bible is complete with everything to know to live a righteous life acceptable to God.But instead,people gave themselves into the hands of men who are full of rottenness.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by AngelicBeing: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
bezimo:

Well it happened and it is what it is..he made a mistake and if God dont condemn him..why should you.So park well abeg.Besides he isnt the first big man of God who would have problem in his marriage. So free the man jor.At least he confessed and spoke publicly about it and opened himself up to ridicule and insults.
Do you have comprehension problem, where did l condemn him, l only said that if I were in his shoes, that I will not be able to stand on the pulpit to preach, I don't give a fvck whether he confesses to God, Satan or demons, Buhari, Jonathan or Obasanjo that is his problem, Abeg Park well, whether he made a mistake or not, I don't give a fvck, rubbish, park well, himself and other pastors fúçkiñg about should all buzz off and fúçk off and continue to fúçk off l don't give a fvck nonsense angry
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by bezimo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Do you have comprehension problem, where did l condemn him, l only said that if I were in his shoes, that I will not be able to stand on the pulpit to preach, I don't give a fvck whether he confesses to God, Satan or demons, Buhari, Jonathan or Obasanjo that is his problem, Abeg Park well, whether he made a mistake or not, I don't give a fvck, rubbish, park well, himself and other pastors fúçkiñg about should all buzz off and fúçk off and continue to fúçk off l don't give a fvck nonsense angry

Mtchww
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by AngelicBeing: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
bezimo:

Mtchww
Buzz off tongue

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by CDMagazine(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Insectkiller: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
He is not a fake Pastor..
He is human being...

A fake Pastor will never confess.

Pastor Iginla is a true man of God, I believe that.

The Holy Spirit can convict anyone of his/her wrong doing in secret.
Then, count urself lucky if u have this Spirit..

I expect everybody to thank God for delivering Pastor Iginla.
He is fighting for his heaven..don't critise him because he has settle with His God.. he is at peace..

If you like keep gossiping nah you get d problem.
Joromi12:
God will expose all these fake pastors hehehehehe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Amberon11: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
He is not defending rubbish. We saw apostle suleman deny adultery even with overwhelming evidence. Prophet Joshua has just gained my respect for confessing. I have never heard of a Nigerian pastor who confessed publicly in such manner as this.

Remember that he could've denied it if he wanted but the fact that he accepted it says a lot.
Joromi12:
confessed before the scandal got out lol. Keep defending rubbish

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by InansBobo(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
greatnaija01:
WILL A FAKE OPENLY CONFESS?
Will a FAKE be sorry and repent?

some of you hypocrites are shamelessly the ones pointing accusing fingers to people for what you secretly do.

IF HE IS FAKE... then why not confess your own sins here so that we can know you are not a fake... #ode-oshi

IF HE RAISED THE DEAD.... he is fake
IF HE BOUGHT PRIVATE JET..... he is more fake because he is chopping members money
IF He prophesied and it didnt happen... HE IS FAKE...

when will you grow sense na... EVEN JESUS would not do what you are doing. When someone falls or makes terrible mistakes... IF YOU WANT GOD TO HAVE MERCY ON YOUR OWN LIFE... you are supposed to show the person mercy and pray for him so he can recover.... DEVIL ATTACKS PEOPLE without caring how big they are.

LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.

what stopped him from letting it out all this why? Why now, after over 7yrs.
Some things just baffles me sha, he's been doing all of these and also conducting "deliverances" all these while

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by greatnaija01: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
you are right sir....

hmmm if he is truly a man of God then God will still use him even if he is faulty, God does not use perfect vessels...

God's gift and calling is without repentance.... MEaning when God gives you a gift he does not take it back.... even if u mess up
InansBobo:
what stopped him from letting it out all this why? Why now, after over 7yrs.
Some things just baffles me sha, he's been doing all of these and also conducting "deliverances" all these while

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Truthchiz: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2019
Pastors and abandoning their wives and doing secret marriage Ehh... they are Like 5&6. I know a Lagos based senior pastor like that too. His own is that he even married more then 3 but people do not know. They keep covering. One day breeze go expose the anus of the hen too. Thank God the woman left sha.. Nonsense and pretentious polygamist G.Os Mtcheww...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 06, 2019
Amberon11:
He is not defending rubbish. We saw apostle suleman deny adultery even with overwhelming evidence. Prophet Joshua has just gained my respect for confessing. I have never heard of a Nigerian pastor who confessed publicly in such manner as this.

Remember that he could've denied it if he wanted but the fact that he accepted it says a lot.
damage control. His ex worker (whom he called boys)were gonna release evidence of his wayward life.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by zoedew: 6:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Matthew 7:15-23
“Beware of false prophets,[/b] which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits.[b] Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.[/b]
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?[b]
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.“

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by zoedew: 6:55am On Mar 06, 2019
greatnaija01:
WILL A FAKE OPENLY CONFESS?
Will a FAKE be sorry and repent?

some of you hypocrites are shamelessly the ones pointing accusing fingers to people for what you secretly do.

IF HE IS FAKE... then why not confess your own sins here so that we can know you are not a fake... #ode-oshi

IF HE RAISED THE DEAD.... he is fake
IF HE BOUGHT PRIVATE JET..... he is more fake because he is chopping members money
IF He prophesied and it didnt happen... HE IS FAKE...

when will you grow sense na... EVEN JESUS would not do what you are doing. When someone falls or makes terrible mistakes... IF YOU WANT GOD TO HAVE MERCY ON YOUR OWN LIFE... you are supposed to show the person mercy and pray for him so he can recover.... DEVIL ATTACKS PEOPLE without caring how big they are.

LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.

This is not about our own individual sins. That is acknowledged. This is not about judging him. That is no man’s business. God is the ultimate judge. However, repentance is about turning one’s back on sin and not continuing in it or relishing it. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. By their fruits (lifestyle- what they repeatedly say and do) not fruit(singular) is how Jesus said we will recognise fake prophets (not only when their prophecies fail to come to pass). The genuineness or otherwise of his confession will be measured in the light of the foregoing scriptures. He still cohabits with the sin partner of a wife he married in the lifetime of Yemisi Iginla and you tell me he is repentant! He tells his congregation to stone him if they please but that is not indicative of heartfelt penitence. The Bible encourages godly sorrow that results in repentance (change). Little wonder - the Bible already has it that in the last days things of this sort (and worse) will crop up. He knew the dust was about to hit the fan anyway and quickly blew at it in the bid to curtail the damage (or exposure!). His inclinations was not hid from the day he identified with TB Joshua- birds of the same feather are usually found together!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by zoedew: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2019
Comments on this saga is not about our own individual sins. That is acknowledged. This is not about judging him. That is no man’s business either since God is the ultimate judge. However, repentance is about turning one’s back on sin and not continuing in it or relishing it. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. By their fruits (lifestyle- what they repeatedly say and do) not fruit(singular) is how Jesus said we will recognise fake prophets (not only when their prophecies fail to come to pass). The genuineness or otherwise of his confession will be measured in the light of the foregoing scriptures. He still cohabits with the sin partner of a wife he married in the lifetime of Yemisi Iginla and you tell me he is repentant! He tells his congregation to stone him if they please but that is not indicative of heartfelt penitence. The Bible encourages godly sorrow that results in repentance (change). Little wonder - the Bible already has it that in the last days things of this sort (and worse) will crop up. He knew the dust was about to hit the fan anyway and quickly blew at it in the bid to curtail the damage (or exposure!). His inclinations was not hid from the day he identified with TB Joshua- birds of the same feather are usually found together!
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by zoedew: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by ABOVEDELAW: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2019
MS PREACHER, DON'T FORGET THAT GOD SAID " YOU THAT SAY DON'T STEAL , DO YOU STEAL? NOT EVEN TO TALK OF A SPECK AND LOG OF WOOD IN THE EYES.
Ayoswit:
Let's leave God to be the judge. David sinned against God by committing adultery with bethsheda and even killed her husband but the Bible recorded that King David was a man after God's heart. God's way are different from man's way and he does whatsoever he pleases. I applaud him for been truthful and not hiding the truth from his church members.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by hibrahim(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2019
Ayoswit:
He confessed his sin just as David did. So leave God to punish him in due time, don't judge him.

See why prophet iginla wife ran away from her husband last year to UK after discovering that he consulted and uses occult power to perform miracle.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1265880803566621&id=713199268834780
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by chipower: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2019
This Man has never been a child of God let alone a man of God. By their fruit you shall know them. He didn't make a mistake. Sin is not a mistake, otherwise it will not be sin anymore. He planned all of it, slept over it and carried it out, it's no mistake. He is evil. A manipuIator. I believe he has been sleeping with other women.

He made no confession. He was just blaming his ex wife, who might be innocent. Yes, this man has very serious moral issues to deal with so his words can't be trusted. African women has suffered in the hands of men. She has not said her side of the story. He didn't say he regretted what he did. He didn't say he betrayed the trust people have on him. He didn't say he was sorry. Sheer display of arrogance. No humility, no remorse, therefore no repentance. He came out to do damage control before things would get out of control. He knew that soon people would expose his infidelity. Nice move. Sharp guy.

He lacks the moral grounds to take care of souls. This scandal shows that he is a danger to people's spiritual well-being. He should step aside and let another take over, but i know he will not even contemplate it because of personal gains.

I wish he will repent. He's no child of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare / Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.